• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Camp Half-Blood: Rise of the Titans

Holo said:
(You quoted my post and stuck your post in the quote too.)
Jonathan finished and used his axe to block a few strikes from the harpy. He then tossed a small black orb of metal that was hard to see in the dark. The harpy ran right into it add it popped open into an electrified net. "Ding fried turkey." Jonathan said with a smile before looking forward again. "Pardon me." He said then placed his hands on hers and turned them towards camp halfblood so they Rolled right in.

@Soul OMU
(oooops.)

Kat blinks and let's him take control of the motorcycle and waits for them to stop before sliding off the bike. "Thanks for the save back there." she said while putting a hand on her hip.

Jonathan could see better in the camp light and smiled nervously. "Uh no problem. I uh um. Thanks for improving the appearance of my bike for a while." He said then started mentally smacking himself for saying something so dumb.

@Soul OMU

Holo said:
Jonathan could see better in the camp light and smiled nervously. "Uh no problem. I uh um. Thanks for improving the appearance of my bike for a while." He said then started mentally smacking himself for saying something so dumb.
@Soul OMU
Kat blinks while tilting her head a bit and scrunching up her nose. "...You're weird... But I like that." She said and smiled brightly as she pushes her sunglasses up into her hair, showing off her bright, beautiful hazel-gold eyes. "I'm Kat, Kat Morgans." she said while putting her hand out.

[QUOTE="Soul OMU]Kat blinks while tilting her head a bit and scrunching up her nose. "...You're weird... But I like that." She said and smiled brightly as she pushes her sunglasses up into her hair, showing off her bright, beautiful hazel-gold eyes. "I'm Kat, Kat Morgans." she said while putting her hand out.

[/QUOTE]
"Um thanks. I'm um Jonathan Nicovich." Jonathan said blushing he then turned and started tinkering with a few spare materials he had. When he turned around he held it a glow stick that was much brighter and kept changing shape. "Here it won't run out and it'll become whatever shape and size you need."

@Soul OMU

Holo said:
"Um thanks. I'm um Jonathan Nicovich." Jonathan said blushing he then turned and started tinkering with a few spare materials he had. When he turned around he held it a glow stick that was much brighter and kept changing shape. "Here it won't run out and it'll become whatever shape and size you need."
@Soul OMU
Kat blinks and takes it before putting it on her necklace, replacing the other one with it. "Wow... Sweet, thank you." she said while smiling at him brightly.

"No problem." He said trying to keep it sorry and simple unfortunately he didn't realize how much room for stupid there was with short and simple. "You're pretty." He spay out then blinked and turned around trying to distract himself. He started wiping some blood droplets from the bike off.

@Soul OMU

Holo said:
"No problem." He said trying to keep it sorry and simple unfortunately he didn't realize how much room for stupid there was with short and simple. "You're pretty." He spay out then blinked and turned around trying to distract himself. He started wiping some blood droplets from the bike off.
@Soul OMU
Kat blinks and smiles even more. "Thank you. And sorry about the mess on your bike.. " she said while holding her wounds, which were still bleeding.

"I'm more worried about your arm. Let me stich it up and give you some ambrosia." Jonathan said pulling out a needle and some red thread. He chose the color since it would blend in the stitches with the wound.

@Soul OMU

Holo said:
"I'm more worried about your arm. Let me stich it up and give you some ambrosia." Jonathan said pulling out a needle and some red thread. He chose the color since it would blend in the stitches with the wound.
@Soul OMU
Kat blinks. "Uh okay.. but are you certified to stitch me up?" she said while grinning a bit.

Jonathan laughed a little and then started stitching very carefully and very quickly to inflict as little pain as possible. "Done. Um that wasn't intentional." He said noticing he'd managed to stich a heart into her wound. He felt himself blush then came the mass embarrassment.

Holo said:
Jonathan laughed a little and then started stitching very carefully and very quickly to inflict as little pain as possible. "Done. Um that wasn't intentional." He said noticing he'd managed to stich a heart into her wound. He felt himself blush then came the mass embarrassment.
Kat blinks and glances at the stitching. "Hm... at least it won't bleed or rip easily... hopefully." she said while moving her shoulder carefully, testing the stitches lightly.

"Um. I'll just leave you alone now and go.... not bug.... you." He said before starting to walk his bike towards the only building he seemed a bunch of machines and forges in.

@Soul OMU

Holo said:
"Um. I'll just leave you alone now and go.... not bug.... you." He said before starting to walk his bike towards the only building he seemed a bunch of machines and forges in.
@Soul OMU
Kat blinks before smiling a bit and goes off on her own, looking for this sister she had heard of in her sleep that she had.

Max

"The hell was that thing?" Max asked as the chameleon was flung away. "Nevermind… i really can't think of a reason for wanting it." Max crossed his arms. "I mean theres the death trance, but I'm pretty sure only hades kids can use it." Max said as he tried to think "But still. Chiron wants it back, so we need direction."

@Soul OMU

@Silent Justice

------------

Owen

"Maybe next time you shouldn't shoot anything explosive at me." He said as crossed his arms "And for the record, the wall felt like landing on a comfy pillows." Owen then remembered what he came here for. "No challenges this year for me girls… she's the only one." He said to the hunters. "Anyways. you should probably get your wounds checked out." He offered her a hand. "I know your a hunter and you hate all things that have a y chromosome, but do you need help getting to the infirmary?"

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

-------------

Kit

"Great… a roman." Kit said as he walked over to both Jason and Antonius. "Well nice to meet you." He looked at Antonius curiously. "Your black… Why is your name Antonius?" he said confused "That is probably one of the least black names ever."

@Kai&\#039;zen Makaira

-------------

Erik

"Nice bike" Erik said as he got up off the wall he was leaning on. "You new here? Cause I'm pretty sure you shouldn't have that out in the open." He walked next to him as he pulled out a few cards and began flipping them around his fingers. "You need to hide this thing… cause this is a very nice bike and id hate to see it used for scrap metal… Oh, sorry. Im Erik. Friendly neighborhood card using trickster." He said laughing a little "Need help with the bike?"

@Holo

(@UnwantedTruth Pg 85)

Jonathan stood up and hit a button on the bike causing it to fold into a laptop. "It has great milage." He commented before looking at the Vulcan cabin as he assumed it was. "I'm looking for the cabin for vul... er hephaestus." @BishopOfKings

Holly's eyes shot open as she grabbed her left hand. She began crying. No not crying, weeping. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She mumbled, tears dripping onto her hands.

(Yeah just give me a moment)

Sebastian walked past the mob outside of the big house and went right in setting the girl don't on a cot before turning to Lia. "My name is Sebastian, my father is Thanatos....feel free to despise me you won't be alone." Sebastian turned and led her towards Chiron's office knocking on the door. "Chiron we got a newbie"

Antonius raised an eyebrow, "And why should my name be determined by my race....and what exactly is a black name...I find that offensive and honesty very stupid."

Jason looked at the door leading belowdecks, "cmon we're going to see my.......friend.". Jason dragged his brother downstairs only to knock on Tanias door. "Hey Tania, I'm about to blow your mind."

Valencia took Owens hand, "I appreciate it thank you, and best believe I'm coming after you for another match when I'm ready."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back