• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Call of The Gods

Gilgamesh jump out and take a sword from the gates,deflecting the wave of darkness.

Gilgamesh laugh "I already use 7blades and one spear for you.You should be honored of yourself !" he walk slowly at his opponent,his boots making some noises before reaching him,he then strike at him with the sword.

@FrostXShadow

he turned his body letting the sword slice the air, "hm interesting" he said as he dropped his staff into his shadow making it disappear then he unsheathed his own sword that was made of pure Celestial bronze and swung it skillfully at the man

@NickTonCutter

Jason looked at them

"Time will also prevail" He said "But.. Time will remain neutral, if she or any of her underlings try to harm time, then they will pay.."

He then looked at them and smiled

(@CharmyPie @MrPotato)​

Reina smiled and nodded.

"I can't really participate or side with one party." She agreed. "But I hope this war would be a short one. I dislike the waste of precious life. There is no need." She turned to the god of destruction. "If there is no need to shed blood, do not." She looked deep into his eyes. "I need your word."

@Wickedkent @MrPotato

Gilgamesh sword break into pieces after the strike,Gilgalmesh think "I could use Ea to strike him with this trick...But let's wait a little."

Gilgamesh show and anger look after the sword broke "Breaking one of my sword...You truly have no shame." Gilgamesh summons 7 Blades,dealing a large shock of sword in front of him were his opponent was,before taking some step back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kropolias jumped back "oh someone seems angry that i broke his sword" he smirked that was always his strategy making his opponent so angry they became blind with rage and attacked him recklessly giving him the advantage "aww are you mad?" he questioned the god while throwing a ball of shadows at the god

@NickTonCutter

"Some people need to awake from their dreams sometimes.Keep pushing me and maybe i shall really accept this challenge." He block the ball of shadows with another sword before throwing two chains at his opponents trough the gates. "I can't accept to be hold back by someone like you !" The gate of Babylon open even further,throwing 20 Blades.Gilgamesh was starting to get annoyed by his opponent.

@FrostXShadow

CharmyPie said:
Reina smiled and nodded.
"I can't really participate or side with one party." She agreed. "But I hope this war would be a short one. I dislike the waste of precious life. There is no need." She turned to the god of destruction. "If there is no need to shed blood, do not." She looked deep into his eyes. "I need your word."

@Wickedkent @MrPotato

Jason looked at the goddess of love and chuckled

"I saw millions of people go old and die" He said "Everybody dies from Time"

it was working, the god was getting angry. Kropolias back flipped spinning through the air dodging the chains as he landed he dashed at the god dodging and deflecting some of the swords. However he did get cut by a couple letting his golden blood flow out as he dashed at the god, once right in front of him Kropolias he swung his sword using the darkness to amplify the speed

@NickTonCutter

Wickedkent said:

Jason looked at the goddess of love and chuckled

"I saw millions of people go old and die" He said "Everybody dies from Time"

"Yes, but that is natural. It's beautiful. It's predestined. It's love." She smiled sweetly

Faust (unmasked) sat in an internet cafe, playing a game of Hearthstone.

All too easy.

The enemy summoned a 24/26 C'thun whose Battlecry was easily tanked by his Ancient One, at the cost of the Ancient One dying. Faust was actually losing quite badly. He was on a measly 6 health while the enemy was on 10 health and a whopping 29 armour. Faust's turn came too soon and he summoned the Blade of C'thun, destroying the enemy C'thun and adding that monster's attack. His enemy cast a spell to turn the blade of C'thun into a 0/1 frog with taunt and summoned Ragnaros the Firelord. Faust drew his whopping 77/76 C'thun and played it, it's battlecry completely decimating the enemy. People were murmuring and chatting.

77/76? That's insane.

How?

One does not simply grow such a giant C'thun.

Faust got up from the chair and walked out of the cafe.

I'll call it a day.

He told himself before going back to his manor, only to return in his Plague Doctor outfit, carrying both his weapons.

(Open for Interaction)

Gilgamesh sword break again,this time projecting him back from few meters from the strike his armor still operational"How...HOW !How dare you to TOUCH my armor ??!!" Gilgamesh was starting to summons EA.He grab EA and put it on behind his back.He summons another volley of sword trough his opponent,while Gilgamesh start to breath faster.

@FrostXShadow

Eclipse | Suzaku Hideyoshi

God of Destruction and Fire

"I-" Suzaku found himself staring into Reina's dreamy eyes. He couldn't afford to say anything negative or anything that would sadden the Goddes of Love. "Alright.... I... promise." He said to her as he flashed another charming smile. "The only killers we shall find is deep within ourselves." He said to Jason.

@Wickedkent @CharmyPie

"oh someone is angry" he laughed and began to deflect the swords and using darkness to throw the swords away from him "Had enough?" he asked the god he sheathed his sword and took the sword belt off throwing it to the ground and summoned his staff "are we getting serious now" he said spinning his staff

@NickTonCutter

Jason then looked at Eclipse and smiled

"There is this new app called 'Pokemon GO'" He said as he took his phone from his pockets and showed them the game"Its cool"​

"Behold the strike coming from the Hell,Ea ! Show him how foolish it was to battle me !The curse of the King of the Heroes shall bring you the end!"

A red dust start to cover Ea,as Gilgamesh move his left legs behind to hold the powers of the strike and Gilgamesh yell even if hearing his voice was hard because of the large sound made by Ea "Shúmatsu-Ken-Enki!" a large Beam is lauch at Kropolas as the ground around the beam explode.

@FrostXShadow

"oooh pretty" he slammed his staff into the ground "eye of shadows open and lend me your strength" the eye on the staff opened and Kropolias was filled with a familiar burst of energy "Rot in Hell" he said holding up his hand firing a giant black of darkness and shadows to match the gods blast "you won't beat me at night god" he said as he pumped more energy into the blast making it bigger. shadows from all around seeped into his body making hims stronger.

@NickTonCutter

"Thank you." Reina smiled sweetly. "Time kills all. This is law." She nodded and laughed to herself. "All men are predestined to die. Death is more certain than anything else."

"I caught a bulbasaur earlier."
She grinned

@Wickedkent @MrPotato

FrostXShadow said:
"oooh pretty" he slammed his staff into the ground "eye of shadows open and lend me your strength" the eye on the staff opened and Kropolias was filled with a familiar burst of energy "Rot in Hell" he said holding up his hand firing a giant black of darkness and shadows to match the gods blast "you won't beat me at night god" he said as he pumped more energy into the blast making it bigger. shadows from all around seeped into his body making hims stronger.
@NickTonCutter
"I'm being hold back !?" Gilgamesh press EA harder,but Gilgamesh still contain the energy of it to prevent a giant shockwave.He summons the gate throwing a volley of Sword,Spears and Axe at the blast.The explosion could be hear far away.

@FrostXShadow

" soldiers of the underworld buried in the forgot land rise" he said quickly and two large skeletons rose from the ground and began deflecting the weapons "egó tha sas steílei kat 'eftheían sto tarturus!" he shouted as the beam got bigger.

((translates to.. i will send you straight to tarturus))

@NickTonCutter

Gilgamesh upgrade the force of the Beam until stopping it before Ea could become unstable "Enough..." he withdraw Ea on his back and jump away from the explosion and look at Kropolias on a roof "Shall i give my name to you...Gilgamesh." he say,crossing his arms looking at Kropolias with a serious look.

@FrostXShadow

Kropolias was wanting from using most of his powers, he looked up at the man "i See so i was worthy enough to receive your name Gilgamesh?" he asked smirking 'jeez this guy is strong i almost went unconscious again" he said mentally before waving his hand towards the skeletons "Go back to your eternal rest and wait for my call" the skeletons slowly flew the the ground until the were unseen

@NickTonCutter

"How much weapons i throw to you ? 80 ? No,even more.Don't get too cocky ! I find you a little worthy.Maybe the time will even take me more interest to you." Gilgamesh draw back Ea trough the Gate of Babylon,Gilgamesh smirk "This city could have explode.Maybe one day we could fight in another lost place." He jump trough the roof at Kropolias,drawing two cups of wine with golden particles around it "Drink!Drink the wine of the worthy." Gilgamesh drink the wine trough the golden cup.

@FrostXShadow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back