• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Call of The Gods

"How did that one human stand again on TV?" Leone thought for awhile, as she tried to remember. And then it hit her like a running truck. She puts up her fists up to her chin, to cover it. Then she moved her elbows to block her stomach and it's sides. Afterwards, she tilts herself forward a bit to lean in on her fists. This was the style that one of the boxer uses during the match on TV... the Peek-a-boo style!

"This feels... right!" Her eyes widens when she realize that this was it. Leone then starts to analysis the stance. "It's a rather defensive stance, it's covering my stomach and my chin area." Scylla then darts around left and right with her eyes. "I can't really see anything to my left or right in this stance... but that wouldn't matter in the slightest in a one on one fight, if I remembered correctly." Separating her fists, Leone puts them onto her sides and looks at the pale moon. It was absolutely nice to look at, and the grass was bellowing with midnight breeze.

"Yes... I know what I want to do on this Earth." She slowly raises her fist towards the moon. "I will fight in that competition, and become the best in it!" With those words trailing in her mind, her eyes where burning with intense passion, excitement, and glee. All things considered, today wasn't a bad day. She found a job to work at, found a place to sleep for the day, and found inspiring goal to head for in this Earth.

Sammy looked around the room "of course this room will do nicely thank you very much Maria" he smiled at the lady "but sadly there ain't no rest for the wicked" he said quoting one of his favorite songs. Since the room was fairly large it had a small are he could practicing in. He walked to the area and took off his sweater so he was shirtless. he began training his martial arts punching and throwing kicks @sprouhtt

MrPotato said:

Eclipse | Suzaku Hideyoshi

God of Destruction and Fire

Suzaku smiled and turned his gaze upon the children once again. A look of worry over washed his face.
"I do wonder what Lythrin is up to now. She hasn't called for us yet." And by us he meant the Gods whom sided with her, that includes himself. Suzaku had been wandering the mortal realm for a long time and the godly affairs he was once so keen in were alien to him now. Despite his feelings and thoughts, he has his honor and loyalty to uphold. He will take up his blade once more if Lythrin requires him to.

@Wickedkent @CharmyPie
Reina just smiled.

"Whatever the outcome, Love will always prevail. There will always be love." She pat Suzaku's arm.

FrostXShadow said:
Sammy looked around the room "of course this room will do nicely thank you very much Maria" he smiled at the lady "but sadly there ain't no rest for the wicked" he said quoting one of his favorite songs. Since the room was fairly large it had a small are he could practicing in. He walked to the area and took off his sweater so he was shirtless. he began training his martial arts punching and throwing kicks @sprouhtt
Maria was glad to hear that but what got her attention was when he started to take off his sweater and shirt in front of her. "Uh, I'll leave you to it. Have a nice night," she said as she quickly turned her head away and walked towards the door. Maria valued everyones privacy so it isn't like he to just stare at someone or something.

Sammy chuckled lightly at the girl "same to you maria" he said before continuing his training doing punches and roundhouse kicks. "i wonder where that.." He punched and then did a sliding kick "Archer god.." he punched and did a back flip before punching again "is."

@sprouhtt @MuffinRPs

Feeling the energy floating through at this current moment in time. Since it was dark out, and the city lights were on. Leone starts to hop in place, and jogs away from the mansion and into the city. She kept her jog at a reasonable pace, not wanting to tire herself out to quickly. Nothing was coming through her mind as she ran, the only thing she cared about, was the direction she was going in and she wouldn't stop until she got back to the mansion.

Angelostar4 said:
Feeling the energy floating through at this current moment in time. Since it was dark out, and the city lights were on. Leone starts to hop in place, and jogs away from the mansion and into the city. She kept her jog at a reasonable pace, not wanting to tire herself out to quickly. Nothing was coming through her mind as she ran, the only thing she cared about, was the direction she was going in and she wouldn't stop until she got back to the mansion.
"How much time i will repeat it to you mongrel,this flavour is horrible !" Gilgamesh throw the Ice cream to the the white van before leaving without paying anything.

He was going to head way back at his home until he notice a Girl jogging around the street.It wouldn't be weird if it wasn't that late.. Since he was bored he decide to call her raising his hand "Hey ! It's late.You wanna get kill by a demons?"

NickTonCutter said:
"How much time i will repeat it to you mongrel,this flavour is horrible !" Gilgamesh throw the Ice cream to the the white van before leaving without paying anything.
He was going to head way back at his home until he notice a Girl jogging around the street.It wouldn't be weird if it wasn't that late.. Since he was bored he decide to call her raising his hand "Hey ! It's late.You wanna get kill by a demons?"
Leone heard the man calling out to her, but as she was jogging through the night. Looking to her left, was a man near an ice cream truck. "Don't worry about me! I'm just jogging out, nothing shall harm me." Leone says as she continues her jog through the city. Sweat was crawling on her skin, and her breathing was less than fine. But she still continues on, pushing her legs to go forward even more, and more! "One... Two... Three..." As a way to keep her focus, she began to mentally count in her head.

Gilgamesh sigh before walking away back at his home.In the way home he encounter a demon,he simply throw a sword at this while keep walking and smirking "If the humanity can't defend themselves agaisnt that..."

He hesitate to put on his golden armor...No,he will just see if this city is worthy for him to show his true self.He summon a blade,taking it,playing with it spinning it looking for more demons to come.

(Open for interaction)

after practicing hand to hand, sammy decided to practice his shadow travel. He quietly walked out the house and then broke into a run before diving into the shadow of a tree.he continued to do this until he ended up in the city. he jumped out the shadow of a lamppost and saw a man fighting a demon "oh great more of these things" he grumbled to himself as he walked up to the man "Hey God" he called out to the man before summoning his staff from his shadow and tapping the ground, causing chains to spring up and drag the demon to the underworld.

@NickTonCutter

Gilgamesh turn back at the guys "I see.I don't know how you did find out that i'm a god in that outfit.But still..." Gilgamesh summons two sword from the Gate Of Babylon ready to launch in any case,with a haughty look "The problem is that you see my power,but also take down something that i was going to kill.Tell me how should i spare you life,mongrel !"

NickTonCutter said:
Gilgamesh turn back at the guys "I see.I don't know how you did find out that i'm a god in that outfit.But still..." Gilgamesh summons two sword from the Gate Of Babylon ready to launch in any case,with a haughty look "The problem is that you see my power,but also take down something that i was going to kill.Tell me how should i spare you life,mongrel !"
@FrostXShadow (Forget the mention)

"Why did i get stuck with this guy" he shook his head "you want to kill me go ahead and try buddy, but just so you know im much stronger at night" his eyes glowed a fierce gold "try me" he yawned out looking at the man. "also i can tell when a god is near by it's like a spidey sense for gods" he shrugged

@NickTonCutter

Sammy debated on what name to give the man, he didn't know if he could trust him like the other gods he had met today "Kropolias is my name" he said deciding on using his god name, his form wavered and shadows covered his body changing him from his mortal form to his god form "The god of Fear and Shadows" since he was in his god form his voice was considerably deeper "along with being a minor god of death hence the chains dragging the demon down to the underworld." he said with a shrug and dropped his staff into his shadow causing it to disappear "may i ask your name or should i just call you weirdo who is stuck in the time of the knights" he crossed his arms

@NickTonCutter

Gilgamesh,too much confident about himself decide to give his Nickname "I'm the King of Heroes,the King Of King.But since i still don't find you worthy you shall seek my name by yourself." Gilgamesh raise his hand pointing his thumb at Kropolias "Anyways,you should be honor that i don't call you a Mongrel anymore.And no,i'm not stuck in the time of Knight.Every treasures in this world belong to me,after all." Gilgamesh laugh before taking a cup of golden wines,Kropolias could take the second cup too to drink if he want

@FrostXShadow

Kropolias shook his head at the weird god "sure act like your stuck in the time of the knights Tell me how was dealing with king Arthur i heard he was a real pain in the but" he said chuckling "wait! king of heroes, King of kings. all treasures belong to him" he thought for a second "who does that sound like" he asked the man sarcastically. he remembered about a god who called himself theses lings he just couldn't think of a name, he shrugged it off "so why won't you fight me? i was really looking forward to a good fight. It's been awhile since i fought another god give or take 300 years"

@NickTonCutter

"Arturia belong to me,she is my treasure.One day i will find her back and she will not refuse me anymore." Gilgamesh arrogance make him lost two times,but in fact he refuse to admit it.He then smile at Kropolias.

"Oh ! You really wanna want to see this town fall of aren't you?I gladly accept your challenge,Kropolias.I shall give you my name if you are worthy after all." He summons a blade trough the Gate of Babylon and approach at Kropolias.

@FrostXShadow

"that's more like it" he said taking a step back, he summoned his staff from his shadow "we might want to hold back a bit so we don't level the city" he said before spinning his staff and giving a weak swing towards the strange god not putting any effort into it at all

@NickTonCutter

Gilgamesh stop the weak swing with the sword and trace along the staff with it,in a sign of honor "Very well.Shall we begin?" Gilgamesh look at him taking a few step back smiling before a Spear and a Sword come from the gate of Babylon at a ridiculous speed at Kropolias.

@FrostXShadow

"ready" he said as he watch the spear and sword come at him, he slapped the spear away with his staff and ducked the sword letting it fly over his head "my turn?" he said and held his hand out firing a blade of shadows, the large shadow balled split into multiple smaller balls and continued their fast course to the strange god

@NickTonCutter

Gilgamesh open more gates throwing more weapons at the balls coming,dealing a large explosion.When the smoke fade away,Gilgamesh look at Kropolias with a fake smile,throwing 5 Blades this time.Gilgamesh want to see how his opponent will react this time

@FrostXShadow

Last edited by a moderator:
Kropolias dodged the first 3 that came his way he then grab the fourth from the air and used it to deflect the fifth. He threw the knife back at the man and sighed "is that all you got" he swung his staff sending a big wave of darkness at the god "try harder" he mused

@NickTonCutter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back