• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Call of The Gods

Kropolias laughed and drunk the wine "thank you Gilgamesh but i must be going" he said picking up his sword and reattaching it before turning into his mortal form "until next time King of heroes" he said before falling into a shadow and shadow traveling back to the house automatically getting into bed and curling up with Kitsune

(( getting off goodnight)) @NickTonCutter

Last edited by a moderator:
(Good night)

Gilgamesh smirk as his armor fade away,he turn back at his home.He look at all the explosions made "That will be the new objective of those humans!Mhuahahaha." Gilgamesh laugh as he open his door and sat on his couch.

(Open for interaction)

FrostXShadow said:
Kropolias laughed and drunk the wine "thank you Gilgamesh but i must be going" he said picking up his sword and reattaching it before turning into his mortal form "until next time King of heroes" he said before falling into a shadow and shadow traveling back to the house automatically getting into bed and curling up with Kitsune
(( getting off goodnight)) @NickTonCutter
Beau finished the song and turned his ukulele into a guitar again. He walked back into the house and poked his head into Sammy's room. He looked so peaceful. Beau opened the door slightly and walked inside. He kneeled next to Sammy and stroked his hair. He started to sing the ending of the song, "But I, Can't Help, Falling in Love, with You,"

Jason yawned and looked at the moon above.

"Its night" He mumbled "Time really flies fast"

He then looked at the two gods infront of him

"I should be returning to my villa" He said "What about you guys?"

(@CharmyPie @MrPotato)​

Wickedkent said:

Jason yawned and looked at the moon above.

"Its night" He mumbled "Time really flies fast"

He then looked at the two gods infront of him

"I should be returning to my villa" He said "What about you guys?"

(@CharmyPie @MrPotato)​
The goddess of love laughed lightly.

"Time didn't fly. Time stayed right here, seated on a bench with two other gods." She grinned as she pet her cat. "I will stay here for a while more.

@MrPotato

CharmyPie said:
The goddess of love laughed lightly.
"Time didn't fly. Time stayed right here, seated on a bench with two other gods." She grinned as she pet her cat. "I will stay here for a while more.

@MrPotato

Jason chuckled

"And time will go back home"

He said as he pressed a button in his watch and disappeared.

(@MrPotato)​

Hera was just noticing something...Where was Eamon? She sighed and called out softly "Eamon? Where did you go?" her pet had a tendency to wander so she wasn't all that surprised when he wasn't with her....Strange thing was that she never noticed until she looked down. He was strong though so she doubted he could be killed by any human. She proceeded to walk around without a particular destination but a goal to find her missing pet...friend. Eamon didn't like the word pet. He was definitely a prideful creature even in that small kitten form.

Hisan was jumping over fences as the police yelled at him to stop, to which Hisan whooped and hollered. He jumped over a fence and ran up to you and said "Hello ma'am do you have a moment-" He was interrupted by a couple of cops that were chasing him a minute ago who looked at him and asked "Did you see someone run by?" To which the man smirked and said, "Yeah he went straight that way." The cop started to run again, and the man looked at you. "Thanks. Names Hisan." He said as he gave you a gold coin.

@TaraSobiki

Gilgamesh went outside his home throwing his bottle on a citizen "How dare you touch my bottle,mongrel !" Gilgamesh slap him at the cheek before the citizen run away.Gilgamesh smirk as he look around,the people cleaning the dust from the fight."They kneel at me!They work for their kings !" he say laughing on a roof.

(Open,probably @Daniel reaving )

NickTonCutter said:
Gilgamesh went outside his home throwing his bottle on a citizen "How dare you touch my bottle,mongrel !" Gilgamesh slap him at the cheek before the citizen run away.Gilgamesh smirk as he look around,the people cleaning the dust from the fight."They kneel at me!They work for their kings !" he say laughing on a roof.
(Open,probably @Daniel reaving )
A soft sort of giggle came from behind him as silith smiled leaning against an AC unit. "They don't now to you sweetheart." She called in a seductive tone to him. Her shining white and gold armor glinting in the sun as she stared him down. She found his ignorance amusing as she yawned and stretched her arms up her bare stomach and mid section stretching before she smiled at him again with a seductive look

Hera didn't completely understand what had happened or what she had helped with but a thanks was a thanks. What really threw her off was the gold coin she was given "You're welcome...Thanks for the coin too." she put it in her back pocket. "Anfisa...." she didn't even feel like correcting herself about her name or she just hadn't noticed this time. Either way it went uncorrected. "Why....are people chasing you?" if this guy was a murderer or thief he would have no luck with her.

@Nathan22

Rue sat alone in her chair with a drink in one hand. She sighs reaching out for her bottle and realizes she was out of liquor. Rue stands and heads to the kitchen opening the fridge and peeking in. She rarely ate. It's not like she hated food quite the contrary, she was just a little lazy but she did have standards for herself. Deciding she should head to she store eventually, the snow haired woman puts on a flannel red shirt, and a black tank top with jeans and her black boots and a beanie on her head with her headphones to listen to along the way. She drags her keys with her as she closes the door behind her.

While taking a quick stroll down the street of the night heading back home after gathering snacks and liquor, Rue was listening to music and typing on her phone jotting down some ideas for her book. The sound of glass breaking and a guy scurrying away catches her attention. Usually she wouldn't care but she felt a god nearby no two of them. Curious, Rue enters the dark alley way and puts on her gloves and mask for precaution.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]A soft sort of giggle came from behind him as silith smiled leaning against an AC unit. "They don't now to you sweetheart." She called in a seductive tone to him. Her shining white and gold armor glinting in the sun as she stared him down. She found his ignorance amusing as she yawned and stretched her arms up her bare stomach and mid section stretching before she smiled at him again with a seductive look

[/QUOTE]
Gilgamesh turn back at the women "Are you a cosplayeuse or something like that?Or maybe you are here to prove that you are worthy to a King !" Gilgamesh smile before he notice...He is in human form.He turn back and look on the ground "..."

NickTonCutter said:
Gilgamesh turn back at the women "Are you a cosplayeuse or something like that?Or maybe you are here to prove that you are worthy to a King !" Gilgamesh smile before he notice...He is in human form.He turn back and look on the ground "..."
Silith bust into laughter at him. "What an idiot." She said softly before looking to him again. "You shouldn't be so dumb sweetheart. It might get to you one day." She teased him playfully as she watched him finding his stupidity adorable for how he had acted

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Silith bust into laughter at him. "What an idiot." She said softly before looking to him again. "You shouldn't be so dumb sweetheart. It might get to you one day." She teased him playfully as she watched him finding his stupidity adorable for how he had acted

[/QUOTE]
Gilgamesh turn back before his shining golden armor start to form
and smirk "No one call me and idiot,i'm the one who call people mongrel !" Two swords form around him as the Gate of Babylon aim at her "Tell me why i should spare your life ?" In fact,Gilgamesh won't throw anything.It's true the girl was attractive but still,Gilgamesh always like to show his arrogance.

NickTonCutter said:

Gilgamesh turn back before his shining golden armor start to form
and smirk "No one call me and idiot,i'm the one who call people mongrel !" Two swords form around him as the Gate of Babylon aim at her "Tell me why i should spare your life ?" In fact,Gilgamesh won't throw anything.It's true the girl was attractive but still,Gilgamesh always like to show his arrogance.
She giggled and walked over to him her chest pressing against his as she leaned on him her soft lips gently pressing to his ear as she whispered. "Do-mi-na-tion!" She said to him inoccently as she pulled at his very being something that was extremely hard to do. Then she pulled away from him and smiled. "One. Because as far as I can tell you and I are on the same side. Two. I can take you. Easily." She told him

TaraSobiki said:
Hera didn't completely understand what had happened or what she had helped with but a thanks was a thanks. What really threw her off was the gold coin she was given "You're welcome...Thanks for the coin too." she put it in her back pocket. "Anfisa...." she didn't even feel like correcting herself about her name or she just hadn't noticed this time. Either way it went uncorrected. "Why....are people chasing you?" if this guy was a murderer or thief he would have no luck with her.

@Nathan22
"Don't worry about it. By the way you are absolutely gorgeous!" He said as he pulled his hood back revealing his purple eyes and blonde hair. He smiled goofily, and said in an attempt to be charming "Then again goddesses should be divine in every way."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She giggled and walked over to him her chest pressing against his as she leaned on him her soft lips gently pressing to his ear as she whispered. "Do-mi-na-tion!" She said to him inoccently as she pulled at his very being something that was extremely hard to do. Then she pulled away from him and smiled. "One. Because as far as I can tell you and I are on the same side. Two. I can take you. Easily." She told him

[/QUOTE]
"My heart already belong to another King..." Gilgamesh laugh "But still ! I enjoy your determination.If you truly like domination,i shall present a sweet gift to you...If you are worthy you could even know my name !That right,kneel at me like everyone!" Two chains were throw directly at her.In fact,Gilgamesh was paying respect at her to be so confident and doesn't call her a mongrel.

Nathan22 said:
"Don't worry about it. By the way you are absolutely gorgeous!" He said as he pulled his hood back revealing his purple eyes and blonde hair. He smiled goofily, and said in an attempt charming "Then again goddesses should be divine in every way."
Again she had been taken off guard "Thanks..." she was unsure if she should of returned the compliment or kept it moving. She just decided to go with the flow "Um...You aren't too bad yourself.." gods were known for messing around constantly and having countless lovers and children but she hadn't had the chance to do those things even once. All she had the chance to do was doze off and enter the dreams of others. It was pretty boring but not to her.

Rue finds two gods on the rooftops. She stands in the shadows watching an armored guy attack a woman. She clicks her tongue. "What a jerk. She didn't even do anything." She huffs and watches closely. The girl had a similar aura to that of Alister. "Could it be?" She told herself. Both gods about to fight will equal a complete chaos.

NickTonCutter said:
"My heart already belong to another King..." Gilgamesh laugh "But still ! I enjoy your determination.If you truly like domination,i shall present a sweet gift to you...If you are worthy you could even know my name !That right,kneel at me like everyone!" Two chains were throw directly at her.In fact,Gilgamesh was paying respect at her to be so confident and doesn't call her a mongrel.
She smiled her left hand going to her hip as the chains froze in place a smile on her lips as she brought her right hand up gently brushing some of her hair behind her right ear as she spoke in a seductive tone. "Oh baby, you can't dominate me. I am domination it's self sweetheart." The chains launched back at him with great speed as she smiled more. She found him adorable, how he hadn't figured out who she was by now. It was cute to her that he was so ignorant to the fact that she wanted to toy with him more, entertain her self.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled her left hand going to her hip as the chains froze in place a smile on her lips as she brought her right hand up gently brushing some of her hair behind her right ear as she spoke in a seductive tone. "Oh baby, you can't dominate me. I am domination it's self sweetheart." The chains launched back at him with great speed as she smiled more. She found him adorable, how he hadn't figured out who she was by now. It was cute to her that he was so ignorant to the fact that she wanted to toy with him more, entertain her self.

[/QUOTE]
Gilgamesh use the two blades from the portals to throw awain the chains "
You should be happy that i let you play with my treasures." He smirk before throwing five blades trough the Gates of Babylon at a ridiculous speed at her "I assume that you get some powers ! Show it to me ! Entertain me !" he say with both of his arms raised.Gilgamesh was so confident about himself,but still see some potential in her.For one time he didn't even ask the name of his opponent.

TaraSobiki said:
Again she had been taken off guard "Thanks..." she was unsure if she should of returned the compliment or kept it moving. She just decided to go with the flow "Um...You aren't too bad yourself.." gods were known for messing around constantly and having countless lovers and children but she hadn't had the chance to do those things even once. All she had the chance to do was doze off and enter the dreams of others. It was pretty boring but not to her.
Hisan smiled and asked "So Anfisa, may I interest you in something?" He put his hands on your hip. "Would you join me for a rooftop dance?" He asked. Not many people were interested in getting to know him which he was ok with. Nobody likes a thief but Hisan loved his patrons like his children.

NickTonCutter said:

Gilgamesh use the two blades from the portals to throw awain the chains "
You should be happy that i let you play with my treasures." He smirk before throwing five blades trough the Gates of Babylon at a ridiculous speed at her "I assume that you get some powers ! Show it to me ! Entertain me !" he say with both of his arms raised.Gilgamesh was so confident about himself,but still see some potential in her.For one time he didn't even ask the name of his opponent.
She smiled deciding to play with him again. She let the swords hit her and a blast of smoke burst out from her. When it cleared she was there in her human form coughing in fake pain as a blade was through her stomach, blood staining into her clothes. She was in a school girl out for her hair tied up with a pret black bow. she was absolutely Gorgeous. Her soft gentle eyes slowly looking up to his as she bent at his will a little. "P-please?" She whispered softly as she worked on getting him close. Slowly she tried to get up but then fell again to play her pain off. In truth she wasnt even injured but she knew it would work, she knew it looked absolutely real. "Please.... Save me." She said softly to him as she looked up to him tears streaming down her cheeks as she stared at him. "H-help me. I-I can't control it." She called softly to him before she pushed all her power into making him get close to her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled deciding to play with him again. She let the swords hit her and a blast of smoke burst out from her. When it cleared she was there in her human form coughing in fake pain as a blade was through her stomach, blood staining into her clothes. She was in a school girl out for her hair tied up with a pret black bow. she was absolutely Gorgeous. Her soft gentle eyes slowly looking up to his as she bent at his will a little. "P-please?" She whispered softly as she worked on getting him close. Slowly she tried to get up but then fell again to play her pain off. In truth she wasnt even injured but she knew it would work, she knew it looked absolutely real. "Please.... Save me." She said softly to him as she looked up to him tears streaming down her cheeks as she stared at him. "H-help me. I-I can't control it." She called softly to him before she pushed all her power into making him get close to her.

[/QUOTE]
That was...Something Gilgamesh never face off.He look at her smirking
"That right!Kneel at me ! The King Of Heroes ! How foolish it was for a young girl to face me off!" he put in her hand a Golden cup of wine "Drink it and be heal ! Savour the taste of wine coming from a king !" Gilgamesh cover his eyes after

"
Don't worry Arturia...I will find you back!I will not be trap looking at human !"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back