• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Call of The Gods

NickTonCutter said:

That was...Something Gilgamesh never face off.He look at her smirking
"That right!Kneel at me ! The King Of Heroes ! How foolish it was for a young girl to face me off!" he put in her hand a Golden cup of wine "Drink it and be heal ! Savour the taste of wine coming from a king !" Gilgamesh cover his eyes after

"
Don't worry Arturia...I will find you back!I will not be trap looking at human !"
She threw the cup away and crawled twoards him then pulled him down to her wanting to be held as she wrapped her arms around his neck locking her eyes with his. "Please? Please help me." She said softly as she tried to curl up against him. "I-I...... N-n-need." She said softly as she looked up at him with a loving look, a look he wouldn't be able to resist as she stared up at him with love

Nathan22 said:
Hisan smiled and asked "So Anfisa, may I interest you in something?" He put his hands on your hip. "Would you join me for a rooftop dance?" He asked. Not many people were interested in getting to know him which he was ok with. Nobody likes a thief but Hisan loved his patrons like his children.
She had no idea what to do, she had been looking for Eamon her friend and she couldn't just stop looking even if not much could happen to the feline that would hurt him....He could hurt something though. Eamon had a very short fuse so just about anything could set him off. Next thing she knew he could be on the news and they would of been saying 'Giant, white , blue fire tiger was spotted near a butcher shop' or something.

She knew it wouldn't be good but she her big mouth had to open and she said "Sure..."

Rue watches intently at the goddesses acting of course she didn't know but it felt like it was. How could someone turn from cocky to innocent? Nonetheless she continues watching as she begs for help. "The kid is good." She admits and her shadow starts talking to her meaning Lythrin was watching as well.

"Yes she is isn't she? Don't be fooled by her innocence. She's quite a clever little imp. Dominance is everything to her. She can easily use her charms and take advantage of men. One of the reasons I keep her around." Lythrin snickers. At that point Lythrin's dark presence leaks out around that area. It was cold as every.

@Daniel reaving

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She threw the cup away and crawled twoards him then pulled him down to her wanting to be held as she wrapped her arms around his neck locking her eyes with his. "Please? Please help me." She said softly as she tried to curl up against him. "I-I...... N-n-need." She said softly as she looked up at him with a loving look, a look he wouldn't be able to resist as she stared up at him with love

[/QUOTE]
"I know...That subject must show respect to their king but.." He try to reject her from his neck,even if she was holding hard at him "Just drink my wine!It will heal your wounds trust me !" Gilgamesh took a few step back containing his blush with force.

NickTonCutter said:
"I know...That subject must show respect to their king but.." He try to reject her from his neck,even if she was holding hard at him "Just drink my wine!It will heal your wounds trust me !" Gilgamesh took a few step back containing his blush with force.
She pulled him back to her immediately pulling him to his knees as she spoke. "I don't want wine...... I-I want.... You." She whispered softly as she curled back up against him. "Please? P-please take me." She asked softly as she stared into his eyes as her face slowly started to near his her eyes slowly closing as her lips pushed out a little as she went to kiss him knowing her master was watching but still doing what she was all the same

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She pulled him back to her immediately pulling him to his knees as she spoke. "I don't want wine...... I-I want.... You." She whispered softly as she curled back up against him. "Please? P-please take me." She asked softly as she stared into his eyes as her face slowly started to near his her eyes slowly closing as her lips pushed out a little as she went to kiss him knowing her master was watching but still doing what she was all the same

[/QUOTE]
Gilgamesh didn't react and let the kiss go

...He blush at her determination and though
*It's not love...It's just showing compassion to the subject..."

After the kiss Gilgamesh get up and clean his mouth with his arm "You had enough of my compassion little girl !" There was something wrong...She was too attractive and cute to be real.He stare at her stressing out.

TaraSobiki said:
She had no idea what to do, she had been looking for Eamon her friend and she couldn't just stop looking even if not much could happen to the feline that would hurt him....He could hurt something though. Eamon had a very short fuse so just about anything could set him off. Next thing she knew he could be on the news and they would of been saying 'Giant, white , blue fire tiger was spotted near a butcher shop' or something.

She knew it wouldn't be good but she her big mouth had to open and she said "Sure..."
Hisan smiles but a couple of seconds later he says "A lythrin is nearby. I'm going to go check it out...wanna come with?" He looks in the direction of the presence and booked it there.

@XXXIwolf

NickTonCutter said:
Gilgamesh didn't react and let the kiss go
...He blush at her determination and though
*It's not love...It's just showing compassion to the subject..."

After the kiss Gilgamesh get up and clean his mouth with his arm "You had enough of my compassion little girl !" There was something wrong...She was too attractive and cute to be real.He stare at her stressing out.
When he said no more her lower lip started to quiver as she looked down and started to cry in heartbreak. "My lord does not love me." She whimpered as she brought her hands to her face and cried into them. She was thuroughly enjoying this as she went on crying into her hands waiting for him to get close again and console her.

Rue shakes her head in disappointment yet amusement. This girl was intriguing but she's seen too many women do the same with men. What was hilarious is most of the time they would turn out to be gay so it doesn't affect them. Rue chuckles a bit at the thought then hears footsteps approaching at a quick pace. She turns and finds a man in odd clothing approaching her.A hand shoved into her pockets and the other holding a bag of snacks.

@Nathan22

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]When he said no more her lower lip started to quiver as she looked down and started to cry in heartbreak. "My lord does not love me." She whimpered as she brought her hands to her face and cried into them. She was thuroughly enjoying this as she went on crying into her hands waiting for him to get close again and console her.

[/QUOTE]
Gilgamesh approach the Girl crossing his arms before caressing her hair
"I love all of my subject !But it's not fair if i give more compasion to some of them,do you understand?Gave me your name and i shall please you with some of my treasures !"

Nathan22 said:
Hisan smiles but a couple of seconds later he says "A lythrin is nearby. I'm going to go check it out...wanna come with?" He looks in the direction of the presence and booked it there.
@XXXIwolf
"...I guess so. I'll be looking for other things too.." she yawned and felt much more relaxed again.

NickTonCutter said:

Gilgamesh approach the Girl crossing his arms before caressing her hair
"I love all of my subject !But it's not fair if i give more compasion to some of them,do you understand?Gave me your name and i shall please you with some of my treasures !"
"M-my name... I-is..... Silith!!" She yelled as instantly she was right infront of him a bright golden dagger stabbed into a weak spot in his armor as she smiled inocently and leaned forward. "I will never be your sibject." She whispered into his ear as she dug the cursed dagger deeper into him then pulled away before he could attack her

MuffinRPs said:
Beau finished the song and turned his ukulele into a guitar again. He walked back into the house and poked his head into Sammy's room. He looked so peaceful. Beau opened the door slightly and walked inside. He kneeled next to Sammy and stroked his hair. He started to sing the ending of the song, "But I, Can't Help, Falling in Love, with You,"
"you know archer god it isn't very nice to sneak into people's rooms" his eyes were still closed but a small smirk appeared 'Screw it' he said mentally before his eyes flew open , he leaned over and kissed the boy before laying back on the bad as if nothing had happened

FrostXShadow said:
"you know archer god it isn't very nice to sneak into people's rooms" his eyes were still closed but a small smirk appeared 'Screw it' he said mentally before his eyes flew open , he leaned over and kissed the boy before laying back on the bad as if nothing had happened
Beau blushed deep deep red after Sammy kissed him, "I-I thought you were asleep,"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"M-my name... I-is..... Silith!!" She yelled as instantly she was right infront of him a bright golden dagger stabbed into a weak spot in his armor as she smiled inocently and leaned forward. "I will never be your sibject." She whispered into his ear as she dug the cursed dagger deeper into him then pulled away before he could attack her

[/QUOTE]
Gilgamesh press the point were the blood fell over "So shiny but so breakable..." The Gate of babylon open even further throwing 19 blades,4Speard,2Axes. "Anyways i have other love interest at my will actually,miss Silith."

NickTonCutter said:

Gilgamesh press the point were the blood fell over "So shiny but so breakable..." The Gate of babylon open even further throwing 19 blades,4Speard,2Axes. "Anyways i have other love interest at my will actually,miss Silith."

"Pff like I would ever love you." She said as she elegantly dodged every attack and smiled. "I only have one person that will ever be allowed to love me and that sure as hell isn't you." She said as she turned back into her goddess form a bright white and golden sword appearing in her hand as she launched at him with it aiming to slash at his arm

"i was awake when you walked in the room, i don't get very much sleep" he said. His eyes were closed so he didn't see the blush that had formed on Beau's face, it was true the shadow god never got that much sleep in all his years of living. Mostly because his subconscious always wanted to delve into the fear of anyone around him and he didn't want that to happen.

@MuffinRPs

FrostXShadow said:
"i was awake when you walked in the room, i don't get very much sleep" he said. His eyes were closed so he didn't see the blush that had formed on Beau's face, it was true the shadow god never got that much sleep in all his years of living. Mostly because his subconscious always wanted to delve into the fear of anyone around him and he didn't want that to happen.
@MuffinRPs
"M-Maybe you just need a cuddle buddy," Beau was still blushing, mostly about the kiss but some about his suggestion of them sleeping together. He blew his white hair out of his blue eyes and smiled a dorky smile.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Pff like I would ever love you." She said as she elegantly dodged every attack and smiled. "I only have one person that will ever be allowed to love me and that sure as hell isn't you." She said as she turned back into her goddess form a bright white and golden sword appearing in her hand as she launched at him with it aiming to slash at his arm

[/QUOTE]
Seen the battle was becoming serious and Gilgamesh was hurt he take Ea and drag it from the portal quickly and completely dodge the strike "I didn't even know some prostitute exist in that age ! This city never cease to amaze me !" Gilgamesh say smirking before launching a Lasor beam at her with Ea smirking "Show it to her,Ea ! How foolish it was to fight me !" he concentrate the energy on his left foot "Enuma,Elish !"

NickTonCutter said:
Seen the battle was becoming serious and Gilgamesh was hurt he take Ea and drag it from the portal quickly and completely dodge the strike "I didn't even know some prostitute exist in that age ! This city never cease to amaze me !" Gilgamesh say smirking before launching a Lasor beam at her with Ea smirking "Show it to her,Ea ! How foolish it was to fight me !" he concentrate the energy on his left foot "Enuma,Elish !"
She smiled and dodged the attack. "You know ignorance will be your down fall. Every hero has bowed there knee to me before. You will do the same." She said as she smiled at him. "Lythrin will show you that these humans are what hold us back. And I hope he starts by executing you." She told him as she looked up and mentally called out for Lythrin and Rue

@XXXIwolf

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]
She smiled and dodged the attack. "You know ignorance will be your down fall. Every hero has bowed there knee to me before. You will do the same." She said as she smiled at him. "Lythrin will show you that these humans are what hold us back. And I hope he starts by executing you." She told him as she looked up and mentally called out for Lythrin and Rue
@XXXIwolf

[/QUOTE]
The laser beam destroy a large part of the building behind.Gilgamesh look with anger "I'm the King of Heroes!" In fact Ea could destroy more but...Gilgamesh try to remain calm "Anyways..." he smile pointing Ea as a vortex start to form around it catching everything in a hole "Every treasures in this world belong to me.There is no way that you see me surrender to a Mongrel like you."

As he was running Hisan pulled out a knife and swiped at you. "Stay still please." He said smiling goofily.

@XXXIwolf

MuffinRPs said:
"M-Maybe you just need a cuddle buddy," Beau was still blushing, mostly about the kiss but some about his suggestion of them sleeping together. He blew his white hair out of his blue eyes and smiled a dorky smile.
Sammy shrugged and scooted over leaving the boy enough room to get on the bed. he turned his head opening his eyes showing his gray eyes

"well are you gonna get on or can i stretch out" he said looking at the boy with a small smirk waiting for him to climb in the bed

Rue dodges his attack. This guy coming out of nowhere trying to attack her. She dodges each jab the man tries on her. "Oh really? I'm really not in the mood for your crap dude." Rue says and sighs. She dodges with a spin pressing her back against his chest and grabbing Hisan's outstretched arm with the dagger using a pressure point on the wrist. She elbows his gut then uppercuts with the back of her hand before throwing him to the ground over her shoulder. She may not have powers but she can fight like a human.

"That weak shot buddy." She looks down at the man placing a foot on his chest. "I sense you're a god. A lousy one at that. Listen buddy I'm not trying to do anything okay? Just cooperate with me will ya?" She yawns regarding her wolf mask. She looks back at the two gods fighting above. "Damn psycho chick can really fight. Well she's had her small fun. Guess I should stop her before shit gets out of hand."

With that Rue transforms into a jet black dragon and climbs the roof behind Gilgamesh and growls. To intimidate him.

@Nathan22 @Daniel reaving @NickTonCutter

Last edited by a moderator:
NickTonCutter said:

The laser beam destroy a large part of the building behind.Gilgamesh look with anger "I'm the King of Heroes!" In fact Ea could destroy more but...Gilgamesh try to remain calm "Anyways..." he smile pointing Ea as a vortex start to form around it catching everything in a hole "Every treasures in this world belong to me.There is no way that you see me surrender to a Mongrel like you."

"Sweetheart the treasures of this world belong to whoever conquers the land they are in. There fore dominating that place." She said in a giggle as jumped to a building behind her and watched him destroy the building

Users who are viewing this thread

Back