• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Excellent work. Samantha doesn't know this, and she herself is human, but the ancestor of hers that got yoinked to Earth was an elf. She's a high school student, or whatever the British equivalent of that is.
We usually call it secondary school

Night time will commence this Friday at the very latest. Earlier if everyone posts.

Will try to keep it on a 7 day turn around

Oh it should probably be noted that my character is going to be wandering around this night in search of answers. If anyone looking for anything,

hmmm what chaos can Ezra create in Brixton *plots*. Could use a new pair of shoes from JD >:P

Okay.
Larry Larry , peachuu peachuu and Disco Disco

All your characters are currently studying at university, Quinn and Ludwig are specifically at the University of Westminster. Do y'all wanna form a little squad and have Uni adventures as part of your arcs?

Be a shame to waste a area your characters all share.

2 working in the same spot is fine, I feel 4 is kinda pushing it when we can have a variety of locations.
Understood! I just thought it would help meet in the middle but then again making a shift chart could be too much

Realistically we'll have one or two areas be day restricted and others at night.

For example, the bar Lisa works at is only available at night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back