• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
His existence is sad. He is a benefits scrounger and someone who takes advantage of others. Your resident gutter trash at your service~
Makes me want to pit him against my rich philanthropist girl.

Oh... he will attempt to play the 'pity me' card with her.

whilst eyeing all the valuable items he can fit in his pockets

I’m beginning to lose track of who everyone is rip

I would recommend just focusing on those within your own characters social circle. You don't have to know who everyone is - as your character doesn't either! - It will naturally come as time goes on.

I have it in the morning because it's the quickest bloody thing to eat! ^_^

RP update for the 5/08 so far.

68298cad9b4752dce9abfb449290e959.png

If you're still intending to do a day post/ or wanting to wait until a later in-RP date, please let me know!

Please note this is simply an update on the current situation and not a method of pressuring writers to post. Kthx <3

So there's only a few more people that need to post, that's good. The posts have been top quality so far haven't they? Well done fellas.

Needless to say fellas, are any of ye watching any shows at the moment? I have to say, despite the negative attention it got, Goblin Slayer has bren great since I started watching it.

Needless to say fellas, are any of ye watching any shows at the moment? I have to say, despite the negative attention it got, Goblin Slayer has bren great since I started watching it.
Havent watched goblin slayer but I did read it. And quite frankly, people are triggered cuz rape happens. If it wasnt for that, no one would bat an eye.

That being said, I do love the series for what it is. Make monsters monstrous again and complete with nearly realistic combat

It kind of takes a look at the fantasy genre from another angle, looking at the smaller monsters that you don't bother dealing with anymore since you have to deal with the big bads. The problem is the smaller monsters probably do the most damage to the average person in those settings and that's what the shows does extremely well with the goblins, they're right evil so they are.

I've been watching JoJo myself. Zombie Land Saga just finished and I loved that.

I'm more excited for this coming winter season since Mob Psycho 100 season 2 comes out and that show is kind of the best ever.

Wasn't a fan of Goblin Slayer personally. Read a bit of the manga and disliked it. Not for the violence or graphic material, but more because I thought the writing was bad. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It kind of takes a look at the fantasy genre from another angle, looking at the smaller monsters that you don't bother dealing with anymore since you have to deal with the big bads. The problem is the smaller monsters probably do the most damage to the average person in those settings and that's what the shows does extremely well with the goblins, they're right evil so they are.
They do a great job in making you fucking HATE those little green shits.

I've been watching JoJo myself. Zombie Land Saga just finished and I loved that.

I'm more excited for this coming winter season since Mob Psycho 100 season 2 comes out and that show is kind of the best ever.

Wasn't a fan of Goblin Slayer personally. Read a bit of the manga and disliked it. Not for the violence or graphic material, but more because I thought the writing was bad. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You have the right to your opinion lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back