• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Exeggutor Contest OOC

Thread is up but I'll give people a few extra hours to submit character sheets. At the end of the day, (in roughly 12 hours) I'll take the character sheets I've received and release the order for the Appeal stage and then the Battle Stage's tournament.

salti salti Geozaki Geozaki CHUUYAS_HAT CHUUYAS_HAT Extra123 Extra123 Twist Twist Wormy Wormy honeysweetest.co honeysweetest.co Hecotoro Hecotoro Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes

Please remember that this RP expects at least 1 post per week, please inform me if you'll have any challenges meeting that requirement. Overall, this shouldn't be a long RP.

Thread is up but I'll give people a few extra hours to submit character sheets. At the end of the day, (in roughly 12 hours) I'll take the character sheets I've received and release the order for the Appeal stage and then the Battle Stage's tournament.

salti salti Geozaki Geozaki CHUUYAS_HAT CHUUYAS_HAT Extra123 Extra123 Twist Twist Wormy Wormy honeysweetest.co honeysweetest.co Hecotoro Hecotoro Cresion Breezes Cresion Breezes

Please remember that this RP expects at least 1 post per week, please inform me if you'll have any challenges meeting that requirement. Overall, this shouldn't be a long RP.
should we be posing of us just arriving on the island?

should we be posing of us just arriving on the island?
Entirely up to you ^^

In my post I have my OC in Seafolk Village, waiting for her boat to leave and carry her to Exeggutor Island. So if you wanted to interact with her you could put your Oc on the same boat. Of course, if you'd rather put your OC straight on Exeggutor Island you can do that as well. You could even be riding a Pokémon to Exeggutor Island if you've got a Pokémon that can carry you.

Entirely up to you ^^

In my post I have my OC in Seafolk Village, waiting for her boat to leave and carry her to Exeggutor Island. So if you wanted to interact with her you could put your Oc on the same boat. Of course, if you'd rather put your OC straight on Exeggutor Island you can do that as well. You could even be riding a Pokémon to Exeggutor Island if you've got a Pokémon that can carry you.
I absolutely have a pokemon that can fly me but I will push that thought aside

I might put Heizou on the same boat

Should we submit only the two mons we'll be using for the contest, or their whole team if we intend to use them for future rps (and for use in the pre-contest and post-contest bits)?

Should we submit only the two mons we'll be using for the contest, or their whole team if we intend to use them for future rps (and for use in the pre-contest and post-contest bits)?
I’d suggest submitting your whole team in case you change your mind on what Pokémon you want to use for the Battle Stage after you see what Pokémon others use in their appeal round.

Once you’ve used a Pokémon for the Battle Stage you can’t change it, but before that you can change your mind as many times as you want.

I’d suggest submitting your whole team in case you change your mind on what Pokémon you want to use for the Battle Stage after you see what Pokémon others use in their appeal round.

Once you’ve used a Pokémon for the Battle Stage you can’t change it, but before that you can change your mind as many times as you want.
Sweet, I get second thoughts at least

I'll post something...if I can...^^

wait, does that mean we should submit what pokemon we'll use in our posts, or are they talking about the cs?

Entirely up to you ^^

time to put Heizou w/ you 🤩

(typing post)

No. Just trouble deciding the pokemon team for her.

Ended up with Volcarona (my favorite pokemon), Floragato, Teddiursa, Staryu, Mawile, and a Misdreavus egg

I figured that later on (presuming we use these characters for more contests) the Misdreavus can be a great support mon during contests. And Mawile might in the future get a mega stone (if they will be allowed later). So thank you for loving the last two.

In the future Anju might send Volcarona back home (it having belonged to her late mother) so she can finally 'begin to stand in on her own') and replace Vesta with something else. But for now she's keeping her mother's partner.

I figured that later on (presuming we use these characters for more contests) the Misdreavus can be a great support mon during contests. And Mawile might in the future get a mega stone (if they will be allowed later). So thank you for loving the last two.

In the future Anju might send Volcarona back home (it having belonged to her late mother) so she can finally 'begin to stand in on her own) and replace Vesta with something else. But for now she's keeping her mother's partner.
I'm actually loving this backstory, wauuu!! ^^

And for the record, Anju is typically a hyper nervous and shy individual, so she has to use a domino mask to help calm down and separate 'her' from the 'performer'. It does work great and allows her to be far more flamboyant than without the mask.

Of course, if the mask is knocked off her face by a tricky opponent...

And for the record, Anju is typically a hyper nervous and shy individual, so she has to use a domino mask to help calm down and separate 'her' from the 'performer'. It does work great and allows her to be far more flamboyant than without the mask.

Of course, if the mask is knocked off her face by a tricky opponent...
is Anju your trainer or Pokemon's name?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back