• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
So you weren’t kidding with how realisitic the setting is. Bueno bueno, also i may have Quinn working with Lisa considering she needs to make money soon.
Realistically we'll have one or two areas be day restricted and others at night.

For example, the bar Lisa works at is only available at night.

So you weren’t kidding with how realisitic the setting is. Bueno bueno, also i may have Quinn working with Lisa considering she needs to make money soon.

Might be tricky, for reasons explained in Lisa's nighttime post. But there may be options in the future!

Realistically we'll have one or two areas be day restricted and others at night.

For example, the bar Lisa works at is only available at night.
Oh funny enough, the next night my character Is going to be spending the night in a bar lol

Perhaps Elena and Sebastian have seen each other around? She tends to frequent bars/pubs/clubs for her singing gigs and what not.
Well he works security for a club and has been passing by bars to try and gather information from the locals. So chances are he may have asked her about the storm and what not. He's actually going to be doing that this night.

Just to clear something up, the bar Lisa is going to be working at is a Member's only underground place. It won't be available as a hang-out for a few nights, as Lisa has to get the job first.

Well he works security for a club and has been passing by bars to try and gather information from the locals. So chances are he may have asked her about the storm and what not. He's actually going to be doing that this night.
Cue her being noticeably nervous because she's bad at lying. She's gonna be having dinner with Arryn this night though. Perhaps Seb will catch her the next haha

Hopefully he never tried on Seb

Ezra would be the type to just keep going back for more if he was prevented entry anywhere. At the very end he would attempt to slip a hand in one of your pockets to grab anything valuable.

At the end of the night if he ended up cut and bruised or thrown in a garbage bin but a few hundred dollars up, it would be worth it.

My sleep schedule is so screwed up. Need to fix it before my break is over >.>

Anyway...

peachuu peachuu Larry Larry

Uni adventures sound fun. I'll go ahead and start a DM with the three of us so we can plan stuff out?

Oh and shadowz1995 shadowz1995 If your charcter is going to a club on his night action, him and Avery can meet up. I made an excuse for Avery's work day that can require him meeting someone at the club. Wouldn't be your character specifically, but they can meet.

This is going to sound insanely petty, would you mind typing in normal font? My phone screen is super tiny and I struggle to read what you're saying xD
Ah no its fine! Small habit I have, sorry sorry!

Ezra would be the type to just keep going back for more if he was prevented entry anywhere. At the very end he would attempt to slip a hand in one of your pockets to grab anything valuable.

At the end of the night if he ended up cut and bruised or thrown in a garbage bin but a few hundred dollars up, it would be worth it.
That is a sad existence.

My sleep schedule is so screwed up. Need to fix it before my break is over >.>

Anyway...

peachuu peachuu Larry Larry

Uni adventures sound fun. I'll go ahead and start a DM with the three of us so we can plan stuff out?

Oh and shadowz1995 shadowz1995 If your charcter is going to a club on his night action, him and Avery can meet up. I made an excuse for Avery's work day that can require him meeting someone at the club. Wouldn't be your character specifically, but they can meet.
Oh my character isnt going to be at the club this night. He's going to be searching the town. Tho they probably could encounter one another in the streets lol. Or near the club he's going to or whatever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back