• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yeah, I find it funny sometimes that the Japanese draw their characters so pale; I should know, I'm like death. XD

Honestly I'm excited for Mob psycho Season 2 and OPM season 2, even if the animators are going to be different.

Yeah, Attack on Titan Season Three was good, your man Eren's father had some titan form didn't he?

Aww damn did Baki finish already? I fell behind like three weeks and meant to catch up but could never find the time.

If you wanna watch the anime the RP was originally based on before it morphed into something else entirely - Devil is a Part Timer is worth a watch.

Land of the Lustrous and Made in Abyss were two of my favorites from what I remember watching this year. Though Abyss has some weird... Kid stuff that was a bit weird and it would be remiss not to mention it. The world itself/characters are amazing though.

Aye Made in Abyss was a surprise. Really enjoyed it and glad a S2 is coming. Houseikuni too was really good. A bit weird but good.

Made in Abyss would make a fucking amazing Game concept.

Imagine it's an online game where everyone is trying to reach the bottom, going down in squads. Could be a cross between Monster Hunter and Souls - and you have to make a new character everytime you lose. Or you can just hang out on the surface and sell junk.

No real solid plans for Ezra :p. Just wing it :3
Cats tend to do what they want on a whim :p

Made in Abyss would make a fucking amazing Game concept.

Imagine it's an online game where everyone is trying to reach the bottom, going down in squads. Could be a cross between Monster Hunter and Souls - and you have to make a new character everytime you lose. Or you can just hang out on the surface and sell junk.

I'd 100% play it.

Then during Mid-game you can unlock another story line / class. Play as Regu's race and start working your way up from below. :3

Currently planning intro post now. May be a bit too late to ask but does anyone want to interact day or night time? Vic would be working as normal and may go around the police tape giving out tea and coffee.

Avari has done a list of the people who have and haven't posted a few pages back so you could ask the fellas on there if they're up to it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back