• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Currently planning intro post now. May be a bit too late to ask but does anyone want to interact day or night time? Vic would be working as normal and may go around the police tape giving out tea and coffee.
I just posted someone hanging around the police tape handing stuff out

Won't be posting for a bit, totaled my car in a crash and now I'm on my way to the hospital

Thanks all, got out pretty alright. Some bruising on my stomach and shoulder from the seatbelts. Card totalled though, way beyond repair

I'm working on a post now, it's just kinda slow going
I think you've kinda moved Lucrezia out of the strict "villain" archetype into something more of an anti-hero, but that's just my opinion.

Well she was fairly Anti-hero from the start, but it could tip either way really.

I was originally thinking Lisa might have some sort of... Paragon/Renegade meter that would be adjusted depending on what she observes what certain characters do - and then that would impact the direction of the RP. but eh. Maybe.

One day, someone's going to have to do one of those moral alignment charts with "chaotic good" to "Lawful evil" and everything in between and use pictures of all our characters as examples.

One day, someone's going to have to do one of those moral alignment charts with "chaotic good" to "Lawful evil" and everything in between and use pictures of all our characters as examples.

I think everyone is a bit of a blur really, no one fits into a single category which is nice.

But the RP isn't about Good VS Evil anyway so. Some characters may see themselves as heroes, or villains - but it's more about.. Yknow.

Being Human.

Hopefully. Lol.

Does being human involve swearing vengeance against a pigeon that called your eyes freaky?
Because if not, Silver's struggling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back