• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Screenshot_20181231-160107__01.jpg

Today's update. Just Deadly Malice Deadly Malice , RI.a RI.a and WillfulWren WillfulWren (if she wants to do Marcus as well) to go.

So nighttime will be brought forward!

If you guys would rather do your first posts during nighttime, let me know. Otherwise we're waiting for nothing lol

Last edited:
View attachment 520497

Today's update. Just Deadly Malice Deadly Malice , RI.a RI.a and WillfulWren WillfulWren (if she wants to do Marcus as well) to go.

So nighttime will be brought forward!

If you guys would rather do your first posts during nighttime, let me know. Otherwise we're waiting for nothing lol
Yeah I think I can do day and night in one post.
doneanddusted doneanddusted I know you said you'd like summer to meet Vic earlier. Are you still up for it? Since her day time activity is done, what do you have in mind for night?

doneanddusted doneanddusted I know you said you'd like summer to meet Vic earlier. Are you still up for it? Since her day time activity is done, what do you have in mind for night?

Wait for the night time chapter break if you wanna do a night one :)

well i know for sure it'll have to be on your post but i guess they could meet at a bar or something

i like to imagine summer trying to get random strangers to down as much alcohol as possible for funsies

I'm too old and poor so not going out for New Years. Gonna wrap up and just type away for a while lol

Okay, the laptop charger has been found, and thus I can access Discord
Silvie#0652

(I can also type more so if anyone wants to interact with One Soft Boy now is the time!!)

Wait for the night time chapter break if you wanna do a night one :)
Ahh I can't do day and night in one? I don't think Vic will be interacting with anyone in the day.

well i know for sure it'll have to be on your post but i guess they could meet at a bar or something

i like to imagine summer trying to get random strangers to down as much alcohol as possible for funsies
I'll message you when I start writing the night bits.

I'm out in the city tonight I think. So won't be active

Ah, okay, thanks for making it clear, I tend to go off and do things if I'm not told otherwise! :)

Np.
ezgif-4-3eb792bef1a4.gif

Shmivian#3995 everyone's posting their discord so uhh

if you want to be friends with me ig?

or plan stuff and get faster responses

The activity chart will be on the Info page on the OOC from this point on to easily find it. I'll do my best to update it daily.

I won't be using Discord, but I can put all y'all Discord handles on the front page if you wanna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back