• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hour til midnight, me and the BF are just sitting around eating Malteasers and Wine Gums and being bad at Celeste. Pretty nice.

Once I get the evening out the way, Lisa will be available tomorrow if anyone wants her for something. Just need to set her up a bit.

First story event countdown will begin on the 6/08 and will happen 10/08. (Kaysen's first post!) though it's a comparatively minor one that won't interfere with anyone.

Last edited:
Yeah, mostly just trying to see what I'm going to have to pay for out of pocket and what insurance is going to cover. Also need to start shopping for a new car

Avari Avari I am alive, apologies for the late response, I was sleeping...damn timezones.

As for my first post being at night, it may be easier as Ash just works during the day and is more likely to be in other peoples posts.

If anyone's interested in having their characters' fortunes told, let me know. They can briefly bump into Sam as she's walking home and have her see some viewings.

Dad's an engineer, he makes bank. She's not worried about her finances right now.

Maybe when she gets older and more independent that's something she'll look into, though. Or if she wants to get a part time job at some point. That's a good way to put herself through college. Maybe get a tent at a renaissance fair.

If Ezra and Sam were to meet he would maybe call her fortune telling fake, but propose they join up to scam people in London.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back