• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
You do need some planning to write a book tho, unlike rping where I read as much as I write. G.R.R Martin himself hasn't and probably will never finish ASoIaf, one of the reasons I can't get into the series despite it looks soooo appealing.

Oh, he'll finish it. He fucking better, I've been waiting for book six for like five years now.

A lot of famous novel writers are gardeners. Stephen King is a really famous one. He just comes up with a bunch of characters, puts them in crazy situations, and basically says, "okay, what are they gonna do now?" And that's how he writes his books. Seems to be going pretty well for him.

I myself tend to fall more on the architect side of things. Even in RPs, I like planning things out to some degree. When I try to write without having some idea where I'm going or what I'm doing, I feel like nothing of value is getting done. I also just really like getting down into the weeds and figuring out little details and making connections between different plot elements, which I think the architect approach is good for in a lot of ways.

J.R.R. Tolkien was a famous author who liked to plan things. He spent like 20 years putting together his world before he finally wrote anything. I've heard J.K. Rowling is another one who likes to plan ahead, though I don't know if that's true.

Another of my favorite authors, Brandon Sanderson, likes to plan things out. He talks about the pros and cons of each approach here, which I think is just really interesting:

oh noooo

i found where Lisa's face claim is from and now i have loads of reference pictures

1499696419656.png

oo noooo shes great oh nooo

Although not 100% sure, I might have difficulty getting a post out for a day or two due to the fact that the place I will be staying at has no Wi-Fi. I will try to mooch off some Starbucks wifi to get sth out though. I'll be back home by the end of this week so I'll be more consistent with the posts then.

Although not 100% sure, I might have difficulty getting a post out for a day or two due to the fact that the place I will be staying at has no Wi-Fi. I will try to mooch off some Starbucks wifi to get sth out though. I'll be back home by the end of this week so I'll be more consistent with the posts then.

you've got like a week dude there's no major rush.

I literally googled "yellow eye anime girl" and just picked my fav LOL.

I can never watch the show now. It'd be weird.

I literally googled "yellow eye anime girl" and just picked my fav LOL.

I can never watch the show now. It'd be weird.
Fate-verse is worth a shot, also Salter (second one) has only appeared in anime form in a one shot special and in a couple of movies in Japan only right now, of course then there's her normal appearance which doesn't have yellow eyes and is the poster girl for the franchise and that outfit has only appeared in the mobile game.

Fate-verse is worth a shot, also Salter (second one) has only appeared in anime form in a one shot special and in a couple of movies in Japan only right now, of course then there's her normal appearance which doesn't have yellow eyes and is the poster girl for the franchise and that outfit has only appeared in the mobile game.

Anyone loitering around Covent Garden want to hang out with the dragon lady?

Ana lives with her, so it's probably a safe assumption that they spoke about the reincarnation thing on some occasion over the last week. Not sure if she would know Lisa on sight, though, since she never actually saw her new body.

Does Hogan get left home alone a lot? What does he do if he needs to do his business?

So for Clair's night section I was thinking that Ezra could show up looking for a handout or to nick something while she's still there Phayne Phayne
Alternatively she could feel the need to snoop around later on and run into Seb doing the same shadowz1995 shadowz1995

Of course I can think up something else for her to do if you both have something lined up already.

might have a post out today. It's a long one, got a few things to get through. Thankfully I'll be open to interactions after. Takes a load of my shoulders lol

So for Clair's night section I was thinking that Ezra could show up looking for a handout or to nick something while she's still there Phayne Phayne
Alternatively she could feel the need to snoop around later on and run into Seb doing the same shadowz1995 shadowz1995

Of course I can think up something else for her to do if you both have something lined up already.

Aye we could work something out. Ezra would take advantage of the kind hearted :p. Having just lost a job he could even be there street begging for change

I've got something linee up for now. Lmao

amazing-restaurant-bar-interior-design-15.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back