• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
If I'd known Elena and Summer were going to do something, I'd have waited for that post before I let the Arryn one drop so the order of events made more sense. Whoooops.

Nah, it's cool. The idea order would have been yours -> mine -> Koala's, cause that would've been in chronological order based on what Elena is doing in all three. Now I just know for next time to check with the people I'm working with to see if I should wait to post.

I'll hopefully get mine up soon. First time rp writing, so it probably wont be as long or as good as y'alls. I've rp'ed, but not with this kind of writing or number of people. Still need to polish character stuff, but everyone's fav Drag Queen will be up soon!

She should make friends with them. Once she knows how to write, she can use them to transport messages to people. She'll save Tannur a fortune in cell phone bills.

She should make friends with them. Once she knows how to write, she can use them to transport messages to people. She'll save Tannur a fortune in cell phone bills.
Like Tannur trusts her with something that actually costs money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back