• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
hello everyone!

not even halfway through with cuckoo's nest. I wouldn't call it good, but it's not mind-numbing. I think I'll draw some art for this rp later this week if the inspiration strikes. I haven't been in an rp with such likeable people and characters in a while.

Personally I'm an architect; it's hard for me to know where I'm going if I don't have some general direction to go towards.

also use this Avari Avari

NextCandidAtlanticridleyturtle-size_restricted.gif

Does Hogan get left home alone a lot? What does he do if he needs to do his business?

Arryn walks him before and after work. It's usually fine, but accidents can happen. With Scarlet around now, another person to let him out during the day, hopefully that will begin to be less a problem.

Aye we could work something out. Ezra would take advantage of the kind hearted :p. Having just lost a job he could even be there street begging for change
Cool, did you want hash it out through a DM?

hello everyone!

not even halfway through with cuckoo's nest. I wouldn't call it good, but it's not mind-numbing. I think I'll draw some art for this rp later this week if the inspiration strikes. I haven't been in an rp with such likeable people and characters in a while.

Personally I'm an architect; it's hard for me to know where I'm going if I don't have some general direction to go towards.

Oh gosh that's exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back