• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ah. Only saw the line ups and highlights. Was working all day :p

I still need to watch Arsenal Fans Tv :p

It will be gold tonight I can imagine! In fairness to the lads tonight, conceding three soft goals is bound to damage your confidence and will to attack. But by God when Arsenal scored, the pub was rockin'!

Was a good goal though, lovely cross from Iwobi.
Watching Kelechi right now... bruv, this guy just puts a smile on my face the moment he starts singing. Best of the regular lads on AFTV

I'm not kiddin' ya, whenever I slate Iwobi or think he's not playing as good as many people think he is, he always seem to have a really good game! Yeah, he's good with both feet, great cross through to Maitland, lovely finish. The main thing the lads need to do is focus on the Europa League in my opinion, it's a great chance to get back into Champion's League football next season.

Aye. Honestly i don't see Arsenal snagging that 4th spot in the league this season. Its going to either United or Chelsea imo.

I'd say so, it's never nice to be thrashed but the Arsenal are well used to it now at this stage of the game!

Don't worry buddy, Larry's on the case! I can talk about a lot of different topics, I'm very versatile in discussion.
That's my new product decision for a chibi-sized Larry ACTION FIGURE.

And finished Avery's day action. Ended up being a long convo at the bookstore. But hey, the calm slice of life stuff can be fun. Helps balance out the crazy stuff that's bound to happen.

Oh, I think Avery would classify as Lumen Elves for origin? I mentioned it but never directly put it in the CS. Might be a safe assumption.

Oh, I think Avery would classify as Lumen Elves for origin? I mentioned it but never directly put it in the CS. Might be a safe assumption.
Gotcha! I was going to put that but wasn't entirely sure. Thank you for clarifying~

Damn this is great dude, could be very useful to keep track of who's who
Yeah, I kept having to Ctrl+F on the CS page and it honestly overwhelmed me haha

I suppose Ludwig would be classified as a student I believe, very good work in classifying everything buddy!

This is a wip but I hope this helps someone~ let me know if anything is incorrect.
BH Ch. 2 Cast Info

Excellent work. Samantha doesn't know this, and she herself is human, but the ancestor of hers that got yoinked to Earth was an elf. She's a high school student, or whatever the British equivalent of that is.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back