• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Oh good, I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. We'll have to work on some actual scenes whenever your internet situation gets worked out.
I'm around to chat / plot because I'm finally allowed Internet again
But the laptop chargers missing so I'm using an iPad and I hate typing long things with this thing

If anyone feels like a sandwich feel free to break poor Tannur's monotony.

Okay first part of mine is up. I'm working on the second part at the library for now. Wanted something simple and peaceful. Show a bit of the family life.

If anyone wants to plot something with a hyper catgirl or an incredibly anxious boy then just hmu, okay?

We'll have to do something at some point. Been barely any Lisa/Silver and she hasn't even met Marcus. Though she'd be horrible to him. Lol

she hasn't even met Marcus. Though she'd be horrible to him. Lol
Me:No fear
Lisa: Traumatising Marcus
Me: One fear

Just kidding he's already watched his parents die without serious damage to his mind so he should be fine.
Hopefully.
Maybe.

Okay quick thing tho
Probably the reason Silver was so effective at torturing people and getting information is because she's so nice
I don't know about you guys but I think that'd just be so terrifying
You've been captured and you're scared but then this cute little teenage girl with cat ears is just all sweet and nice and asking if you want anything and what's your favourite food and how she likes sweets the most, but meat is great too
And then she asks whatever question she's been told to ask
Doesn't get the answer

And is like a cat playing with her food, but all the while keeping up her constant chattering and seemingly unconcerned by the screams of pain.

Okay so like,

There's a new player coming in soon because someone else vanished and the power idea they're bringing in is so creepy I actually love it.

Even Lisa will be like "Okay what the fuck absolutely not"

Hey IG42 IG42 MagicPenguin MagicPenguin I heard in the Avari-vine you guys wanted some mafia related stuff? I'd be down to work with you guys on that.

This is also a open notice to anyone who wants things related to the mafia - not just Avery (Although his participation is preferred on my end)
It's not a terrible way to start conflicts that might get y'all into trouble.

Hmu with DMs.

Well if the Mafia has men selling drugs in Brixton, they may be aware of Ezra. He has been targeting drug dealers on the streets as they often carry wads of cash on them :p

Well if the Mafia has men selling drugs in Brixton, they may be aware of Ezra. He has been targeting drug dealers on the streets as they often carry wads of cash on them :p

I kinda feel like if they knew who he was, he'd have been taken care of already?

If it was once or twice I doubt so. Bigger fish to fry and all. Imo avenging a couple of low end bottom feeding drug sellers wouldn't be on the top of their agenda I think unless their sales and profit margin began to be affected significantly.

If it was once or twice I doubt so. Bigger fish to fry and all. Imo avenging a couple of low end bottom feeding drug sellers wouldn't be on the top of their agenda I think unless their sales and profit margin began to be affected significantly.

With organized crime, it's more about making a point then anything. You let one get away with that kinda thing, you look weak. Better to make an example. Up to you and Disco tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back