• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I have mine typed out. Just wanted to get a confirmation to collab with Koala. If not, then Avery won't go to the library day one. I'm going to see if we can't make that work before posting.

I have mine typed out. Just wanted to get a confirmation to collab with Koala. If not, then Avery won't go to the library day one. I'm going to see if we can't make that work before posting.
Makes sense. The only characters my guy has ties to is Avery and Scarlet (the vamp). So unless one of them suddenly hits him up, its night time for me lol

Avari Avari

Hey quick question. Might just be forgetting.

If I make a post now should it conclude my "day" action? I have a bit written with Avery and his family - wanted him to visit the book store although that depends on player availability.

Is it okay to post both in the same "day action"? The bit with the family first and the book store later?

Avari Avari

Hey quick question. Might just be forgetting.

If I make a post now should it conclude my "day" action? I have a bit written with Avery and his family - wanted him to visit the book store although that depends on player availability.

Is it okay to post both in the same "day action"? The bit with the family first and the book store later?

Strictly speaking the book store post - if you're planning it to be the one Elena works at - would have to be from Elena's perspective. So it'd be either that or you do it tomorrow. (he would still have gone to the book store, you just wouldn't have written about it)

Phayne Phayne

Just to clear something up, only the player character would have different color font. The idea is to make them stand out. Onlookers and other people wouldn't have colored font.

Well that was never really a secret. More the other stuff to do with Luxetsu and such.
I mean the part where she's two steps down from a physical god as opposed to just a dark elf with some crazy life extending magic ritual or whatever.

I mean the part where she's two steps down from a physical god as opposed to just a dark elf with some crazy life extending magic ritual or whatever.

Oh, "Old One" is just a generic term for anyone who's been around since the ancient times of Aether. She's just an incredibly old, powerful elf. The first elves were truly immortal.

They'll be a lore thing for it at some point.

So they were aware all along of the reason they went to Earth?

Yus.

It's a bit of a messy retcon but that's what happens when an RP has been running for 9 months and you're still forming the plot. Ahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back