• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern BEING HUMAN: CHAPTER II | OOC [On Break!]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
If I'm a spy, I dont know it
giphy.gif

Amazing quality in the posts from everyone so far by the way. I'm really happy with you all, I've been kinda giddy with the whole thing.

Thanks <3

Hey IG42 IG42 @MagicPenguin I heard in the Avari-vine you guys wanted some mafia related stuff? I'd be down to work with you guys on that.

This is also a open notice to anyone who wants things related to the mafia - not just Avery (Although his participation is preferred on my end)
It's not a terrible way to start conflicts that might get y'all into trouble.

Hmu with DMs.
Well, we already established my character has worked for you and yours in the past

I'm honestly just glad to be a part of this, It's been so long since I've had this much fun with an RP.

Sorry I wasn't able to get a post up today fellas, I went out with my Dad and my uncle to watch the Arsenal match and we got trounced, didn't get home 'till late, sorry about that folks.

Sorry I wasn't able to get a post up today fellas, I went out with my Dad and my uncle to watch the Arsenal match and we got trounced, didn't get home 'till late, sorry about that folks.
Take that yeh tossers.

Your defence was shambolic today.... 3 men on the floor for the 2nd goal, one if which slips under no pressure.

Emery still has a lot to do my friend, I can imaginr there's gonna be a summer sale in the Arsenal camp in a few months.

"Be aware that using your powers around witnesses will hasten Kaysen's investigation. If you're caught, that's basically it for your character and you'll have to create a new one"

What if the witnesses... vanish...? :3

He needs to stop playing three at the back, every time he does we always get rammed up the ass, there's too much space in the full-back positions when there's a ball over the top.

No, three at the back with Sokratis, Koscielny and Liecshteiner; Maitland-Niles was right-mid and Kolasinac was left-mid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back