• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

He took a moment to check his phone. There were several missed calls and texts from friends and family members, wishing him well and and giving their condolences. He put his phone back down. He appreciated them, but he wasn't in the mood to talk anytime soon.

With the help from Jarvis and other documents, finding the him of Dimitri proved a decently easy task. He gets to the door. Marko thought it was a nice home, a different style than he has seen. He knocks on the door @Reaper

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper](I very badly want my villain to kill thor)

[/QUOTE]
(But why would Thor not be innocent)

He heard the knock and ignored it. There was no car outside, or any way to prove Dimitri was home, so he figured whoever it was would leave soon.

Marko continued to knock on the door, and started to now make some knocking beats. First it was the lion king theme song, then it was RickRoll, and then it switched to back to normal knocking

The door swung open. "Who the he-... Hey Marko. What's up?" His voice cracked from lack of use. He leaned against the door and looked at the ground.

Marko smiled and slipped Dimitri a note "Its been a while man. Looks like its been a while for you and the sun too" @Reaper

He squinted. "Yea I've just been... Busy. With a project I'm working on." He lied. "How is everybody?"

Next to the cabin where Connor and Aedan were taking shelter along with the Null, there was a valley, and in the valley, an old castle. It withstood harsher winters, and even now, it was standing as a bastion against the winter. Suddenly, and explosion was heard, then another... and another. Not before long, it caught fire, and yelling started to be heard : a revolt was happening. The HYDRA alarm was waking up the valley, along with the gunfire and some gunships surveying the castle's courtyard.

"Everyone is coping. And I see you are coping as well? I just finished my emotional breakdown, so I wanted to check on my friends" Marko wrote the note and handed it to Dimitri

"Oh... That reminds me.. Uhh." He pointed at himself, then put his palm open in front of him and touched his forehead with the fingers of the other hand before touching his palm with them. He then signed ASL.

He lifted his hands before realizing he wasn't the one who needed to sign. He then said "A few weeks ago. I'm a fast learner, surprise surprise."

Marko's face gets serious "I can tell you've been coping yourself up in here for the last two months. You're pizza bill is probably sky rocketing by now. You need the real world"

"The real world? What do I need from the real world? I lost my dad, my mentor, and my best friend in the same night, and not 10 minutes after he's gone I... I ruin everything he stood for. No one really knows this, but after he had me his life changed. His thoughts and beliefs, everything. He tried to raise me like all the heroes that don't... Kill. He told me about how there's always another way. And I kill in his name? I'm a goddamn disgrace."

Marko looked at him sadly. Dimitri was going through a very tough stage. Something thatightbtake a long time. If he let's it. "I dontcthink your dad would want you to sit in your house all day. And choices happen. You had to kill Massacre to make sure he couldn't kill others. It wasn't a wasted kill. I feel your dad would be happier with you being in the new avengers then staying inside eating pizza and internet surfing"

He turned around and sighed. "I'll get ready." He closed the door. It opened practically seconds later after wind noises filled his house. "So, stark tower? Also... Uh... Do you happen to know where Hypnas ended up?" He asked as they walked.

Marko shakes his head "Probably dissapeared in all the ruckus. To be honest, I've been basically going around the country doing graffiti shows and stuff. I came back when I heard that some scientists found my old ruined city in the ocean. I took care of that just now, and I came to pick you up. Other than that, I dontcknow what everyone else has been up to"

He looked disappointed. "Ah well... Just wondering... Let's pop in on Cass. I'm sure she needs a pep talk as bad as I did. Well... Don't actually TALK. That's too much pep." He felt his old, quirky self resurface a bit.

Teri sat in the kitchen drinking her coffee and scribbling at a napkin she had found. It seemed that on he napkin was a drawing of a dragon and people being stomped on by said dragon.

Thor appears in front of stark tower in a ray of light. He holds a gift from asgard for Cassie. "I hope the metal clad girl likes this" he says to himself as he walks to stark towers door going inside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back