• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Sometimes I wonder why everyday I have to spend my life protecting the lives of strangers. Though these aren't trite principles to me. My father gave his legs for these ideals. And now my father and I have to wear these damned suits for them. The symbiote we wear is an alien of great power and unkown origin, the thing keeps constantly trying to bond itself to me. And under 48 hours it will. Though now I don't really have to worry about it since I'm on a break. Cassandra was walking down the streets of New York with his father in a wheelchair not far behind. She heard about the news of Iron Man dying two months ago, but she never got to say anything to his child. She heard her father knew him, drafted him into the Guardians of the Galaxy. Of course the team is behind him now. The two of them went onto the ground floor and they talked to the lady working at the front desk about going up.

National said:
Marko grinned. That was the Dimitri he knew. "Let's go talk to her. I swear if my paintings have been taken down" Marko remembers the Asgard picture and the shrine picture for Tony and Pietro. He lobed those two pantingaw. They better be there
Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk
((They still are. Cassie looked at them and started sobbing when she saw the shrine to her dad.))

Dimitri stood and walked to the window and looked down at the city. "Ive never seen the city so peaceful for so long. So little... Supervillany stuff"

Reaper said:
Dimitri stood and walked to the window and looked down at the city. "Ive never seen the city so peaceful for so long. So little... Supervillany stuff"
Cassie knocked on the glass to get Dimitri's attention, as well as all of the others in that room.

Perry knocked on the window where everyone was. "Mind if I come in everyone!?" he shouted.

Cassandra was let in to the floor where everyone was. "Hello!? Ms. Stark!?" she walked through the hallways of the current floor.

Jack followed the others downstairs. "At least the fright she received helped her a bit" he thought. "But she's seriously gotta give a guy a warning before swinging her fist" he thought while walking over to Perry.

Perry went inside. "Wow, is this the new Avengers meeting or are we just hanging out. Good to see you guys again," he walked in and he shut the window. He scanned the room and he almost knew everyone in the room.

Cassandra walked inside and she waved to everyone. "Hello everyone, I am Agent Mania and that's Agent Venom. We just wan-" her intro got cut off by her father. "We don't need to be formal here. My name's Flash and that's Cassandra. Nice to meet you guys." The symbiote started stirring. I do not like that man in the spider suit. He reminds me of a man I once bonded with...

He turned and waved at Cassie with a smile. "Hey. It's been a while!" He said, hopefully loud enough for her to hear.

Teri suddenly spoke up from her scribbling. "It's nice to finally meet you Miss Stark, reading your file is not as amusing as reading your father's...hopefully that's a good sign..."

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk

Marko sees Cassie and waves to her. He scribbled her a note "How are you? And I have a favor to ask if it's okay" he was hoping he could finally get his own suit

Cassie smiled at Teri, inwardly cringing at the mention of her Father. She took Marko's note and smiled a him. "Sure," she said quietly. "What do you need, Marko?"

Marko holds up his sketchbook. It showed a sketch of his uniform. It was basically a white form of Black Bolts uniform. He wrote "I finally want to be my own hero, so I was hoping I could get a suit. And maybe a suit that let's me talk to everyone without blowing up the city. Like I can talk normally then switch it back to destruction mode" He was saying hopefully, handing her the drawing

Jack turned his attention to Cassie when he heard what she said ."Cmon duse don't ruin what took me a week to do" he thought but then remembered something he had been wanting to ask tge others since yesterday. "Maybe I'll wait a little befpre asking"

National said:
Marko holds up his sketchbook. It showed a sketch of his uniform. It was basically a white form of Black Bolts uniform. He wrote "I finally want to be my own hero, so I was hoping I could get a suit. And maybe a suit that let's me talk to everyone without blowing up the city. Like I can talk normally then switch it back to destruction mode" He was saying hopefully, handing her the drawing
Cass took the drawing and looked at it thoughtfully. "Hm." She stared at it for a minute or two, going over how she would do this mentally, and then took a pencil out of the pocket of her sweatpants. She sketched out a plan for the voice box next to it, and then looked at it again. "Hm." She looked at Marko and smiled. "Of course."

When phoenix saw cassie, he blushed slightly, since he has developed a crush on her. "Hi." He said softly as his blush grew darker. He then waves at her, his weapon plans falling to the ground @sitanomoto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back