• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

National said:
Paintings still here" (This is a shit phone)
Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk
Cassie froze, turning to look at Marko. "Yes..." She whispered. "Marko... Those were the most beautiful paintings I have ever seen." She closed her eyes. "Thank you."

@Pink Gorilla (if u want u can join or position your characters at Serbia)

Jack unsheathes boyh Katanas and takes out his knife loolong at his weapons. "Maybe i should've listened whenvhe said i should get guns also" he said.

Aedan jumped at the crashing that sounded though the valley, his first thought was that the gulag Alex was held in,which was likely correct. His second thought however, was considerably more worrisome, Avalanche... "Oh crap! Connor we gotta go! Screw the danger Alex may e in! That explosion will get us buried beneath a mountain!" Aedan shouted, standing up and forcing the door open, as a huge pile of snow seeped in, "Robot, get us through this!" Aedan screamed at the bot,as it stepped forward, and armed it's energy beam to burn away the snow. "Affirmative." It replied, melting the snow at a rapid pace. He hastily turned around to pick up his steel staff... Ah, everyday he did this, but he'd let the damned thing at Stark tower, covered in Jack's blood no less. That was a plus... The present Aedan! Now, not then! He thought to himself, as he followed the bot out into the snowstorm, praying to any God that may exist to make this avalanche not happen, he was concerned for Connor's friend sure, but now he was more worried about them.

@AnnoDomini @Crono

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper](I wondered why that didnt seem right)

[/QUOTE]
((Excuuuuuuseee mee, why didn't it seem right? Serbia and Siberia are almost identical countries! You didn't know scram kid! (>n<)))

Marko smiles and wrote to her "thank you. I hope that you keep them. And I hope you are feeling better"

((Take it to OOC you guys. Don't clog it up.))

National said:
Marko smiles and wrote to her "thank you. I hope that you keep them. And I hope you are feeling better"
Cassie smiled. "I am." She looked at Thor and Jaon. @subject 635

Any part of Connor that was cold or tired was immediately fueled at the sound of an explosion. The blond hopping to his feet, it wasn't that close so atleast he and Aedan weren't being attacked. But it could easily be the gulag they we're planning to hit when the snow cleared. If there was an avalanche they likely stood no chance at escaping but that didn't stop him, "We get ahead of it!"

Connor was reaching for his shield when Aedan's next words hit his ears. He scoffed, "What do you mean screw Alex!? We are this close! Whatever that was, we can probably use it to our advantage!" Connor watched as the Null bot got rid of the snow. "If they are under attack then this could be our best shot at getting him out, it may be a state of confusion down there!" Connor wasn't honestly sure if he was making sense, but it felt like he was. This could be their shot, but maybe Aedan was right. The risk?

Shooting out the door in a sprint he passed both Aedan and the Null Bot. "We can't stand around!" He called out. Dodging through a few trees he spotted a slope ahead of him. Dropping his shield to the ground so that he could stand on it with one foot to keep it still he considered his next move of trying to ride it down. Shooting a look back at Aedan to see what he was going to do. For all his talk of getting Alex back he wasn't going to abandon Aedan, these last two months the two had become good friends, or atleast he'd like to think so.

Aedan didn't respond to Connor, but merely followed him at first, "This is insane! We can't outrun an avalanche nomatter how much I speed is up! And I certainly can't stop it" He argued, but it was all for naught, the Captain was already heading towards the slope where the avalanche would probably hit, but he'd followed him this far, he wasn't about to turn his back away now. He wanted to argue that they couldn't save Alex if they were dead, but it was hopeless, Connor's mind was made up. "I hope you have some god damn good balance Connor!" Aedan shouted, as he began to run after Connor, increasing his momentum, and Connor's shield's momentum, he'd expend less energy that way, but Wonderboy had better have some elite posture, if he didn't he'd be going straight off that shield.

sitanomoto said:
((Take it to OOC you guys. Don't clog it up.))

Cassie smiled. "I am." She looked at Thor and Jaon. @subject 635
Thor looks at Cassie "ah there she is..." he walks to her "Cassie... asgard was working on some things... starting with technology... we are advanced now.. and I had built this for your father.. but I believe this helmet belongs to you now..." he unwraps the cloth and a asgardian helm is in thors hand.

View attachment 129323

Users who are viewing this thread

Back