• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Marko looked at Back worryingly, still ready to blast the robot girl out of the air. He didn't like this hostile manner, but it had to be done

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

"I did." Amelia stated. "Get over it." She whispered through the radio. "Allison, get up here."

"Alright." Allison pulled her self over the edge still cloaked and began approaching the two men. She was heading for the one with the charged up hands.

"Everyone else fall in now." Amelia ordered. At that, Tanya and Liona began closing in to Avengers tower.

Jack could tell others were approaching. "Damn it, Marko get ready reinforcements are coming" and with that Jack split Amelia's grenade launcher in half before pulling out his other katana and aims for her mechanic wing. "To think I was gonna ask you for your number after iintroductions" he said with a cold look in his eyes.

@Pink Gorilla

@National

Marko flies away from the tower and starts to fire away at Amelia. "Of course Jack wanted her number" Marko thought to himself

Amelia flew backwards to avoid the katan and flew around to avoid the shots. Allison snuck behind Marko and grabbed his arms and swung her mechanical arms to try and throw him. At that same moment, Liona and Tanya showed up and Liona aimed her rail gun at Jack. "Nobody move!"

Marko fires energy blasts at his grappler and flies her into the air, trying to throw her off.

Jack charges Liona and slices her rail gun into pieces. "Coming hear unprepared and you call yourselves a squad?" he said snickering. "Cobra and G.I. Joe do a better job than you noobs" he stated slicing at Tanya's weaponry.

@Pink Gorilla

Marko successfully throws off Allison and starts to fire at her falling body

Allison cloaked herself and land in the ground dodging his shots. Meanwhile, Liona wrapped her tail around Jack's neck.

"Do it now, Tanya!" Liona shouted. At that, Tanya made one of her puppets dance, attempting to control Jack's mind. Amelia than shot rocket at Marko. While all of this was happening. Liona kept shouting: "We don't want to fight you!" @The Regal Rper @National

Marko shot down the missiles and aimed at the person who is holding Jack, his hands glowing, ready to fire away.

"HQ! There is a supervillain attacking. Proceeding to neutralize!" Cassandra yelled into her mic and the two changed into symbiotes. Flash quickly went in front of Jack and Marko to give them cover while Cassandra ran at the attacker.

(By the way, Perry rescued everyone while you guys were doing the little battle (o'v'o) I read the past posts)

Jack couldn't feel that much from the puppet." Trying to get into my head huh boy did you choose the wrong person" he said cutting Liona's tail off and slicing the puppet's head off at the same time unable to hear Liona's words.

@Pink Gorilla

Marko fires a continuous beam of energy at all of them, trying to corral them for easy potshots

Flash looked at Marko. "Hey kid, make sure you don't hit me," he said and the symbiote spit out his multigun. He changed it into a tranquilizer gun and he started shooting. Hopefully physical weapons was her weakness. Unlike people like the hulk or Anti-Venom.

Tanya screamed at the sudden psychic disconnection between her doll and was filled with raged. She pulled out all of her blades and began attacking him with all of her arms. Lions yelled at Tanya to restrain but she didn't. Amelia saw what Tanya was doing and she grabbed Jack to pull him out of the way. While Allison snuck up behind Tanya and restrained all of her arms. "Knock it off!" Allison yelled startling Tanya, who stopped struggling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back