• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

(WAIT YOU'RE THE METAL GEAR PERSON!!! Sorry you changed your pic so I thought you were someone else xD )

"We work of the government on international and national tasks. And since my father insists that we aren't formal here my name's Cassandra," she pointed at herself and then she pointed at her father. "And that's my dad, Flash," she continued.

(Same here i knew it was her but i do memorize by pic)

Jack nodded and after hearing the man's name thought "I don't think The Flash would like that, but I guess what he doesn't know won't hurt him".

Marko writes a note and lightly tosses it to the threem it says "Before you just wanted to talk. So I am here to do that"

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Amelia picked up the note and read it. "Yeah, we just want to talk, but why are you so civil all of a sudden? Not to long ago you wanted to kill us." She stated having everyone lower their guns.

@National

Marko wrote another note "We were only scared and caught off guard. I apologize for my rash behavior before " Kaz tosses her that note. He carefully and sneakily turns on his GPS locator for all the New Avengers to see. They would never notice.

Amelia read the note. "I realize your scared but it is time to go and help the people again. We can't let them suffer cause your scared." She stated she put her weapon fully away and the rest followed suit. "Why should we believe anything he 'writes'?" Tanya asks.

Marko writes another note. "Want me to talk? I'll do that, if you're okay with this warehouse and everything around it to be completely destroyed. Its better if I just write."

"If that's the case then keep your mouth shut." Tanya said. She turned to Amelia. "We can't trust this guy we don't know the first thing about him besides the fact that he is a new avenger but that doesn't really give him an edge."

"Your right, how do we know wecan trust you?" Amelia asked.

(Mario............ ) Marko writes another note "I didn't sneak up on your warehouse and blow it up to smithereens"

Jack slowly made his way to Marko's position his belt had already deactivated the beacon so he simply made his way there on memory. "Wish i could fly he grumbled as he jumped over a building.

Tanya looks at him. "That doesn't make you trustworthy it just means you want something out of us." She stated. Allison looked at him. "Maybe we can trust him. He hasn't done anything to prove otherwise." Tanya glared at her, but Amelia looked at him. "How can we really be sure we can trust you?"

"Because I can tell you inenthing. My friend is coming soon so we can talk with him too. I could have just let him sneak in and totally destroy you all"

After 10 minutes of aimless running, scaling, and climbing Jack finally found the correct building. "Next time I'm getting myself a chopper" he said slightly tired before standing on the rooftop of one of the buildings. "There they are" he said seeing the building across him.

Amelia looked at him. "What friend are you talking about?" She asked. She pulled her gun back out in preparations for his 'friend'.

At those words, all of them pulled up their weapons and stood over by their suits. "For trying to be trustworthy you are making a very poor start." Liona stated.

Marko nods and cautiously takes Jack and starts to lower him down at the bottom. He writes him a note "Don't attack. They're here to talk"

Amelia pointed her gun at Jack. "Just don't try anything stupid again and we should be fine." She said, but then realized her mask was off. (Last post off to bed now night)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back