• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

At the feel of the force hitting him, Alex cried out, starting to cough blood. He felt his back rip, as something hit him from behind. Alex looks while the robot was holding him down. "Otpusti menya!" He yelled, struggling. When he was pulled up and let go, he saw that it was the same robot, well, the same model that was sent to guard him. He laughed a little, then heard a voice and looked in front of him.

That blond hair, the costume. He remembered those. "C-Connor?" Alex said, his expression being a surprised one. In a matter of seconds, Alex went to him, embraced him, and then, surprisingly, kissed the blond boy on the mouth, holding his head. "Y-You c-came..." Alex said after, some tears flowing down his cheeks, and a bright smile appearing on his lips. He completely forgot about the Null robot or the fight. He was just glad that rescue had come.

Hearing his name spoken by Alex brought a smile to his face. Suddenly he and Alex we're hugging, he knew the blood was getting on him but he wasn't bothered. Connor was about to say something probably foolish and out of context, but they we're drowned out as he found Alex's lips crashing into his, and he tensed. Connor was caught off guard, he could feel the heat rush to his cheeks, he was sure that he was bright red, probably a beacon to be seen from space. But that didn't stop him from returning said kiss and bringing his hands up to Alex's shoulders.

When it ended Connor searched Alex's teary face with his eyes, "O-of course I did." Connor sputtered, still in surprise over the affection. "I'm just sorry we didn't find you sooner. I wasn't sure if we'd get to you in time." Alex looked like hell which wasn't a surprise, he brought his gloved hand up to his face wanting to comfort him. "I couldn't let them do to you, what they did to your father."

He was vaguely aware of the gunfire, knew they should leave before reinforcements arrived. "We need to get you out of here."

"I wasn't the one who started the fight. Jack attacked first and we defended ourselves. By the way, I am Black Raven." Amelia stated.

"Night Wolf." Liona said.

"Praying Mantis." Tanya said.

"Devil Girl." Allison said.

Cassandra turned her glare to Jack. "Do you realize how many lives could've been lost if the battle escalated further?" it was rhetorical of course and Perry jumped into the conversation. "Hey, we're all friends here, right?"

Alex nods at Connor's affirmation. "We might need a ride out..." Alex said, scratching his head, blushing. He remembers talking to the girl that was Nick Fury's daughter. "Teri!" Alex said, as if he discovered something. "Alex, do you know how to contact Shield? Tell them we need extraction from this place. Better yet, launch a distress beacon, from... that thing over there." Alex said, pointing to the Null robot.

"Oh and, Connor I-" Alex was suddenly light up, yelling. A HYDRA soldier, wearing a thick jacket and having his head shaved, grabbed Alex with an electric whip, attached to his costume. A few cracks of his whip on the snow leaves a small patch without any snow, even grass. Alex turns to look at him, then at Connor. "Cover me!"

Aedan immediately reacted to the attacker, of course he had not interfered with their moment before. Honestly, it answered a lot of his questions, which was more of a relief. But before he could remind them that they were facing potential death, in the middle of a battle ground, this happened.

"Defense mechanism activated." The Null bot was the first to react, blasting its plasma cannon in the direction of the attacker, whilst its shields simultaneously activated.

"No! Robot, contact SHIELD! We need extraction out of here!" Aedan ordered, the battle bot seemed to analyze the words, as if to check it's orders were authorized. "Affirmative." It finally answered, as it began its selected mission.

Aedan then rushed forward, arms raised, as to stop the new attacker's momentum, and freeze him where he stood. Unfortunately, Aedan did not account for the rest of HYDRA involved in the battle.

"Well, what happened was-" Perry started but was soon interrupted by Cassandra. "We are all familiar of the details. There was a battle between the Young Avengers and a piece of Venom named Massacre," she finished. "That's what happened," Perry said afterwards.

Teri? How was it he and Aedan we're the ones rescuing him yet he was the one who had more sense to have an escape strategy. Connor was about to atleast introduce Aedan even if it wasn't the best place when Alex was ripped out from in front of him. A HYDRA soldier stood with whips, clearly wanting a fight, even coaxing them by hitting the ground below with the whips.

Connor nodded at Alex, "You got it." Then came Aedan's interference and Connor saw that as their moment to strike. But footsteps from behind told him it wouldn't be that easy. There behind them we're two HYDRA soldiers with guns raised, Connor quickly stepped in front of Aedan as they took their aim at him, likely because they saw him as a threat to the man with the whip. He brought up his shield to deflect the shots before he threw it, the shield reaching it's mark and bouncing between the two at the very least knocking them silly.

As it returned to his grasp he wasted no time in moving around Aedan to re-join Alex. "Right behind you!" He called out as he hoofed it towards the man with the whip.

((@Metaphysics Hey that's your cue. :3))

Alex smiled and started to charge the HYDRA soldier. He dodged the soldier's whip, but, Alex passed the soldier, heading for the one that was knocked out. But, a hand grasped Alex and lifted him, grabbing him by the neck. The soldier started to clench his hand, making Alex choke, and struggle. His metallic arm started to grab the HYDRA soldier's arm, grasping on it.

The soldier just threw him down, leaving Alex to cough. Not having time to dodge, Alex was whipped, electrocuting and ripping a part of his sleeve, making Alex yell in pain. "After all the beatings I suffered, you think this will keep me dow- AHHH!" He was electrocuted yet again, a satisfactory grin on the soldier's face. Alex grabbed the whip, in a last attempt. The shock that went through his metallic arm was unbearable, but managed to knock the soldier down, after witch Alex holds him down, revealing the soldier's power supply. "C-Connor! Do it!" Alex said, his face showing the how great the pain was leaving on him.

AnnoDomini said:
((@Metaphysics Hey that's your cue. :3))

Alex smiled and started to charge the HYDRA soldier. He dodged the soldier's whip, but, Alex passed the soldier, heading for the one that was knocked out. But, a hand grasped Alex and lifted him, grabbing him by the neck. The soldier started to clench his hand, making Alex choke, and struggle. His metallic arm started to grab the HYDRA soldier's arm, grasping on it.

The soldier just threw him down, leaving Alex to cough. Not having time to dodge, Alex was whipped, electrocuting and ripping a part of his sleeve, making Alex yell in pain. "After all the beatings I suffered, you think this will keep me dow- AHHH!" He was electrocuted yet again, a satisfactory grin on the soldier's face. Alex grabbed the whip, in a last attempt. The shock that went through his metallic arm was unbearable, but managed to knock the soldier down, after witch Alex holds him down, revealing the soldier's power supply. "C-Connor! Do it!" Alex said, his face showing the how great the pain was leaving on him.
((Never mind Aedan's power then... ;- ;) )

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]((Never mind Aedan's power then... ;- ;) )

[/QUOTE]
((You'll get your own boss battle, just wait a bit.))

AnnoDomini said:
((You'll get your own boss battle, just wait a bit.))
((Not bothered about a battle, but you could have had a HYDRA gunship shoot a missile near Aedan to break his focus, rather than wipe his power from existence... Just a thought.))

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]((Not bothered about a battle, but you could have had a HYDRA gunship shoot a missile near Aedan to break his focus, rather than wipe his power from existence... Just a thought.))

[/QUOTE]
(WAIT WHAT!? Sorry I didn't pay attention to your branching Hydra thing xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back