• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

(Damnit I wanna go say hi to Thor and ask him about my dad and stuff but I can't just leave now xD )

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

"Good now you are gonna answer some questions for us."Amelia stated. "What have you 'Avengers' been doing for two months? And why did you attack us without good reason? Are you planning something or are you totally unprepared to fight the enemy?" She asked. @The Regal Rper @National

((Well, we are in a Marvel rp. All we need is the Stan Lee cameo, and we can call ourselfs part of the cannon.))

"We well more like I attacked you because of your ignorance and two you never gave me your number those are some pretty good reasons in my book" he stated after being put down. "All jokes aside I'm surprised you guys don't know anything what have you been doing these past two months sleeping under a rock?" Jack asked sounding like Aedan for a sec. "Why does that sound familiar" he thought.

@Pink Gorilla

Perry opened the door to the abandoned building. He just saw Marko follow some robotic women so he'd probably check it out. "Well, I evacuated and entire building by myself with only the help of John's Phoenix Force illusion two months ago and it's been pretty calm these days. Just a few armed robberies and a burning building, so I did some stuff," he shrugged. A few seconds later the door was blasted apart by Cassandra. "Sorry, you left our conversation earlier."

Aedan was quick to follow Connor towards the sounds, not given the opportunity to protest, the fact that gunshots were heard suggested danger, and there were better plans than just running in that direction - unfortunately, Connor was doing just that. So Aedan was forced to run after him, improving their momentum, it wouldn't have been a particularly wise move to freeze Connor on the spot, he was obviously in an emotional place, even if his state of mind was dangerous.

Eventually, the duo did arrive at the sight, and Connor was quick to say exactly what Aedan was thinking. It was a warzone, HYDRA vs their prisoners, and it looked like HYDRA were fighting a losing battle.... For now, that would change when reinforcements arrived. Whilst examining the scene, Aedan's eyes shot up to the location that Connor was pointing to. The image of Alex, was quite the worrying sight. "This is Alex?" Aedan said, surprise in his voice as he turned to Connor... HYDRA must have changed him for the worst... Is what Aedan wanted to say to Connor, yet he held his tongue, for both of their sakes.

The Null Bot was slightly less forgiving, "Target located." The large robot dashed forward, slamming into Alex with one steel hand, and holding him down to the floor. Aedan's eyes went wide, and he felt like kicking himself and Aedan. Two whole months, and neither of them - not once - had thought to tell the robot to use non-lethal force. "Target friendly! Target friendly!" Aedan shouted after the bot, hoping it would register the orders. By some grace of God, it did, and released Alex from its grip, and pulled him to his feet.

@AnnoDomini @Crono

Tanya rolled her eyes at went back to reattaching her dolls back to her suit and Liona went to recalibrate her suit to he new rail gun.

"Well, you won't get my number and we have been busy tracking down criminals." Amelia said as she lowered her gun. "By the way, what are your guy's names?" Allison looked at them.

Sorry it is taking me so long I am babysitting my 7 month year old nephew until around 4. ))

"Sorry, I'm still keeping the whole 'secret identity' thing," Perry shrugged. "But if you want to know my superhero name, it's Spider-Man. The new one at least."

Spotting Alex, it was like a wave of relief flooded over Connor, everything he and Aedan had done and gone through these last two months we're to find Alex. And there he was. Alex was fighting HYDRA...that was a good thing. It meant they hadn't broken him, forced him onto their side through whatever means they could have. But that also didn't necessarily mean Alex would really see him, there was no way to know what he'd been through or even if he remembered the Rogers kid he'd met two months ago for just a few hours.

Alex had no way of knowing they'd been looking for him all this time, and Connor'd be lying if he said a small part of him wasn't nervous. The blonde heard the surprise in Aedan's voice, something about the tone brought Connor to full reality. Like the red on Alex had just been paint to him, but now he saw the blood for what it was. Alex wasn't yelling a battle cry, but we're screams of someone beyond angry. "Just l--" Connor was cut off by the bot that flew at Alex, luckily Aedan was on it using his head much more than Connor was and stopped it.

"Alex?" Connor said putting himself in the boys sights as he got to his feet. The blonde wasn't defensive or cautious, maybe he should be, there we're potential risks involved. But to him this was Alex, the boy who'd said they shouldn't let what came between their fathers come between them. "It's me, Connor." Decidedly to say 'me' instead of 'us' since Alex and Aedan had never met, and it seemed best to keep the confusion to a minimum for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back