• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Marko lands down. Positioning his energy hands straight at the three girls. His eyes signaled "Move and I shoot."

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Cassandra wrapped them both in the tendrils of her symbiote. "Both of you will knock it off. You have a lot of explaining to do," she scanned the area. No civilians, good. "HQ, I captured of hostiles. Delivering soon."

Flash looked at the him. "Look, we can't just go around killing people. The public nor the government really like that. We're doing this by the book."

When Amelia got close to Jack to help him he nearly cut her head off. His blade simply touched her throat stopping before doing any damage. "Man your stupid you never sneak up on a guy with weapons" he stated his eyes no longer gazing darkly.

Flash looked over at Thor now since the situation seemed to be under control. "I wouldn't consider myself as a 'young one'."

(No on Amelia and the other girl)

Marko holds his head. Thor! Thor and his father both had a good connection. Marko carefully walks up to the thunder god, mouthing "hello"

Amelia looked at him through her mask than at the symbiote restraining her. "Mantis cut it and everyone retreat. There are to many now." Amelia said and flew away from Jack. Mantis used one of her extra arms to cut the symbiote tendril and she and lions jumped of the building, landing near civilians then beginning to run away, with Allison cloaked and on their heels.

Cassandra looked below. "We lost them HQ, looking for leads ASAP," she finished and she turned around, removing the symbiote. "Is everyone okay?" she sighed and she put a hand on her face soon after.

"Strange bunch" he said watching the girls leave. "....Man I wanted that chick's number" he stated sheatbing his katanas. "Oh well" he shrugged it off, "You win some you lose some. And speaking of wining some" he said sliding over to Cassandra.

Cassandra turned over to Jack. She didn't have time for this. "Honestly, if you want to try this. Do it when my dad isn't literally 10 feet away from me."

Flash snickered silently. "This is actually pretty funny, used to do this stuff back in the day. Without the powers obviously. Though it actually worked cause I was the star football player and I had a way with the ladies," he smiled. Though Cassandra crossed her arms and rolled her eyes, "thanks a lot dad."

The squad stopped at a nearby building to rest and repair. Amelia took of her mask and set her wings down. "Well that went well." She said sarcastically. The rest had already taken their masks and armor off, with Tanya saddened over her newly decapitated doll. Lions brought the essentials in her armor because hers was the largest. She handed Amelia another grenade launcher, Tanya another doll, and put another rail gun and tail on her armor. "Should we try again?" Allison asked.

"No, there are to many and they don't seem keen on talking." They all sat on the ground and relaxed in the abandoned building.

"Yes, though we don't have anything to track them down with. And we don't know their current location. So we should just wait it out until they reappear again," Cassandra explained. The company of the Young Avengers was not very nice so far.

Marko followed the girls and saw them in the building. Maybe he could just approach them? But they tried to kill him before, right? Suddenly, he remembers one of the girl saying she just wanted to talk. Marko walks in the abandoned building towards the girls with his hands up, offering peace

National said:
Marko followed the girls and saw them in the building. Maybe he could just approach them? But they tried to kill him before, right? Suddenly, he remembers one of the girl saying she just wanted to talk. Marko walks in the abandoned building towards the girls with his hands up, offering peace
(Erm... They were hidden in a crowd of people while make their escape...)

When the girls saw Marko, they all raised their weapons at him. "What are you doing here?" Amelia demanded of Marko. Lions stood behind her with an renege cry pistol aimed at him. "Didn't have enough of us?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back