• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Marko looks at his wounds "Okay.. So I might have a few minor scratches you know? And of course Perry made a new suit, I'm no surprised "Marko laughs "After what he went through, he definitely deserves a new toy" Marko looks at all the capsules. Every single one of them was with him "All the stones are with me. Richie just left saying hell find a good scientist to make the body for Mega Vision." Marko mutes the commlink really quick to grimace in pain. The aliens knew how to pack a punch. But he was happy he finally had all the stones "And like I said, your father just probably went out to scout. What could happen to Vision? Your dad is a powerful being. You are too"

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

"I think he wants out." Connor said as Ivory pointed. He frowned knowing that he couldn't get him out. He put his hand on the hand that Ivory was using to clutch to him. "We'll get you out, just be patient alright? Just focus, focus on me." Connor was admittedly worried.

Victoria chuckles, "Yeah I guess....but I am not that powerful....I still have longs way to go to be honest.." she sighs closing her eyes a bit before opening them again "If you want I can come over...when Richie does bring back the scientist..I just want to see Mega vision get built and to make sure you don't fool around" She teases a bit, with a small smile before muting it quick as she gets a transmission from her father. She unmutes it soon after, "Hey Marko? I got a transmission from Vision..."

Marko smiles "Fool around with Mega Vision? Pfft I would never" As she mutes he waits in sudden suspension. Once she unmutes and tells him she got a transmission from Vision, he sits, a large wave of pain kicking in. He grunts "What did he say? Is he alright?"

Through all of this, Harry remained dead asleep in his cell opposite ivorys. Dimitri remained in the hospital with Clair, unaware of the arrests in the street.

Victoria chuckles and then replies afterwards, "Yeah he's fine....except he is hiding from the police for now. He wanted to know if he could hide with you until he gets me out of here....so that the police won't find neither one of us.." She then had a worried tone, "Did you just grunt Marko?"

Marko thinks of a random excuse "Yeah, sorry I just stubbed my toe. And sure, your dad can stay with me until he can get you out- wait what do you mean by get you out of here?" Marko was completely unaware that some of the avengers were arrested, so this was entirely new to him

"Yeah....Perry said that superheroes are getting hunted down and taken to jail, perry was kind enough for me to stay with him. And thanks Marko, your the best." She smiles before sighing, "Alright, but if my dad finds out the truth. Your gonna get an earful from me when I see you again.." she teases

"Well, I should probably go...before the police show up..." he started to walk away from Miku before stopping "Oh...right..." he walked back to her and pulled her in for a deep kiss.

Miku is surprised but then kisses back and puts her ams on his shoulders

She thinks 'Maybe being good... won't be so bad... I guess I will give it a shot...'

Jordan smiled before rushing to the van making sure the people got out...seems as though they did. He took off just as the squad cars were rounding the corner

Marko chuckles "Whaddya mean? I'm in perfectly good health. Once Vision and I rest up, were coming to save you and Perry. Then I'm gonna help get everyone else. Alright? Stay safe. I'd kill myself if you were hurt" Marko says worryingly. The blood on his arm drips down as the breeze of the ocean passes through his body

Victoria nods with a chuckle, "Yeah okay....I'll stay in hiding until you guys get here, oh and tell my father I said hi, alright?" She then closes her eyes, letting out a relaxing sigh Vision arrives in Marko's abandon city and heads over towards where Marko is at, as he was not getting chased. "Miss you already.." she had an amused tone

Marko smiles as he stands up and greets Vision "Just talked to Victoria. I had no idea the police were starting to lock us up. Locking away the people that save them. Totally makes sense" he extends his arm, which was bloodied to Vision to shake, Marko not realizing he was still bleeding. "We have all the stones now. Soon your new family member will be eating dinner with you and putting up the Christmas tree with you guys"

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper](Alright when Justice comes back he's going after Miku first lol)

[/QUOTE]
((Wat y? She didn't do anyrginf to him except try to protect him))

Vision nodded, "Indeed...I almost had three close calls with the police.." he shakes Marko's hand, before realizing its bloody "Are you hurt Marko?" He asks, examining his bleeding arm careful not to hurt him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back