• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"Ivory. Snap out of it." Connor said giving him a concerned look, it seemed like Ivory was trying to communicate with his gaping mouth. "Your fine. We're fine, just..." He wasn't really sure what to say. Jack popped up and he raised an eyebrow at him, "I hope you don't get us all in more trouble."

Chaos twitched at what the passerby had said "...fuck. Anyway...I don't know anybody named Cassandra, but I don't have any reason not to let you go..."

Marko wakes up in his old city. He was exhausted fighting other aliens with Richie right after he fought Joseph. He yawns as he looks up into the sky. Not a bad day

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Miku looks at Chaos noticing he hasn't seen her yet. She is standing in the rubble as she backs up and accidently kicks a peice and makes it tumble down. "Crap" she said silently

National said:
Marko wakes up in his old city. He was exhausted fighting other aliens with Richie right after he fought Joseph. He yawns as he looks up into the sky. Not a bad day
(( All byyy him sellff xD

"Thanks. If you don't mind, we are gonna rest here for a bit. We are exhausted." Amelia stated. She lied on her back and sighed.

Marko takes out his backpack and looks at the capsules. The people who worked with him and Marko all worked so hard to get these stones. He smiles sadly, knowing that this is just a checkpoint to his own doom. A few years drop down his face, remembering all the great people that he will soon leave forever. He picks up his commlink and calls it "anyone around?"

Crono said:
"Ivory. Snap out of it." Connor said giving him a concerned look, it seemed like Ivory was trying to communicate with his gaping mouth. "Your fine. We're fine, just..." He wasn't really sure what to say. Jack popped up and he raised an eyebrow at him, "I hope you don't get us all in more trouble."
Ivory couldn't even process what Conner was saying, or if it was even Conner at all... He used everything he had to grab Conner and point to the bars...

Marko smiles to himself "Hey Victoria. Are you with anyone? I'm here at my old city if anyone needs back up. I'm soon going to make Mega Vision once Richie kidnaps- I mean hires a scientist that can make us a body. Are you okay?" He asks worriedly

"Oh my gosh its good to hear from you again, and yeah I'm fine. How are you? Any word from my dad? Are the infinity stones safe?" She asks through the comlink, "Oh and I am with perry...I am in sort of secret base I believe..." chuckles softly before sighing "But I can't get a hold of my father.."

Jordan jumped to where Miku was and looked at her intensely "....you're that girl who was ' attacked'" he made sure to use air quotes "and then ran away for no reason whatsoever..."

Marko lays back down, his entire body aching and his wounds still open. "Yeah I'm just fine, and all the stones are with me. And I got no word from your father, he is probably just busy trying to find Thanos or beat Galactus or something. And tell Perry I'm sorry about his broken arm. And I wouldn't worry about your father. He is very powerful" Marko looks at his bleeding arm, feeling a tad light headed

LucianGrey7971 said:
Jordan jumped to where Miku was and looked at her intensely "....you're that girl who was ' attacked'" he made sure to use air quotes "and then ran away for no reason whatsoever..."
Just then a random woman walking by pointed to the wreckage, "OH MY GOD! ISN'T THAT THE FATHER OF THE ONE KID I WATCH? THE ONE WHO HAS AN AFRO AND IS A TRAINED NINJA AND HAS A THING FOR VENGEANCE? OH WELL!" She kept on walking...

"Its just cause he was with me when we met up with Perry then suddenly left, and I will.." she leans back against the wall and sighs "I just have a distinct feeling your lying Marko, are you truly fine physical and Mental wise?" She asks with a worried and concern tone, pulling her hood down "Perry made a new suit by the way....it looked pretty cool.." she made a small chuckle of amusement

Chaos pinched the bridge of his nose "oh my God...." he then got uncomfortably close to her face and stared at her with an undiscernable look

Users who are viewing this thread

Back