• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"That big ass robot. That's what's next." Harry answered ivory.

Dimitris skin began to turn red as steam poured off of him. He stood and his hands became engulfed in fire.

Marko looks at Dimitri surprised, not knowing,what to do "What is happening!"

Kelai raises his eyebrows at "Parents are in Asgard" and continues to listen and wait

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

(Siberia group confirmed time skip bit. :o )

Connor woke with a start, in a state of panic. A quick look around told him he was in a bed in what looked like a facility, there was an IV in his arm, the other arm was wrapped in a cast with the bones set back in place. He groaned lightly at the sudden movement, feeling lightheaded and fell back against the half-raised upper part of the bed, his hand instinctively going to his side. Too much, too soon.

His mind searching for what had happened, he remembered being on the ground, the fighting, the mech. Where we're the others? We're they alright? They we're rescued? Everything was so foggy, he didn't remember getting here at all. His instincts and stomach told him he was flying even though it feel that way. He raised his hand to cover and rub his face momentarily as he tried to bring himself out of what was likely a drug induced sleep.

@Metaphysics @Archangel Galdrael

Reaper said:
Dimitris skin began to turn red as steam poured off of him. He stood and his hands became engulfed in fire.
A sicking malicious grin came upon Ivory, "Oh, that's no problem." He then stopped moving for a moment and allowed the symbiote to cover him, "Uh, why was I wearing that costume again? So tacky." Savage's voice was not there like he had anticipated, "I'm doing this for you old friend, please don't think badly of me..." The animals finally had a clear connection to his head...

"So...Pest you dare..."

Before they could continue Ivory mentally wrestled them, quickly getting them in submission, the suit crawled and covered him in his beast forum, "I. AM. THE. ALPHA!"

Ivory jumped and began to laugh like a madman...

Last edited by a moderator:
LokiofSP said:
A sicking malicious grin came upon Ivory, "Oh, that's no problem." He then stopped moving for a moment and allowed the symbiote to cover him, "Uh, why was I wearing that costume again? So tacky." Savage's voice was not there like he had anticipated, "I'm doing this for you old friend, please don't think badly of me..." The animals finally had a clear connection to his head...
"So...Pest you dare..."

Before they could continue Ivory mentally wrestled them, quickly getting them in submission, the suit crawled and covered him in his beast forum, "I. AM. THE. ALPHA!"

Ivory jumped and began to laugh like a madman, he reached Redd and had a large tail appear, it impaled the robot, using the tail to swing onto the robots back, he grew claws and began to tear at the wires and gears in it's back....
(Could you please wait until I say you can go? I had something good in mind, and I do not want it ruined.)

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre](Could you please wait until I say you can go? I had something good in mind, and I do not want it ruined.)

[/QUOTE]
(Sorry, do you want me to change the post?)

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre](Please. I do not want to sound rude, but redd is not redd anymore.)

[/QUOTE]
(Alright, I'll just cut it off at him jumping at him then...)

"Thor huh? Cool" he said casually walking along then stops looking back at Fist "You coming he asked both Fist and Joan "I've got somewhere i want to be" he said

"Don't look at me like you can control me" Kelai says, his chi still blocking the persuasion. He walks next to Justice "Alright, what's the plan?"

Reaper said:
Upon finding harry, he lands down in a cloud of dust and shrapnel. A soft, but nightmarish voice eminated from him. " tell me harry, what are you afraid of?" He said in a coaxing tone. "Is it being incinerated in a furnace, with no way out? Or is it cold steel, cutting into your bones as it touches your vital organs?! Or maybe younare afraid of death, knowing you will never breathe again as I grind you up." H4D35 said as he stepped closer, a slighly high pitched voice added to the soft and nightmarish voice. Then he noticed ivory and activated the heaters, making it so hot it can melt flesh. "Do you think you can stop me, ivory? You are just an insect now!" He said as he swung his sword at ivory, knocking him unconscious as he laid on the ground. "This is your end Osbourne, THIS. IS. REAL! I WILL DESTROY YOUR LIFE. DESTROY EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING YOU CARE ABOUT, UNTIL IT IS GONE!" He said as the dragon head spoke in an eerie high pitched voice along with H4D35 and his nightmarish voice. @Reaper @LokiofSP

Sending Kelai a text Antony says "I'm going to make this girl fall iin love with me" in the text. Looking back to make sure she's behind them and Hypnas is in the shadows following. "She's strong but naive, she doesn't know much about the true evil of this world" he said in the next text he sent. "Your opinion" he said "Oh and you can stop with the chi block I already know your Chi is like a wall so there's no point" he said as they walked.

@National @The Unamed Character

Kelai sees his phone light up and picks it up, looking at the texts. "Good idea. She is an Asgardian powerhouse, being the child of Thor. If you can get her to make her love you, then that will just mean more firepower for our plans. Sounds good. And the Chi makes me feel stronger" He presses send

"Settled then" he said putting his phone back in his pocket. After walking a couple more blocks he looks at Joan and says "You've been staring at me for awhile now" he said. "Something on your mind or do you think I'm a bad person"" he said slightly frowning with tears forming in his eyes.

LokiofSP said:
Ivory fell back, everything hurting,he skidded to a halt, the burns making the suit go back in pain...
"ALPA! HURT! ALPHA! RETREA-"

"SHUT UP! THEY'RE HURTING MY FREIND!" Ivory rushed up behind the robot, "GO DOWN YOU BIG METAL BASTARD!" His hand turned into claws as he tried to dig his way through the metal...
"You think that hurts? You stupid bug." He said as he threw ivory onto the ground, and stomps on him, just enough to break many bones, and cause bleeding. "Stay out of my way, or your parents will join you." He said as he ignited the flame thrower in the dragon head, walking to harry. @Reaper @LokiofSP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back