• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Nodding he smiled as he watched her slowly walk away. "In two days we'll meet again" he called after her before turning to Fist. "Alright let's head to place we can stay for the night he said.

Harry slipped his mask back on, his whole attitude changing. "Fine then. Let's get this over with."

Dimitri turned to his right. "R-red...." The fire went away as he breathed a sigh of relief. "It's... Been a while."

sitanomoto said:
Hypnas, who had slipped away from the group, went into Avenger's tower here she saw the scene. "Oh my god...." she ran over to Dimitri. "Oh my god.... What happened?" she asked. She looked at the group. "Why... Why... What??"
((if you so choose, then yeah.))
Kyo stood by in the tower, for the most part personally guarding it till at least the Avengers get back. He wasn't aware of their current problems nor the current villain activity so he just stayed in the tower. Then he heard people inside the tower. He quickly made his way to them, he didn't recognize them so he had his guard up as he approached them wrapped in an aura of chi.

Hypnas's heart softened then, and just as Cass went from hero to villain, Hypnas switched from villain to hero. She hugged Dimitri. "Hey.... Call me Hypnas." she rubbed his back comfortingly. "What can I do to help?" she looked at the "dead body" and pulled away from the hug. "Guys...." she said, putting her finger in the "blood" and brining it to her mouth. She tasted it and her eyes went wide. "This is an illusion."

Kelai nods "I already got us a room at a hotel. Lets go" He calls over a taxi

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

sitanomoto said:
Striker laughed as her mask came off in her new hideout. "This is going better than expected."
Dazzle appeared in front of Redd and snapped her fingers. The image of Cassie chained to a wall behind them appeared. "Redd..." illusion cassie said. "Redd... Help..."
H4D35 laughs. "I know you are not real. You are dead. And...... Redd is not here, anymore!" He said as he cut the illusion, making it disappear.

Newtype said:
Kyo stood by in the tower, for the most part personally guarding it till at least the Avengers get back. He wasn't aware of their current problems nor the current villain activity so he just stayed in the tower. Then he heard people inside the tower. He quickly made his way to them, he didn't recognize them so he had his guard up as he approached them wrapped in an aura of chi.
AT STARK TOWER

"Laura this is crazy, can we just go home?" Laura held her hand up, "Quiet! I smell something..." Laura sniffed the air for a few moments before sticking her claws a inch from his head, "Alright I'll give you one chance to tell me this, where. IS. My. Son?"

AT THE STREET

Ivory coughed multiple times before looking back at Harry, his symbiote was gone, he was broken, "NO...HE'S ALL I HAVE!" He crawled to the robot and put one weak hand on it's leg like it would stop him, he turned back to Harry, "JUST GO! PLEASE!"

Reaper said:
"It's.. What??? How can you tell?" Dimitri asked, not sure if she was lying.
"The blood." Hypnas said. "It has no taste. Illusions cover every sense but taste." she looked at the illusion and swiped her hand a cross the wall. The words flickered and faded till it was nothing more than a clean wall. The "body" was still there.

LokiofSP said:
AT STARK TOWER

"Laura this is crazy, can we just go home?" Laura held her hand up, "Quiet! I smell something..." Laura sniffed the air for a few moments before sticking her claws a inch from his head, "Alright I'll give you one chance to tell me this, where. IS. My. Son?"

AT THE STREET

Ivory coughed multiple times before looking back at Harry, his symbiote was gone, he was broken, "NO...HE'S ALL I HAVE!" He crawled to the robot and put one weak hand on it's leg like it would stop him, he turned back to Harry, "JUST GO! PLEASE!"
Kyo unphased at the claws in front of his face, he knew he could out maneuver this person if he needed to. Kyo replied "I don't know who or where your son is. But if you don't back down this can get very ugly." Lightning began to surround Kyo and he sensed this could get ugly.

"Who can do this?? Who would??" He sat down. After a while he smiled up at her. "It's nice to see you though."

Newtype said:
Kyo unphased at the claws in front of his face, he knew he could out maneuver this person if he needed to. Kyo replied "I don't know who or where your son is. But if you don't back down this can get very ugly." Lightning began to surround Kyo and he sensed this could get ugly.
AT THE TOWER

Ben gulped, "We don't want any trouble... We just want to know where he is!" Laura snarled, "WRONG AWNSER!" She lunged at the boy...

LokiofSP said:
AT THE TOWER
Ben gulped, "We don't want any trouble... We just want to know where he is!" Laura snarled, "WRONG AWNSER!" She lunged at the boy...
Kyo sidestepped at mach 1(speed of sound). He brought his knee up to the woman's stomach while emitting electricity to make this knee not just a blow to wind her but to stun her.

Kelai senses some chi "Hmm, how interesting" kelai sends his own wave of chi as a warning response

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Newtype said:
Kyo sidestepped at mach 1(speed of sound). He brought his knee up to the woman's stomach while emitting electricity to make this knee not just a blow to wind her but to stun her.
Laura doubled over in pain, the electricity running through her adimantium laced skeleton, she fell to her knees, "LAURA!" Ben cried, he then turned to the boy, "No one, hurts my family!" He fired off two large balls of impact webbing and rushed at him...

Striker took the phone. "Jaon..." he said. He looked at Mikoru and nodded in thanks, then he crushed the phone. "That is not important to me now, but I thank you for the concern." she may be a villain, but she was a polite one.... To some extent...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back