• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"My name is Obsidian Striker. And don't believe me? Just watch." Striker held up a wrist, pressed a button, and a holographic photo came up of what was Cassie's dead body. Behind her on a wall was written "Obsidian Striker" in blood.

Striker laughed. "See?"

Marko holds his head "What? Cassie can't be dead. I just saw her. We just saw her. There is no way- "He looks at the hologram and he looks at the newcomer. He flies at the Striker and tackles her "What did you do?! Why?!"

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

sitanomoto said:
"My name is Obsidian Striker. And don't believe me? Just watch." Striker held up a wrist, pressed a button, and a holographic photo came up of what was Cassie's dead body. Behind her on a wall was written "Obsidian Striker" in blood.
Striker laughed. "See?"
(( Where do I join in

"No!!! She is not!!" He said as he charged the striker. "You do not know! You do not know!!" He shouted, the dragon head clenching the striker's arm with a massive bite force. "You do not know her like I do.....my master is alive, and I need to find her." He said in a sad tone, blue tears streaking down his face. "You will tell me where she is, or I will rip it out of you!!" He said with a growl."

Dimitri dropped Harry, who collapsed to the ground. Dimitri turned to the group, "This guy is full of it. Show us her real body and I'll believe you, mister photoshop. And just what are you doing telling us this?"

(Can people please make sure to read ahead before they post? It makes the rp confusing if you don't. I already tackled her and shit @Steel Zinogre

"I don't think that's a good idea" Jack advised. "If he dies we'll never know besides who goes and dies within five minutes?" he said shaking his head

Striker laughed loudly. "She died begging for mercy.." the newcomer continued to laugh as it punched Marko off. "She was weak, and she had something that I wanted." Striker laughed."So this is Redd?" he gave a laugh. "She told me about you before she died. She said She loved you, my dear Robot." he wrenched his arm out of Redd's grip and laughed as the suit repaired itself. (until it is revealed it is Cassie, I am going g to refer to Striker as a he.)

Marko gets up and looks at Striker. "Take us to her body as real proof Striker. A hologram could just be a vision, as Dimitri said. I want real proof"

Striker grabbed Dimitri's hand and looked at him. "You want to see her body?" he asked, and you could hear his malicious laugh. "Come with me and I'll show you."

Seeker was in vast darkness, unknown as her body felt as light as air. She doesn't know what was happening, soon a bright light engulfed her as she was supposedly gets transferred to somewhere else. Her body collides with the ground as it appeared a fight was taking place. Her eyes were opening slowly, the only she could hear was her father's voice but she could be wrong. Seeker was in her hero form, looking exactly like her father but a female version

Users who are viewing this thread

Back