• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Marko flies over and tackles Redd off of Harry "Redd no! We do not kill! That is not the Avengers way!"

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

"Whoa there buddy" Jack said as Redd was ready to finish him off "you can't kill him. I should i got stabbed and slung like a rag doll" he said

(One sec)

Obsidian Striker smiled as she sharpens her knife. She laughe quiely at the roar that came from Redd. She looked out the window and smiled. "Ah, Dimitri's alive and well.... Good...."

"I do not care! He is a villain! And yet you say to spare him!? Then that would make you villains as well!!" Redd said with a growl. "I..... I just want to bring peace, even if it means slaying humans!" He said as he raised the sword, but put it down, since the voice of Howard stark spoke to him. "Redd! Enough!" The ai said. The voice was heard by everyone. @National @sitanomoto @LokiofSP @Reaper

Meanwhile, where Electro is being contained...

Ray Dillon finally has a plan of escape. "My plan is nearly ready...All the pieces are being placed...Almost every hero is hurt...All I need to do, is wait for just the right time...And escape..." Ray Dillon says, plotting. He then let out a laugh, almost exactly like the original Electro.

Marko steps back. He was secretly happy that Redd didn't know who the real villain of all of this was. Harry just stepped in. It was Marko's fault. He hurt ivory, which made him an amnesiac, which made Cassie snap. He hears the voice of Howard Stark, hoping it will calm down the robot

Harry took off his mask. "Listen- please.. You guys really shouldn't... Kill me I-... I mean you're the good guys right? D-Dimitri? You've seen what I can do, I can.... I can bring your dad back!"

"Redd! You need to stop. You need to be rational, and calm." The stark ai said. "But....." Redd said, but could not say more. "I know you feel alone right now. I know your emotions are scattered. But you need to stop and not pull yourself together." The AI added as redd growled. "What have you to offer, heathen!?" Redd yelled as he put his massive sword up to harry's neck, his growl carries his rage and emptiness with it. A blue tear runs down his face, being overloaded with too many emotions at once. @sitanomoto @National @Reaper @The Regal Rper @LokiofSP

Marko pats the big robots shoulder "Things won't work as you want it to Redd. I understand many of you want to kill Harry, but we will be just as despicable as this asshole. Killing isn't the answer. Not for this fight"

Dimitri placed a hand on reds shoulder. "Look buddy, I got this okay?" He said, gently pushing red away, holding Harry up to the wall. Dimitri looked at him for a moment before punching him in the stomach, then the temple, then kneeing his head before Harry could react.

Cassie smiled and Put the sword in its sheath. She flew out the window with her mask on. She was completely unrecognizable, with her mask covering her face and a voice changer in it. She landed in front of Harry. "Stand down, junkpile.." she said, her voice sounding deeper and more masculine, which matched her suit pretty well. She helped Harry to his feet and held out a hand, palm out, in front of Dimitri's face.

Marko looked at Cassie in confusion "What the hell? Cassie, what's this new suit? And did you just call Redd junk pile?" He was confused.

((Waitin, waitin on the world to change!)¥

((they don't know it's Cassie. She's unrecognizable.))

National said:
Marko looked at Cassie in confusion "What the hell? Cassie, what's this new suit? And did you just call Redd junk pile?" He was confused.

Redd growled, and grabbed Cassie, not knowing it was her. "I am not a junkpile!! I will rip you to shreds!!" Redd said as his rage kicked back up again, throwing her into a building.. "Redd!! enough!!! Redd!!" Howard called, but he was too far gone to hear anything. "Are you another one of them!? Are you here to torment me even more!?" He shouted, walking to her with his sword in hand, and dragon head clenched. "Redd! Stop!!" Howard called. @sitanomoto

(Almost there)

"Alright that's enough" Jack said popping up between the new guy and Redd. "Slow down" he said with one hand on his katana

(I knew that) marko flies in front of Redd and throws him off "Can you calm down?! Do NOT make me repeat myself Redd!" Marko holds his hands up in front of him, blocking Read from the newcomer

You could hear Obsidian Striker's smile. The voice was masculine and strong, completely unknown to all. "I have some news for you, heroes." striker paused dramatically. "Cassie Stark is dead."

Dimitri picked Harry back up by his collar. "Talk about my father again. I dare y-" He heard what the green and black suited person said. "Who the hell are you?... And who the hell is batman?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back