• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

(People only talk about justice but not his great and totally awesome companion Black Fist. *Cries in a corner*)

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Jaon gets off the ambulance, which for some reason is still moving, around mid new york "I love this part of the city... cassie did too... hope I could calm her down...." she thought the last part

National said:
(People only talk about justice but not his great and totally awesome companion Black Fist. *Cries in a corner*)
((I have a feeling... he will be noticed by his senpia... LOL))

The goblin king descended into the group on his glider. "You lot? Fighting amongst yourselves? I'm so shocked!" He said sarcastically.

National said:
(It's okay, Black Fist is equally, if not cooler, than Justice...

...IN AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE BUT IN THIS ONE HE'S BOTTOM TIER!(} :) ))

Jaon walks down the street and notices her childhood candy shop still open ((Childhood memories)) "this alley goes straight next to it... I wonder if the owner is still the owner..."

Reaper said:
The goblin king descended into the group on his glider. "You lot? Fighting amongst yourselves? I'm so shocked!" He said sarcastically.
Ivory whipped his head around and sighed in relief, "HARRY! Where are the others, where is Justice, is he okay? These guys tried to do something to me, but I think it backfired!"

sitanomoto said:
(and you guys think im evil.))
(we don't think, we know)

Marko looks angrily at Harry "Fuck you Harry! This is all your fault!" Marko angrily starts to fire several bolts of energy at Harry, flying closer and closer to him with every shot

National said:
Marko looks angrily at Harry "Fuck you Harry! This is all your fault!" Marko angrily starts to fire several bolts of energy at Harry, flying closer and closer to him with every shot
[QUOTE="The Regal Rper](Don't. Make me break out the French mustache)
Jack was still wrestling with Ivory

[/QUOTE]
Ivory was tackled to the ground by Jack, "Get off ME!" A large black tendril impaled Jack, Ivory began to stalk towards him before noticing Marko, he pulled him to the ground, "STAY AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS!"

LokiofSP said:
Ivory whipped his head around and sighed in relief, "HARRY! Where are the others, where is Justice, is he okay? These guys tried to do something to me, but I think it backfired!"
(we don't think, we know)
(-n-) gee, thanks.))

Jaon walks through the alley but hears a noise behind her. She whips out her hammer and points the tip of it, sparking with electricity, behind her. But it was just a rat. She sighs and keeps walking and nearing the end

(How does he know Justice) @LokiofSP

Justice was watching the action occurring outside the hospital from a security camera he had taken control of in his hotel room at Los Angeles. "Oh things are working in my favor" he said with a grin. "Fist Hypnas we're going to New York" he said grabbing his jacket. "Things are going way faster than I expected, only a few hours after my speech and things are cooking nicely" he said as they excited the hotel. @National

Marko turns around to Ivory "What are you nuts?! Harry is the enemy! He is attacking us! We are your friends Ivory!" Marko flies back up to Ivory "Cmon, let's just breathe"

"I haven't seen him, but if they hurt him there will be hell to pay. Now is not the time for talk, Savage. We must kill them all." His glider fired four missiles at Marko as he banked to the left.

Kelai sighs "Finally. Let's go and take care of this. I still didn't get to eat dinner" Kelai snaps the Front Desk Guy to make sure he didn't call the cops on them, and he exited with Justice and Hypnas

Hypnas smiled and nodded. "You got it, boss." she looked at someone passing by and winked at him. He collapsed to he ground, snoring.

Jaon walks out of the alley to stand infront of 'The Kandy Shope', Cassie's and her's, mainly hers because cassie got annoyed of it, favorite place to go as children.

"Hey Marko glad you two are having a chitchat here but uh I'm bleeding here just got stabbed in the stomach a little help" he said nonchalantly.

Walking towards a chopper he had taken earlier Justice sits inside and waits for his team mates to join him before they head for New York.

Kelai walks in, looking out the window, ready for the lift off of the chopper

Marko flies down and picks up Jack "What happened to Ivory? And now Harry is here? It has to be that rich bastards fault"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back