• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

The paramedics pull up and they Start to unload a stretcher. A paramedic runs over and asks "What's the matter" Marko points at Ivory "Take him to the hospital. He is in grave condition" The paramedics starts to load up Ivory, hoping it isn't too late "Don't forgive me Ivory. I can't forgive myself if you die "Marko says

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Cassie stood and walked him into the ambulance. "Don't make me leave him." she said to the paramedics. "Please..."

The paramedics load Ivory into the truck and the leading paramedic says to Cassie "Climb aboard and hurry. He needs attention now" they hold the door open for Cassie. Marko looks at Jack "He got hurt. Bad."

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character](WHAT IS GOING ON....ALLI SEE R PARAMEDICS AND someone on the ground... thankfully jaon is in asgard

[/QUOTE]
(I may or may not be killing off Ivory...I'm actually about to flip a coin for it.)

((Lol... rpnation: the only place online where you can kill peopleand not go to jail)

((I'm going to hop back in))

Jaon appears from a ray of light a ways down the road. She notices the ambulance and runs to it. "What has happened?" She asks worried as she notices ivory on a stretcher

(So what did I miss there 300 pages and I just want a basic over view feel free to use pm if you want)

Marko punches the ground as he sees Jaon "Its ivory. I hurt him. I shot him when I got pissed. And now he's gonna... "Marko falls to his knees as the ambulance starts to drive off to take Ivory to the hospital

Users who are viewing this thread

Back