• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"They're not crazy just well thought out" he said

"How are they crazy" Axel asked?

"Don't ask me" he said out loud. "Besides you and another are the only two who can ignore my orders" he stated kicking his feet up

(He will come to New York and in the process will move the entire team elsewhere when he presents himself to them you can go if you want but like I said it won't end well) @Pink Gorilla

Kyo looked out the window to slip away from the gathering happened in the living room down infront of the tower he thought he may have seen a dragon. Rather then used his powers to sense out if it really was a dragon he phased through the windows and flew down there commanding the air to give him flight. He landed and took a look at the dragon and said "Awesome."

@Steel Zinogre

"For now we wait and watch how the world reacts to our introduction" he said with a grin. "Once we've got the Avengers reaction and we hear news of them making a move you can introduce yourself" he stated.

Kelai laughs "Perfect just what I wanna do" he cracks his knuckles, waiting

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Newtype said:
Kyo looked out the window to slip away from the gathering happened in the living room down infront of the tower he thought he may have seen a dragon. Rather then used his powers to sense out if it really was a dragon he phased through the windows and flew down there commanding the air to give him flight. He landed and took a look at the dragon and said "Awesome."
@Steel Zinogre
"Aye, I am awesome!' Redd said as he transformed from his dragon form, and stabbed his sword into the ground. "I am redd rath! Guardian of Cassie stark!" He said proudly as phoenix face palmed himself. "Dammit redd! We are trying to get as much of Cassie's stuff as possible, so she would not have to deal with getting it all on her own." Phoenix said. @Newtype

Last edited by a moderator:
"I am Kyoshirou Logia, I am currently trying to join the avengers but they seem busy at the moment to handle recruitment. So you two work for the current Stark. Maybe we should join her up there, apparently something major went down just now." Kyo said a little disappointed when Redd reverted back from his dragon form.

"Nice meet you sir. I am phoenix brooksssssss." Phoenix said as he held out his hand, wanting to hand shake. Redd kneels down in front of kyoshirou. @Newtype

Dimitri noticed he had an email from... Harry osbourn! "What the hell does he want?" Dimitri thought. The message contained only five words. "It is not a fever." Dimitri's heart pounded. What did he do while he was unconscious? Poison him? Then why not just kill him in an easier way? He looked down and noticed steam coming off of his body before he ran into the restroom and looked into the mirror. Fumbling for his phone he called Marko.

Marko puts on his mask and picks up the phone "Hello this is Marko" He says

"I... Wait you answered? Never mind that, what did Harry tell you? Tell me everything!" He said, wiping off his mirror from the fog he was creating.

He wanted me to steal Captain America's blood to turn all the civilians into an army of superhumans against any galactice threat. But what he probably meant was he wants to make an army of superhuman slaves. We need go stop him. Now" Marko looks out the mask into the city

"You know how I had a bad fever??? Harry just sent me an email saying it's not a fever, and Marko.... It's not a fever."

"Oh shit... How do we get it out of you? Surgery? Transplants? Pills? Medical weed? How do we get it out" He grabs a nearby laptop and starts to search Oscorp

"Well what is it??? It can't be the serum right? Why would he amp me up if I'm his enemy. He had to have said something else, right? He loves

playing these stupid games."

"What if its a failed version? Or maybe some type of goblin disease? Nothing is showing on the website" marko frantically searches through Oscorp.com

Marko turns to Jack "Dimitri has a serious illness and it isn't a fever. I'm trying to figure out what it is" he looks back at the website

Kyuma ended up falling asleep, his head on the window he leaned on outside. His eyes twitched, as if he was dreaming, and by his expression, it wasn't a good one.

(I won't be on for a while today, guys and gals...just tag me if you decide to try and talk to Kyuma. I'll get back to you later.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back