• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]"Nice meet you sir. I am phoenix brooksssssss." Phoenix said as he held out his hand, wanting to hand shake. Redd kneels down in front of kyoshirou. @Newtype

[/QUOTE]
Kyo took his hand and said "My alter ego is the Dragon Emperor, so you can tell I think dragons are awesome."

"We are landing now," the pilot said, again through the intercom. "We don't have time for landing, jump out. No one would care," Flash said and Cassandra got out of her seat. As she approached the exit she said, "I'm jumping off. You can either head back to New York or just stay here in L.A. with some free time." The pilot nodded and she jumped.

(Erm... Justice and Fist did a public execution...)

Smasher stumbled to a halt on a main road in L.A. Inside, Finn was a little nervous, Smasher was ignoring his attempts at control. Smasher turned and bolted down the middle of the street, pushing aside vehicles as he went. While the situation was a little nerve raking, Finn couldn't help but be a little pleased that the leg did the job he wanted it to do. Smasher ran a bit more before pausing, and roaring as loud as he could. He would find them if it was the last thing he did.

Cassandra swung up and landed on a building. First, she needed to scout the area to see if he's there. Though he probably isn't. But she did find someone, that New Avenger they call Smasher. Great, the superhero I need the least right now is a Hulk child, she sighed. She went down onto the street's level and she decided to call for it. "Hey! Smasher! Is it Smasher?"

Newtype said:
Kyo took his hand and said "My alter ego is the Dragon Emperor, so you can tell I think dragons are awesome."
"I have no alter ego, just a secondary form." Redd said as phoenix face palmed himself. "He wasssss jusssssst turned on yessssterday." Phoenix said.

Cassie gasped. "Ivory?? I'll be there soon. Hang on... I promise I will . "REDD!" she called out. "REDD I NEED YOU!"

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]"I have no alter ego, just a secondary form." Redd said as phoenix face palmed himself. "He wasssss jusssssst turned on yessssterday." Phoenix said.

[/QUOTE]
"I see, It seems Ms. Stark needs you two right now." Kyo replied. He pointed upwards and began to fly upward from the ground. "By the way you're part snake right?"

"I am a Dhampir, I just have a voice box issue. Itssssss nothing really." Phoenix said as he transforms into his wyvern form, roaring after finishing. Phoenix load the two suitcases up onto his back, and hops on. "Go!" Phoenix said as redd took off, looking for Cassie. @Newtype

Harry turned to dazzler. "I didn't do anything to him. That was always going to happen, I just found out about it before he did. Although it is funny to think about him freaking out, trying to find out what I did." He chuckled

Dazzle nodded, smiling wide. "It is rather amusing, isn't it?"

""REDD! 44Th STREET! GO!" cassie yelled, hopping n his back.

Redd then took off for 44th street, and landing down, letting her hop off. He then transforms to his robot form after phoenix got off of his back. "What seems to be the trouble, master?" Redd asked as he knelt down in front of Cassie. @sitanomoto

Last edited by a moderator:
Smasher whirled around to face the person calling his name. Finn recognized her from his earlier trip to Stark Tower but he didn't think Smasher did. He tried to calm down the huge green wrecking ball to prevent him from smashing her. He kicked himself internally for letting his emotions get the better of him. Smasher lumbered towards her.

((ooooo sounds fun! Glad you're back!))

@LokiofSP. "Ivory!" she called out. She ran towards him. "No no no no no....." he skidded on her knees to his side. "Come on Ivory, stay with me now...."

sitanomoto said:
((ooooo sounds fun! Glad you're back!))
@LokiofSP. "Ivory!" she called out. She ran towards him. "No no no no no....." he skidded on her knees to his side. "Come on Ivory, stay with me now...."
Ivory looked up and gave a smile, "Cassie...Yo-You came...." He frowned again, "Cass....I'm cold...What's happening?"

Cassie smiled. "Of course I came. I wouldn't leave my best friend in the middle of the street!" she heard him say he was cold and lifted his head up into her lap, and began to strokehi hair. "Shhh... You'll be fine. I promise I won't let you die..." she looked at Redd @Steel Zinogre and her eyes were filled with tears. "Redd... Go get help... Please...."

Marko flies down and lands next to Cassie, looking at Ivory "Oh damn.. What happened?" Marko, notbaware that some of the injuries were his fault, dialed 911

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Phoenix the cracked his knuckles. "Let'sssss take him to my place, I can help treat him until the paramedics arrive." He said. "I know how to prolong a life just long enough to be saved by doctorsssss." He added. Redd nods, and transforms into his wyvern form. @sitanomoto @LokiofSP

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper](You dying son that's what happenin)
Jack had gotten up and left Harry's office. "What the heck is happening today?" he yelled

[/QUOTE]
(Maybe, we'll see how I feel...)

sitanomoto said:
Cassie smiled. "Of course I came. I wouldn't leave my best friend in the middle of the street!" she heard him say he was cold and lifted his head up into her lap, and began to strokehi hair. "Shhh... You'll be fine. I promise I won't let you die..." she looked at Redd @Steel Zinogre and her eyes were filled with tears. "Redd... Go get help... Please...."
Ivory was shaking now, "Cass...I-I'm sorry for what I did earlier..." He smiled and held up the tape recorder, "Bu-But I made it up...I saw what Harry....Ousborne did and I got...Evidence that migh-might sway opinions... Did I do good?... Please...Tell me...I did good...I don't want you tobe mad at me..."

"I... I d-don't know..." she sobbed. Marko.... Marko, is he going to die?" she looked at Phoenix. "I'm afraid to move him....."

You can hear the ambulance as they get closer "The paramedics are coming. Let's hold him here for just a minute longer. They'll take care of him. Who did this Ivory?" Marko sees the ambulance turning the corner

"No, no no no, Ivory, I'm not mad at you...." She took the tape and put it in her back hatch pocket. "You did wonderfully."

National said:
You can hear the ambulance as they get closer "The paramedics are coming. Let's hold him here for just a minute longer. They'll take care of him. Who did this Ivory?" Marko sees the ambulance turning the corner
Ivory weakly turned his head and noticed Marko, "Hey...Marko...I-it's okay...I'm sorry about earlier...At Harry's office...I fo-forgive you for what happened...."

sitanomoto said:
"No, no no no, Ivory, I'm not mad at you...." She took the tape and put it in her back hatch pocket. "You did wonderfully."
Ivory turned to Cassie and smiled, tears welling up in his eyes, "Thank you Cass...That's all I wanted to hear..." His breathing slowed and he became unresponsive for a moment....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back