• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

(Well I flipped...)

Ivory felt nothing. People always say that they could feel no emotion or pain but Ivory, in this moment here actually couldn't...The feeling was cold and weird at first but quickly turned warm and inviting. He felt it a shame, everybody who's life he affected would lose him yeah but he just wanted to rest at this point.

He had earned it right? After everything he'd been through he needed it.

He gave a satisfied smile and let himself sink into the darkness...

"...Really? After all of that you think I'd let you rest just yet? Ivory, you're one of my favorite toys, and there is still so much more hell for you to go through!"

Ivory woke up with a gasp, he looked over to a monitor and saw a flat line that had just gradually started again, "What the..."

(...It came up tails, he lives)

Dragon Emeperor stood on top of the Stark Tower. To most he would look like a just ball of golden light due to his gold armor reflecting the sunlight. He wondered how things got so busy for the Avengers all of a sudden and pondered where in the world he is needed right now. Then the thought he was standing on top of the Stark Tower so there has to be lots of cool stuff inside. He then flew around into the living room of the building then had a look around the place. He was searching for something to his liking among Stark's artifacts. Eventually he found it a beaten and worn down katana in some sort of room that look like a trophy room. He picked up the katana and examined it. He infused chi into the blade to restore it and turn into a mystic weapon. After that he set the Katana down now it looked good as new.

LokiofSP said:
(Well I flipped...)
Ivory felt nothing. People always say that they could feel no emotion or pain but Ivory, in this moment here actually couldn't...The feeling was cold and weird at first but quickly turned warm and inviting. He felt it a shame, everybody who's life he affected would lose him yeah but he just wanted to rest at this point.

He had earned it right? After everything he'd been through he needed it.

He gave a satisfied smile and let himself sink into the darkness...

"...Really? After all of that you think I'd let you rest just yet? Ivory, you're one of my favorite toys, and there is still so much more hell for you to go through!"

Ivory woke up with a gasp, he looked over to a monitor and saw a flat line that had just gradually started again, "What the..."

(...It came up tails, he lives)
Cassie's heart stopped when she saw 5th flatline, then started up again. As she smiled. "Ivory!" she whispered, stroking his forehead. "Oh my god.... Ivory...."

Marko flies into the ambulance car as he sees Ivory shoot up "Oh thank god" Marko says to himself. He thought his friend was dead. And if he died, it would be his fault. But he was alive "Ivory I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" Marko leans on the left door

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

National said:
Marko punches the ground as he sees Jaon "Its ivory. I hurt him. I shot him when I got pissed. And now he's gonna... "Marko falls to his knees as the ambulance starts to drive off to take Ivory to the hospital
Jaon looked worried "Where is cassie...." she askes as she looks around

(...But I still want to screw with him)

Ivory looked at all the people around him, "Who are you people?" He shrugged them off, "Get off me!"

Marko goes over to Ivory "Hey Ivory calm down! We thought you died! These are paramedics, they won't hurt you!" Marko gently pushes Ivory back down to his bed

He looked around bewildered, "Who's Ivory? Where am I? LET ME GO!"

Somewhere deep under, in another realm a man clad in a red cape began to laugh, "Oh I love playing with this one, hopefully he doesn't find out how to win to soon, that would spoil the fun..."

Marko backs up, confused "No way... He's amnesiac" Marko sighs "And this is still all my fault"

Cassie was shocked. "Ivory..." her eyes hardened. "That. Is. It." she stood. She flung the right door open and flew off to the one place she could true my call home now. Her lab.

She crashed through the window, not caring at all about the glass. She hung up her old suit after taking it off, then turned to a panel in the wall. She opened it and an expression crossed her face Unlike any other than before. It was a smile, yes,but a cruel one.

Something inside of her had snapped. All of her anger...hatred.... Sadness.... Everything poured out into her arms as one emotion that has been unnamed.

As she put the new suit on, she looked... Different.. It was as if she was a different person. Intead of red and gold, her suit was black and lime green. "It's time for the Obsidian Striker to make her first appearance." she began to laugh, not her normal bubbly laugh, but a deeper, darker one."

Marko looks out as Cassie jets off "Cassie!" Marko sighs "Damnit" He texts Cassie "Cassie I'm sorry. Just come back. We are going to figure all this out soon I promise" Marko looks at Jack "It is. Look at his sides. My energy burn marks. It has evidence kn his body that I shot him"

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper](I believe Justice could use this)
Jack shook his head. "How the hell did he get amnesia?"

[/QUOTE]
(Justice or Harry,maybe both, that's the plan.)

He began to shake, and something clicked in his head as he watched the girl in the suit fly away, "I remember...You all- RUINED MY LIFE!" He tackled Jack and Marko out of the ambulance, shooting out a web line to drag Joan behind him...

(This is already fun)

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]((Did anyone else go wide eyed and a scared look go across their face thinking she has actuallydone this type of thing irl))

[/QUOTE]
((Who? Little old me? Nah. I'm an author, not a villain IRL.))

Marko falls out and grabs Jack before they hit the ground and he flies up, dropping Jack gently on the floor "Ivory calm down!"

Jaon watches cassie fly off. "Ugh...I hope she doesn't go insane over this..." ((foreshadowing people))

She looks back at ivory "You don't remember... well, I knever really knew you so..." she holds her hand out "I'm jaon"

LokiofSP said:
(Justice or Harry,maybe both, that's the plan.)
He began to shake, and something clicked in his head as he watched the girl in the suit fly away, "I remember...You all- RUINED MY LIFE!" He tackled Jack and Marko out of the ambulance, shooting out a web line to drag Joan behind him...

(This is already fun)
('A')

(Even I didn't see that coming....(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back