• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"Show me her physical body, or you will die." Redd said ad he put his sword away. "If you lie, there will be hell to pay." Redd warned, still having faith that Cassie is alive.

"Would you show us proof if you were a villain"

(Forget the Time Skip I'll make do with what's happening here things are getting interesting. @The Unamed Character That;s your cue)

New York was now in sites as they neared another part of the city that was far off from the avengers tower. "Land there" he told the pilot who landed on a building that was kinda old itself. "Thank you for your services" he said getting out of the choper. "Hypnas let are friend have a nice dream" he said walking towards the ladder that would lead to getting off the roof of the building. @sitanomoto

[QUOTE="Steel Zinogre]( I am begining to cry IRL.)

[/QUOTE]
(noooooo!!))

Dazzle sat in Cassie's lab, making everything just so for Obsidian Striker and the heroes. She made it look and feel real, as was her power to do so. She grinned at her work and double checked one more time do make sure it was exactly like the picture. Which it was. She fled the lab, flying herself over to Oscorp.

Striker laughed and grabbed each hero's hand, flying up to he lab with robotic bat wings. He landed, showing them the scene. It looked, smelled, and felt completely real.

Hypnas nodded and blew a kiss at the pilot, and he collapsed.

((meep. So many posts. @~@))

Vi jumped out of the way; however, she still got scorched on her ankle quite a bit. "Aedan, let's get out of here!" she told him as she ran right past the fire soldier, trying to ignore the pain in her ankle. "Reinforcements have arrived, come on," she urges him, heading towards the giant mech.

@Archangel Galdrael

Last edited by a moderator:
Kelai follows Justice as he snaps the pilots neck "I got it don't worry. Just in case you never know" As he jumps out the helicopter and get a beykng Justice, following him

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Seeker gets up, glitching as her body looked beat up. Victoria then changes into her human form, and coughs looking around weakly. She doesn't remember the last time she was online. But she knew her father would be guiding her, in spirit. Victoria then looked around in confusion @Anyone

Dimitri walked into the room, his smile slowly fading. He ran over to the body and felt her neck and her wounds.

Meanwhile, Harry began to stand. "Dimitri... Is beginning to mature. That thing will not have a good day if it is telling the truth. It might be enough to awaken his other parent in him."

Marko sees her body and falls to his knees "No...no no no...." He looks at her 'corpse', at a loss of words

"You know you don't need to snap everyone's neck I could just make them forget it's not hard" he said shrugging as they walked past a girl towards the streets now in front of the building. "Now where are we" he said looking aroumd. @The Unamed Character

Reaper said:
Dimitri walked into the room, his smile slowly fading. He ran over to the body and felt her neck and her wounds.
Meanwhile, Harry began to stand. "Dimitri... Is beginning to mature. That thing will not have a good day if it is telling the truth. It might be enough to awaken his other parent in him."
The wounds felt real and warm, slick with blood. Striker laughed. "You see? Not even the strongest of you could stand against me!" he crowed.

Marko gets up and punches at Striker, his fist glowing in energy, hate showing in his eyes "What did you do this for?!"

Kelai looks at the building "I thought this was our location, is it not? And cracking their necks will build their character"

Redd shut down after seeing the body, and a new program booted him back up. "H4D35.exe activated." An eerie but horrifying voice said. He gets up after booting up, and looked at the body. "She is gone..... And so are all of you." He said as he looked at everyone, grabbing his sword. But inside, redd and howard tried to regain control. "You let this happen! Everyone of you are just insects to me now!!"

Reaper said:
Ivory ran up to Harry smiling, "What's our next move sir? Cassie Stark is dead, the Avengers are broken, all we have to domis call in Justice andwe win!"

(Btw, in order to not spoil anything I'll tell you that Ivory knows whomJustice is because he's kinda not the same Ivory)

"And they call me crazy" he said watching Ivory

Turning around Justice stared at the girl. "Thor's daughter" he thought immediately recognizing her armor. "I see downtown huh" he said stopping Fist before he could move to attack by holding his hand up. "Well what's a girl like you doing here" he said "It obvious she wasn't here for my presentation" he thought. "I can work with this" he thought to himself with a smile spreading across his face as he walked up to her.

(This oughtta be interesting that makes two people who know Justice in the Avengers)

Kelai stands back "Pfft, I can't even introduce myself? That's nice" Kelai cracks his knuckles, waiting

"Hm really, I'm not from around here" he said kindly taking a seat next to her. "My friend over there is Kelai and I am Antony" he said signalling Fist to make sure Hypnas didn't appear in case she knew who that was. "So uh what's your name" he asked returning to a normal demeanor

Kelai walks over next to Justice, nodding his greetings. He is right now in an addidas tracksuit, so his karate suit was still hidden

Shaking her hand Antony smiles. "So" he said looking around "What are you doing out here alone anyway?" he asked "Won't your parents be worried about you or something?" getting up. "Your friends even?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back