• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

"I..." She is blushing a lot. "I... may... or may not.... really like you...."

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper](I like how Joan does her own thing and has no idea what's happening at Stark Tower lol)
"Uhh hello" he said tapping her shoulder.

[/QUOTE]
((More emotional like that))

Marko goes over to Ivory "Let's stay out of this. This isn't Redd. Redd will fight this. He will win"

Kelai watches Jaon totally crush over Justice as he waits for the process to finally end. He opens his phone and checks his snapchat

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Slightly thrown off by how quick his plan had worked Antony looks at Kelai on what to do. "This happened faster than I expected" a message said. "Help" the next one said. He simply stared at Joan slightly red in the face

Ivory stopped moving, he was hurt bad...He was going to lie there and stop moving until he heard the mention of his parents...

"Alpha stay down...Stay back...Stay-"

He stood up, "Heal...now" The suit got to work, Ivory winced as bones were set back into place, held together with the suit like glue, wounds closed and the like, one more time he turned to the robot, and began to laugh, "My...parents?You'll kill my parents?" He rushed forward, armored plates now on his back, "HOW CAN YOU KILL WHATS ALREADY DEAD?!" He trucked into the robot, sending it crashing to the ground, he jumped on it and pounded on the metal plates, making dents, "die! Die! DIE! DIE!DIE! FUCK YOU! HOW DARE YOU MENTION MY PARENTS!"

AT STARK TOWER

Laura and Ben ran into the bulding, old costumes on already, Ben looked at his wife, "I'm telling you he's probably just with his friends, lets go back home and have some dinner." Laura igonered him and shouted as loudly as she could, "STARK, WHERE'S MY SON?!"

Kelai grins as the two messages pops up and he texts back "Just go with it." He simply texts back, evilly grinning

"I am...... Hot! " he said as he heats up his outer shell, and then grabs him with the dragon head, with hot, chromium teeth melting into his flesh. "I warned you. Now you shall pay." He said as he set ivory on fire, then threw him at harry. The dragon head still aflame from the inside. "Pathetic, I was merely bluffing. You humans are so stupid and predicable. And you will join ms. Stark, the one harry has murdered!!" He said as he walked closer to them. "I plan on making you suffer, just like my more gentle side did. And then kill you and the Obsidian striker. You caused this by turning bug boy into a villain, and I will make you into a charred, black corpse. @Reaper @LokiofSP

Kelai rolls his eyes and takes a Snapchat of Justice and Jaon, writing "Middle School Love be like" and he sends it to his story

Nodding Antony walked a couple more blocks before suddenly saying. "Take me to your father" he said. "I like you to so take me to your dad if he's anything like I've heard he'll probably want me to see him first right?" he said smiling at her.

Ivory stayed down, listening to Redd's message, "Harry...Stay down, run away, I'll hold him as long as I can..." He gave a small smile, "Just kill all the bastards for me okay?" Ivory was burnt, had broken bones, and wounds all over, but still he stood up, and allowed a large part of the suit to make a shield covering Harry, "I fucking hated you the most robot, always about protecting Cassie fucking Stark, the murderer, the heir of the person who had me locked up, you flaunted around free will like you actually had it, but then did any bitch task she sent you on." He smirked, "I'm glad I won't see you in hell.""

"That's fine" he said. "In the meantime I'll go visit a friend of mine who lives here" he says. "I'll wait for your return" he says bowing to her.

The Blur, meanwhile, is on the other side of New York, away from all the chaos. "I wonder what's been happening with the New Avengers...?" The Blur asks, walking into an alleyway and speed-changing into his civilian outfit. "Maybe they went into hiding after the bullcrap Osborn said." Barry says, shrugging while walking down the street.

Striker laughed as her mask came off in her new hideout. "This is going better than expected."

Dazzle appeared in front of Redd and snapped her fingers. The image of Cassie chained to a wall behind them appeared. "Redd..." illusion cassie said. "Redd... Help..."

LokiofSP said:
Ivory stayed down, listening to Redd's message, "Harry...Stay down, run away, I'll hold him as long as I can..." He gave a small smile, "Just kill all the bastards for me okay?" Ivory was burnt, had broken bones, and wounds all over, but still he stood up, and allowed a large part of the suit to make a shield covering Harry, "I fucking hated you the most robot, always about protecting Cassie fucking Stark, the murderer, the heir of the person who had me locked up, you flaunted around free will like you actually had it, but then did any bitch task she sent you on." He smirked, "I'm glad I won't see you in hell.""
"No, but she will." He said as he lit ivory on fire, slowly burning the symbiote off. "Now Osbourne, get ready. Because you will pay for Cassie's life, with yours!" @Reaper @LokiofSP

sitanomoto said:
Striker laughed as her mask came off in her new hideout. "This is going better than expected."
Dazzle appeared in front of Redd and snapped her fingers. The image of Cassie chained to a wall behind them appeared. "Redd..." illusion cassie said. "Redd... Help..."
(Dazzel Ex Machina)

Hypnas, who had slipped away from the group, went into Avenger's tower here she saw the scene. "Oh my god...." she ran over to Dimitri. "Oh my god.... What happened?" she asked. She looked at the group. "Why... Why... What??"

The Unamed Character](([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13975-sitanomoto/ said:
@sitanomoto[/URL] can I make a turned hero to serve obsidian striker?
((if you so choose, then yeah.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back