• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy And We Go from Nothing to Something

Sarah let out a grunt and closed the closet door. A shower sounded nice right now. Her mind opened up at that and she thought of Sin. Was he alright? She'd check when she woke up fully, dying for a huge cup of coffee right now.

Calla spun round at the voice. Girl, bad idea. "No... I'm fine" she responded quickly. Cal didn't want any trouble right now and going near the females seemed to be the way to do that right now. It was fine, they were obviously just getting paranoid about other females moving in on their patch, just like high school really. She carried on walking, guessing at a direction for the kitchen

Holly laughed at Calla softly, Holly wants exactly like the other females. "Would you like something to eat? I was getting ready to make Sin something to eat but I dot mind making some more. We can talk or something, I didn't see you at the meeting"

Sarah sat in the shower, holding herself. She did it until the hot water had run out and she rinsed out her almost brown hair. She put on her clothes and scrambled around her bathroom for something. She found a comb, thank god, and brushed out her hair. She had bruises under her eyes from lack of sleep but other than that she looked fine. She left, starving for anything.

She paused mid step for a moment, contemplating. "Fine..." Calla replied reservedly, turning back to the woman and heading cautiously over to her. "And I wasn't at the meeting cause some guy showed up to get me too late, clearly didn't think that I might still be here" she shrugged, stating a fact

"Our leader has allowed you all to stay and choose your own rooms. I think he plans on training you to be wolves responsibly.", Holly started to whisk some eggs and served Cella breakfast. "If your still hungry the kitchen is stocked"

She grabbed some applesauce and headed toward Sin's room.

Sarah passed by a woman in the kitchen, nodding. "You one of the runaways too?" she spoke to the blond as she started up the coffee. When it was warming up, she snatched up some granola bars from the pantry, gobbling them down like her life depended on it. "God, I haven't eaten in forever," she gulped painfully, puling out creamer and sugar for her coffee.

Holly returned after a few moments looking displeased, setting the unopened applesauce down on the counter with a deep sigh. She looked at Sarah, "I can cook you something", she looked at the wrappers all over like a wild animal had attacked them

Calla sat down and started eating. "Yeah that I am" she replied between mouthfuls, wondering if this was another pack wolf who'd happily bite her head off. "What about you? You pack or runaway?"

"Could you? That be nice. You're Holly, no?" she blinked, blue eyes cautious. "I'm a Runaway," she nodded to the blondie, picking up the wrapper with an apologetic glance back at the nice one she assumed Holly.

"I am Holly", she said as she started to cook some Ham over the stone. She added a little spice and peppers. She set the skilled out so that anyone could have some and made a few more eggs.

Sarah bounced on her heels, staring at it like she's never stared at food before. She was ravenous, something she's never dealt with before. "I know. Sin said you were the only kind one," she smiled almost proudly.

"You have talked to Sin?", Holly said with a single raises brow as she scooped some onto her plate. Her eyes wandered to the unopened applesauce and she sighed once more. "At least someone does. The alpha is such a loner....he doesn't take to nearly anyone. Always keeping thing short and ducking out at the nearest time...."

Sarah smiled softly. "Yeah. I know. He's quiet but I think he got so fed up with me that he was forced to be nice to me," her mind flashed back to last night, her hand on his chest, the two falling on the bed after she scooped him off the ground. "But he's nice when you finally meet him," she spoke in almost an affectionate way, her chest warming at the thought of him.

"I know. He was always the sweeter of the two. Back when Sin and his brother were pups. Before...", she went silent. "He was never the same after his brother's murder. He became offset, and closed off. Guarded. Not even becoming alpha opened him up.", Holly said, watching Sarah. "So. For him to be so open with you is very strange indeed", she finished up her small plate.

Sarah sat down, suddenly her appetite gone. His brother? A low whimper escaped her, eyes on her hands. "His brother...How old was he when he died? And what was his name?" she looked up to Holly with curious yet sad eyes. She bit her lip, thinking back to how Sin wasn't as closed off as Holly said.

"Sin's brother was about.....12 and Sin was about 8. His name was Soul. He challenges the alpha because he was sick of how badly they were treated. But the alpha took care of him. He ripped off Soul's front leg and tossed him into the river. He went over a waterfall...."

Sarah snarled, wondering why she was so enraged at something she couldn't have prevented. But it shouldn't have happened! Why did all of their names start with S? She shook the stupid thought from her head. "I...were you bringing that to Sin?" she picked up the applesauce, wanting to see him.

"We'll see about that," she raised her chin, leaving the kitchen then backing back inside. "Thank you for the food," she nodded and left once more. She sort of felt like she was an exception to those rules and even if she wasn't she was going to make him eat.

Sarah knocked on his door with but said nothing, hoping he'd believe her Holly and say she's allowed in. She shook the tiny applesauce to mix it, wondering why anyone even liked it.

Sin didn't give a reply, but the door was unlocked. There was no light on inside the room

Users who are viewing this thread

Back