• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy All Out War: An Apocalyptic Roleplay

Name: Fuyu Yukino

Appearance: 
th

Weapon: Bow and Arrows

Personality: When she was younger, before the apocalypse, she a go-lucky girl, who enjoyed anything and everything. Though as time went by and the apocalypse came, she soon learned not everything was just fun and games... as much as she cares for the people around her, she is mysterious, distancing herself from everyone and everything. Not much is known about her.

+Hobbies: She is known to love cooking and cooks for everyone

+Likes: Food, Dogs, and Soft Blankets

+Dislikes: Insects, Insects, and.... Insects

+Extra: All that is known is that she had a younger brother who died in the beginning of the apocalpyse

((Does this work??))

Yep! Accepted.

can i join a group too??

Right now we NEED people in the main. Like... 8 more people.

(Sorry, been really busy with school stuff lately and haven't had a proper chance to get online, but it's settled down a bit now so I think I can come back if its ok with you. I'm not sure how to explain the absence of my character - either he's just been kinda quiet lately or he's been missing)

Its fine Dyoti, and the game has been fast forwarded a bit. We are in a prison as our base.

Zen had zoned out staring at the ceiling for a while. After a hit he regained his sences."where's Jacob?..he should be back by now.." He wondered aloud 

@11254man

As he said this, Jacob burst through the door, stained knife in hand.  He pumped his fist into the air, and his men all gave a resounding cheer.  "Our new additions, boys..."  He motioned to the kids, who were now hoarding the poker chips they had originally divided up with Zee.  Zee shot Jacob a dirty look, and Jacob responded with a crazed look of his own.  Jacob held up a 12 pack of beer, one missing, and the machete likely belonging to the father.  "Reed and his sister, here to join us as a few of our youngest members!"  

Another cheer echoing off the concrete walls of the warehouse, now a bit more well furnished.  Jacob sauntered over to the kids.  "Has Zee given you the grande tour?"  They looked up at Jacob, shaking their heads semi-quizzically.  Jacob looked deeply hurt by Zee's failure to do as he did to so many else.  "Well," Jacob began, clapping his hands together.  "Our pens are over there..." He motioned to a couple of iron cages meant for large dogs and big game.  Instead, an emaciated man, obviously refusing to be a rabbit, was confined within it.  He motioned to the corner of the room, laden with weapons hooked to the walls, lying on a few tables, and piled on the floor.  "That's, of course, where we get our weapons.  The kids glanced at one another, visibly terrified.  "And finally, that..." he motioned to an offshoot of the room.  "Is where we punish rabbits that don't enjoy doing what they're told."  He turned to Lilly.  "You do what you told, don't you?"  He gave a wide smile, staring at her for a few seconds before pinching her cheek.  "Of course you do."  

"Oh...well then" zen said genuinely surprised"talk about a coincidence" as he spoke he stood up and stretched as he did often.He listined as Jacob pointed out all the key features of the warehouse as he had not been show either. Zen looked back to His scythe picking it up and examining the chipped blade. "Man I need to get this thing fixed sometime... Though its not like there's a blacksmith in the middle of the apocalypse" he sighed

@11254man

Jack finished shaving, and had a barber in the prison cut his hair. He had a completely new haircut that made him look a bit more handsome without the full beard. He grabbed his 9mm pistol from off the table and got going on his day.

Trix yawned placing on her tank top and camo jeans, she fixed her hair back into a pony tail and spun around. She smirked at the camera on her bed and blew a kiss as she wandered out humming as she hauled her backpack behind her. She checked her watch as she slipped her knife into her left hand with a cautious gaze.

"I gotta find Jack." She mumbled lacing her hands behind her head as she continued walking around keeping an eye open. She swung her hips back and forth  as she walked her smile breaking as she caught the face of a man." Jack? Is that you?" She asked cocking her bead to the side,Jack had a beard this couldn't possibly be him.

She looked closer almost bending over before she drew her smile again," Oi Jack is that you?"

@Skywalkr2003

"Hey, yeah! Just got finished with a little shave here. I have a question, you don't have to go if you don't want to, but I'm going on a little scavenging trip. Wan't to come? You're new around here and I wanna get to know you a bit better."

Jack rubbed the excess hair off his chin and waited for a reply. @The White Rabbit

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back