• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy All Out War: An Apocalyptic Roleplay

@The White Rabbit
@Aaron775
@LoneSniper87
"Alright everyone, its getting dark. Were going to stop the RV here and get some sleep. Joseph, you keep watch for right now, and Ringo will take watch, and then Trix will take over. Okay?
I call the bed, sleeping bags are in that locker there. I dont mind sharing, but no homo though."

"No one should give a damn about superstitous shit like that anymore, Jack. Leave it be." He muttered, tying his shield securely across his back before climbing up. He set the shield down on the roof and stood there. "Someone pass me up the M16, will ya?" He asked the group below him, not wanting to climb back down for it.

"Thanks." He muttered as he grabbed it by the barrel to heft it up. "Box of 5.56 if you got it." He added, checking to make sure the scope was good and the supressor was fixed on tight.

image.jpeg

Trix smirked hopping down with ease," A fighter eh? We're going to have to brawl sometime." She answered actually showing interest, it soon faded and she leaned against the RV  sharpening her knifes to be careful about sparks. 

After she had struck the ground sending her knife 2 feet deep she looked up at Joseph," Good luck Mate." She sarcastically saluted him picking up her knife and heading nto the RV with  a yawn.

(srry late reply)

" Any time Joe." She replied with a cocky tone placing her hands on her hips as she entered the RV looking around before grabbing a sleeping bag and tossing it onto the floor before she slid ontop of it." Ah~ this is the life." She joked sitting up and ripping off her leather jacket placing it next to her.

A convoy of 3 or 4 trucks roared by the convoy.  Jacob smirked, the RV seeming populated enough.  He continued on for a couple of miles, parking in an abandoned lot.  Jacob moved from the door of the Van, knife and gun in his respective left and right hands.  The other assorted vehicles skittered to a stop next to where Jacob had landed his own.  The doors wound open and at least forty rabbits pulled out of its doors.  "Alright boys, who feels like dyin' tonight!"  He shouted rather enthusiastically.  A couple of men stepped forward.  "Rest of ya' stay back at camp with me.  As for you three..."  He glanced at his proverbial suicide mission.  "We've got a nice midnight walk to look forward to."  He gave a foreboding chuckle, sauntering off in the direction of the RV.  

(@zenreaper tell me if you want to be part of the squad.  So long as you're part of the group, of course.)

(@Skywalkr2003 I hope you don't mind if a sect of the rabbits followed)

(Three Characters?  Are you sure you're gonna be able to keep up with them all?  I mean, I have no say in these things, but you'll serve to confuse yourself if you make too many.)

@The White Rabbit

A convoy of 3 or 4 trucks roared by the convoy.  Jacob smirked, the RV seeming populated enough.  He continued on for a couple of miles, parking in an abandoned lot.  Jacob moved from the door of the Van, knife and gun in his respective left and right hands.  The other assorted vehicles skittered to a stop next to where Jacob had landed his own.  The doors wound open and at least forty rabbits pulled out of its doors.  "Alright boys, who feels like dyin' tonight!"  He shouted rather enthusiastically.  A couple of men stepped forward.  "Rest of ya' stay back at camp with me.  As for you three..."  He glanced at his proverbial suicide mission.  "We've got a nice midnight walk to look forward to."  He gave a foreboding chuckle, sauntering off in the direction of the RV.  

(@zenreaper tell me if you want to be part of the squad.  So long as you're part of the group, of course.)

(@Skywalkr2003 I hope you don't mind if a sect of the rabbits followed)

Joesph saw a few people walking toward the RV, but waited. He saw them armed, but waited until he knew he could take a shot. He would guess that these people were with the trucks that blew by earlier, though he didn't know for sure. He fired a shot, the 5.56 AP round loaded inside digging into the ground and sending up concrete at the lead man. If they kept going he kmew what he had to do, and knew that others would come out as even with the silencer some would hear. And if not a few good kicks to the roof should make sure they know something's wrong.

Name: Lance

Appearance:Lance has a bullet hole in his left shoulder from a firefight. He wears a military coded jeans with a tattered black shirt. He has his 44 magnum in his left holster and his M16 around his chest. His boots had steel toe and extra gripping but he only uses them for running or shooting otherwise no shoes. 

Personality: Lance has the idea that everything is settled and he has the right to kill anyone and anything that threatens him. He says a lot and explains a lot just not normal things. 

+Hobbies: Head hunting, cooking, shooting

+Likes:people, food 

+Dislikes:zombies

+Extra:he also likes to hang around in shadows. 

(Well, Hi Luci. Sorry for you gettin kicked and all.)

large.jpg

Name: Luxxie O. L. Noir. Known as потребитель, or Consumer.

Appearance: During Combat, Above is underneath.

Personality: A Very Apathetic man with no connection to anyone. He see's everyone as a thing instead of a person. As a child, he grew up in a training camp ran by Russians. Fluent in Russian, German, French, as well as English.

Extra:

Black Ops Tactical Sniper Gas-Piston Air Rifle

CZ 75 SP-01 Shadow Target II – (CZ Custom)

: Gut Hook Knife

: Tear gas Canister

Hi?

Last edited by a moderator:
(I'd assume so.  It's been a day since the dude said so.  If worse comes to worse, you got a character sheet for another project.)

@Soma_

[SIZE= 12px]"O-Oi, what was that? Joseph!" Trix threw off the bean bag and stood up dusting herself off with a snort. She picked up her butcher's knife and hopped out with ease hitting the ground in a cloud of dust.[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]With that she turned and pulled herself onto the RV getting into a crouch as she soon stood up at the sight of Joe." Oi what was that?"[/SIZE]

(Well, Hello.)

Luxxie lay on the road, Sniper aimed toward the group of three. " Now, what have we got ourselves. Three, without counting the RV and Convoy." He unscrewed the Silencer and slipped it into his bag, pulling out the clip of 4.5mm bullets from his rifle and checking to see they were there. Of course they were, he made sure of that. He continued to watch the group of three, even after a shot splashes them with the ground. ( Hi, if I may.)

"Someone on the road up ahead, grabbed your rifle and be ready." He said quietly, watching them through the scope. Something was off, he didn't like the group approaching.

(Boi you just assumed I saw you, and I didn't. Please edit that. If I meant you a shot would've landed a few inches from your body.)

(Warning! My char might use racial slurs, and still accepting?)

Name:

Andrej 'Serb' Novak

Looks around 25-30

Male

Appearance:

Short, messy brown hair, broad shoulders, his eyes are dark brown and he is using a red patch on his right upper arm, bandage on his left leg from a recent knife wound (Will have a significant harder time to run), he mostly keeps the bandana lowered and will use sunglasses instead, obvious Serbian ancestry

(Also, no, this is not a military outfit, he is using hunting gear)

$_35.JPG

Height:

6'3

Weight:

243 (About 110 kg) pounds, plus an extra 24 kg (52 pounds) of gear

Build:

Muscular

Weapons:

A Zastava M92 (His most prized possesion, chambered in 7.62x39mm)

Group:

None as of now!

Personality:

Mostly known as the "Quiet guy in the corner of the room" to strangers, Andrej prefers to listen over speaking, and finds it strangely satisfying eavesdropping people. After he, alongside his parents losing many friends and closer relatives to the Bosnian war, he slowly developed an extreme disgust of most people with Bosnian, Turkish or Sunni ancestry, which may result in a fight if he gets a "bit" too angry.

Extra:

He will be usually patrolling the location around his current hideout

When moving from place to place, he will be carrying his bedroll (obviously), alongside a camp cooker. two plates, a fork and a knife, two canned ham, one canned beef, three canned chicken soup, 5 water bottles and a portable radio he is currently trying to repair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back