• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy All Out War: An Apocalyptic Roleplay

Unrelated but for visuals here is the shield and handgun I use, also may make another character. For the shield so,ething similar to the image but longer to cover the knees.

image.jpegimage.png

" Sure sounds like fun, when do we go?" Trix asked twirling her knife in her hand with ease. She pulled out the rest of her knifes placing them in her placing them on her belt.

Joseph nodded and got in, taking the co-pilot's seat. "Trix you remember our stacking drills right?" He asked her as he sat down.

[SIZE= 12px]Trix raised an eyebrow sitting behing the both leaning over to look out the window." Stacking drills?" She asked  boredly checking Virgin's ammo before she reloaded it with a click." I don't rememeber anything about stacking drills, I'm self taught." She answered aiming her gun at the window to check and then placing it down in her lap.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
"Right... Honestly sometimes I forget your self trained you're that damn good." He said with a grin, though invisible under his mask, visor and helmet. "Basically what you wanna do is when I have my shield out in front of me, you stand behind me so that way you can shoot and be in a more open position with more options." He informed her. He took of his Five-SeveN and checked the mag, making sure it was full and the gun wasn't jammed up. He holstered it once more and leaned back, shield rested between his legs. "Easy enough, right?"

" Easy peasy." Trix answered sitting up into a crouch pretending to shoot the enemies as if they were floating in the air. She drew her knife along with her metal rod sharpening her knfe boredly a spark forming with the strength she put in it." Shit." She groaned placing it back at her side."Oi Jack how much longer? This place is like a cage." She groaned leaning back that her head hit the back of the seat withs light thump.

Name: ringo 

Appearance:dra.png

(guy in middle)

Personality: doesn't talk much, not sociable. almost always paranoid, negative thinker and blunt

+Hobbies: training in combat and in martial arts

+Likes: fighting, karate, food, ignorant people

+Dislikes: the world as it is

+Extra: no one knows his real name

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack shifted the RV into gear and they got going. They were on their way to a national guard outpost somewhere in Virginia.

@The White Rabbit
@LoneSniper87

Name: ringo 

Appearance:View attachment 211712

(guy in middle)

Personality: doesn't talk much, not sociable. almost always paranoid

+Hobbies: training in combat and in martial arts

+Likes: fighting, karate, food

+Dislikes: the world as it is

+Extra: no one knows his real name

OH MAH GAWD ITS JASUS!!! (JK) But welcome! Make a first post.

Ringo was walking along the long road, constantly looking out for any possible threat. he was starving and he couldn't seem to think straight, he knew he had to find other survivors in order to survive and advance in this post apocalyptic world. "i could eat a fucking horse right now, hell i could probable eat horse shit right now if it was microwaved." he said to himself, he continued to walk the road, hoping to see something whether it be food or other survivors.

Trix watched out the worn out window boredly her eyes keeping a look out for any valuables or if possible people. She stared at the blur ahead of the road and focused on it before she caught the body of a man." Oi Jack there's a guy out-" Her voice was muffled by the engine," Fuck, Jack there is-" It happened again and she didn't hesitate she popped open the car door and hopped out while the vehicle was still in motion. She rolled into a ball catching the ground beneath her abruptly," O-oof." She groaned dusting herself and pulling out Virgin and her biker bandana covering her face with skeleton mouth. 

Holding her rifle steady she slowly approached the man and aimed her rifle at him just in case," Oi you! What're you doin out here?!"

[SIZE= 12px]@Aaron775 @Skywalkr2003@LoneSniper87[/SIZE]

"Fuckin' hell..." Joseph muttered as Trix rolled out. He grabbed his shield and hopped out, landing on it and rolling. He crouched down so only his feet were exposed by the shield, and he drew his Five-Seven on the man.

Ringo slowly raised his hands," whoa calm down there, i was just looking for food or fellow survivors, looks like i found some but do you all have any food i haven't eaten in three days now. i am not a threat to you or your group you can put the good down." he said looking at the gun then back up at her multiple times. @The White Rabbit

Trix swung her gun at her shoulder with a smirk walking behind Jack and wathing the strange man ' Ringo' from

behind." This is stupid.." She hissed lacing her hands behind me back as she continued to the RV. She haulrd herself up with ease and got into a sniper position watching for any walking dead or other 'fellow survivors'. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back