• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy of the Arcane

Dalisander said:
Kiana moved away from the corner, and brushed some of her red curls out of her eyes. Straigtning her back, she watched Molly, Adam and Andrea leave. "I think I found my next targets!" She told Mia. Heading to the exit, she beckoned Mia to follow.
"I guess I'll follow." She follows Kiana. 'She doesn't seem like she's that friendly.' Mia thinks

@Dalisander

Jake woke up " when did I fall asleep" he ran a hand through his hair. he got up and picked up an oversized sweater and put it on pulling the sleeves to his elbows, he looked at his schedule " Great I have to run" he rolled his eyes and picked up his bag. he walked out the dorm closing and locking the door behind him

((open for interaction))

Kaera said:
"Molly calm down. Just relax. Think about whatever you usually do to shift back. Just stay calm." Andrea smiled, blushing at the words Adam had said. Her face went redder at the boy staring into her eyes.
Molly would feel bad about it later but she glared at Andrea, she was trying everything she usually did to shift, it almost felt like there was actually something preventing her.

FrostXShadow said:
Jake woke up " when did I fall asleep" he ran a hand through his hair. he got up and picked up an oversized sweater and put it on pulling the sleeves to his elbows, he looked at his schedule " Great I have to run" he rolled his eyes and picked up his bag. he walked out the dorm closing and locking the door behind him
((open for interaction))
Molly heard Jake come out 'great! Maybe could tell if there was a spell on her' She made a fire burst in front of him

Last edited by a moderator:
Andrea saw what Molly was trying to do and piped up. "Hey Jake! I think Molly wants you. She seems to be stuck in her dragon form!" She figured she could at least try and help the redhead.

Jale turned and looked at her, "she is stuck" he sighed and walked over to them "let me see what I can do" he ran hand over the scales " what have you drank and or ate in the past hour....oh wait you can't even respond to that" he shook his head " I can try somethingbut it will hurt" he looked at the dragon

Andrea jumped up and dragged Adam out of the way. They stood a couple of feet away, just in case something went wrong. I really hope nothing goes wrong. She thought, squeezing Adam's hand tightly without realising she was doing that.

"alright let's try this again," he snapped his fingers making a giant ring if fire form around the dragon "Humano revert eius" he shouted again causing the dragons scales to glow a bright blue again

Kiana was walking through the Dorms Hallway, when she heard a loud roar come from inside a room. She silently crept over to the door, and opened it a creak. "What are they doing?" She said, turning to Mia.

(@IntoTheMist

Molly buried her face in the grass, for a moment she felt like she was about to shift but soon the feeling stopped and nothing happened.

this was making jake angry this time instead of using Latin he chaged to Greek like he did whenever he was angry "Epanastrefo" he growled out and the dragons scales glow a vibrant purple

when Adam saw Molly's scales glow a bright blue he hoped she would not be hurt he did not mined Andrea pulling him out of the way when Andrea squeezing his hand it hurt but he know she needid it so he gave her a small squeeze to let her know that he was there for her he saw Molly shrunk down to her normal size he was amazed with Jake's magic

he looked at Andrea " I think Jake's magic is working wow what controle of magic" he said to her not realizing how close there faces was

Adam smiled big as he looked at Molly start to go back to human " way to go Jake's and welcome back Molly !" adam yelled as yellowed as he could beocues he was exited

Last edited by a moderator:
Once Molly was back to normal, Andrea ran over to her and enveloped her in a hug, taking them both to the ground. "I'm glad you're not stuck. That would have made things complicated." She grinned before kissing her cheek, not realising what she was doing. When she did realise, she rolled off of Molly. "Oh god I'm so sorry." Andrea was as red as a tomato, and suddenly took off. She headed to the only place she figured nobody could get to her - one of the lakes.

Upon reaching one, she stripped and dived in and hid whilst she changed. She folded her clothes neatly and hid them behind a rock. Fortunately, her gills developed in only a few minutes and she dived under, swimming down until the 15 minutes for her change were done.

Molly held her arm out to Andrea as she ran away not sure what to say to have her stay. She looked at Jake and Adam, "was it me?"

Andrea felt so ashamed of herself and swam as far under as she could and sat atop a coral bed. How am I to face Molly now?

Adam watched Andrea run a way he thin looked back at Molly " no I don't think so may be she just needs time to her self " Adam walked up to her and gave her a hug with out thinking " welcome back Molly welcome back If you want we can go fined her and make sure every thing is ok ? " he said in her ear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back