• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy of the Arcane

Adam cought the pants that Jake tossed at him " oops his cheeks blushed he quickly put on the pants he saw Andrea crying over Molly's wing he hated that he could have made her cry " I I I Im sorry Andrea " he looked at Jake " hey do you know where the first shiffter class is ? and if you do can you help me too it " he asked remimbering his new promiss to Andrea

Last edited by a moderator:
Andrea could partly registered that Adam was actually speaking to here. "It's all my fault." She whispered. In part, it was a reply to Adam's apology, but mostly was her memory. She was coming to terms with what was happened, and could finally see what had happened. She still blamed herself, even though it wasn't her own fault.

Adam heard Andrea's words he tornd to her and walked as close as he dared get of Andrea with Molly in dragon form he took a deep prith and thin let it out slowly and thin used a kind voice one his mother once used on him to come him down " Andrea its ok its ok no one is hurt and I dont think any one is blaming you

we are all your friends and we stick to giver " he looked at Jake and Molly for help he hoped his words worked using the voice his mother use to made him sad [ I miss her too said his wolfs voice in his head it was the first time in his life that he said any thing that was not mean or hurt full [ dont get use to it I still cant wait for the next full moon ] Adam know it was too good to be true

"yea it's on the way back to my magic class ill take you" he looked at andrea "a-are you okay" he face softened as he looked at the girl

Andrea's eyes were the first to come back to their normal state. Following that was her mental state. "It was my fault, but you wouldn't know what it is." She smiled softly, tears still creeping down her face. "I'm sorry Molly, for flinching. And Adam, it wasn't your fault. You've done nothing wrong." She let her knees fall back to the ground, her hands settling in her lap. "Sorry for worrying you all. I'm okay now. Thank you, all of you, for caring for me."

Adam's split with a smile " your welcome Andrea any time you need a friend or some one just to talk with " he put his hand on his chest " I will be thare " [ ha ha do you know how dom that sounds ha ha ha o your never going to win her that way bud can I get a new body pleas pleas ] said his wolf's form in his head he looked at Jake " will I dont want to get in to trubel on my first day you ready ? "

"I think he was talking to Jake Molly." Andrea laughed quietly. "I'm sure you'll be able to change back? I mean I can run back to the dorm and get you something to wear if you'd like?" She offered, kind of hoping she wouldn't have to. She quite admired Molly's dragon form. It was majestic, and beautiful.

Molly tried to focus on changing back but couldn't she made an almost dog like whine and shook her head

Adam backed a way a little " sorry Molly " she scared him in her dragon form he heard Andrea's words " ya ya thats right I was talking to Jake he saw Molly try to chanch back thin whine " may be we need to look a way I mean us guys Adam looked a way to give her a safe place to torn back " I will stand watch "

"You're having trouble changing back?" Andrea asked, as though it wasn't obvious. She reached up to stroke Molly's snout, but was always going to be too short. Instead she kissed the underside of the dragons right wing before settling back on the grass next to her. "I'll sit here and wait for you. I won't leave your side. She smiled, placing a hand on the nearest part of Molly she could reach - her back right leg. "Just try and show me what you need?"

Belladonna was wandering the halls of the Academy. He had finished the introductory course at flying class in the first 15 minutes, a school record. He saw the dirty looks from the other flying fairies and dragons as he breezed through the course. Most of them were 18 or older and the best flyer wasn't even 1/8 of the way done when he was dismissed by Professor Elaina. The tone of her voice clearly stated that he was extremely over qualified for beginner courses.

'We knew this was going to happen. This 'need for education' was just a way to get us out of everyone's hair. All we can do is wait for Father to come to his senses... On second thought, we have a better chance of learning to shape shift.'

His Light was right of course, but if Belladonna didn't reign himself in and fit in, the school would start calling his father asking for an advancement of courses.

'We can't win for losing.'

Molly tried to pull Andrea closer figuring the best way was to convince her subconscious that her friend was safe. Being stuck kind of scared her, she hadn't been stuck since she was very little.

Andrea understood what Molly was trying to do, and scooted in closer and hugged her leg. "Molly it's okay, I'm safe. I was never in danger. I'm only a danger to myself sometimes, but I'm okay I promise." She nuzzled up against her leg, curling up around it. She was still tired, and the position she had put herself in was not making it easy for her to stay awake.

@ejssullivan

Molly tried to shift again and couldn't, she lay down on the ground with a huff, and tried not to move her leg and move andrea

Adam heard all that was going on be hined him he walked up to Jake " I think we shoud let thim have a moment with each other " Adam did not like leaving Andre but Molly needid her and he was not like his father he did have a hart [ come on can I at least stay to watch who knows what I or you could be missing no he said to his voice in his head we will have other chanses to win Andrea's hart the right way

he walked passed Jake and went to a oak tree that was not fare a way to wait he put on his shades that had fallen off when he shifted when they where place on his face he waited for Jake lost in his bad past

"Why the fuck is she crying?" Kiana mused. She stood in a corner, and watched the stand off, shaking her head. "No offense to her, but that just makes you look weak. And after scaring off those older students that's the last thing you want to look." The redhead commented.

(@IntoTheMist

Dalisander said:
"Why the fuck is she crying?" Kiana mused. She stood in a corner, and watched the stand off, shaking her head. "No offense to her, but that just makes you look weak. And after scaring off those older students that's the last thing you want to look." The redhead commented.
(@IntoTheMist
(Wait you're talking to me?)

Andrea curled up around Molly's leg and quickly fell asleep, exhausted after her fit of rage. "Sorry if I scared you when I ran off." Andrea mumbled as she fell asleep, mouth slightly parted again. She couldn't sleep any other way.

@ejssullivan

"N-nothing..." Solana mumbled through the cat-lady's lips. Her mind stopping working once more as her brain tried to wrap around all the information at once. She raised her hands and rested them on the woman's shoulders, not pushing or pulling, just leaving them there

@Nathan22

Adam was stuck in his past for a will see Andrea brake down made him think about his Mother who had died when he was young

FLASH BACK

Adam was a small boy and had ran all the way around the frozen lake that was not far from the house he lived with his parents he was very exited he could not wait to show his mom she had been sick most of his life but she all ways went where ever he wanted to go when he wanted to show her something Adam burst in to the main hall of there home he all most run into many of the butlers and maids that kept the house clean " watch It Master Adam you do not want your Father to see you running in side Adam did not here thim he was exited to show his mom he ran up a great wight stone stare case when he got to the top he turned down the right hallway and went to the last room on the right

he patted his brown hair down he looked at his hands to make sure they where clean because his mom hated any kind of dirt or hair that was not neatly commed back when he know he was ready he slowly oppend the door so if his mom was a sleep he would not wake her but he was saprised to fined her setting on her ready to go with a black wool coat and a wool hat to match she was as wight as a ghost it was the sickness that her body was fighting that was what his Father called it she smiled at him " Adam good morning how are you ? " she spoke in the werewolf language she told him that even tho the other races may not like there kind that did not mean you stop using what the gods gave you that made you you

Adam ran to her ' Mom mom I did It I rain around the frozen lake with out stopping come look come look pleas pleas " he said in the werewolf language she giggled " ok ok my little pup I will come but you cant let your father know he would not be happy with ether of us " Adam told her he would not till him after the staff whent to go make lunch for every one Adam and his mother left the house and whent down to the lake it felt so great to get out with his mom fresh snow was all over the grond " o this reminds me how me and your father first met " said his Mother Adam was just thinking one thing getting to the lake when they got there his mother sat on a rock near the lake " ok my pup lets see it lets see it "

Adam faced where he all ways started his run " on your mark get set GO " yelled his mom Adam started to run around the big round lake he started to make the sharp right tourn every thing was going great it was going to do it his mom was going to see him accomplish some thing that was when every thing whent from good to worst he tripped on a tree root and fell on to the ice he hered his mom's voice yell his name thin nothing

END OF FLASH BACK

Adam shook his head to clear it of the memory there was tears streaming down his face that was the last time he had seen his mother a live he looked at Jake " why dont we let Andrea have time to help Molly torn back in to her humen self ? " he asked him

(tag Frostxshow)

Trust said:
"N-nothing..." Solana mumbled through the cat-lady's lips. Her mind stopping working once more as her brain tried to wrap around all the information at once. She raised her hands and rested them on the woman's shoulders, not pushing or pulling, just leaving them there
@Nathan22
Kylie pulled back and hugs you. "So is that a yes?" She purrs.

Nathan22 said:
Kylie pulled back and hugs you. "So is that a yes?" She purrs.
"I don't know... It would be a little strange to be dating someone that looks like a cat all the time..." Solana mumbled into the shapeshifting lady's chest, considering she was quite a fair bit older than her. "I don't know anything about you..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back