• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy of the Arcane

the group of older kids was not expecting the Andrea to come runing in to help the werewolf the leader looked at the blue haired girl " he is a freak he is not like use his kind spreads nothing but a vires " he got in a fight stanch " get out of the way we dont want to hurt you and the rules are for us true magic people not his kind "

[ no not Andrea pleas keep her safe Adam asked his wolf form ] the gray wolf got in front of Andrea and greald at the group of kids

Kaera said:
Andrea decided they should probably head to class. "We should head to class. I'm okay for food, don't get too hungry often." She smiled at Molly, finally pulling her hands away to reveal slightly red eyes. Tucking her hair behind her ears, she heard a growl. "One of the werewolves is under attack." Instinctively, Andrea set off at a sprint towards the growling where she came across a group circling a wolf.
"Oi, you big bullies!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. "Get away from him!" She forced her way into the centre of the circle and stood at Adam's side, not realising it was Adam. "Academy rules are no fighting, I suggest you idiots stick to them unless you want to be the ones leaving." She glared at the awful group surrounding the wolf and herself.

@ejssullivan @Matthew Maple
Molly quickly hurried to stand next to Andrea

"He is magical. You're just complete jerks. I won't move because he has every right to be here! He's not a freak and he spreads no virus. Now back the hell up before I get angry." Andrea would have been growling if she could, but she wasn't physically capable of it. She was borderline snapping, and hell would be raised if she did. She hadn't even noticed Molly was next to her, she was furious. Her eyes flashed a dark shade of purple, making them appear black for a second.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Matthew Maple]the group of older kids was not expecting the Andrea to come runing in to help the werewolf the leader looked at the blue haired girl " he is a freak he is not like use his kind spreads nothing but a vires " he got in a fight stanch " get out of the way we dont want to hurt you and the rules are for us true magic people not his kind "
[ no not Andrea pleas keep her safe Adam asked his wolf form ] the gray wolf got in front of Andrea and greald at the group of kids

[/QUOTE]
Molly panted a little. "there is also a rule against prejudice." she began unlacing her corset so if she had to change to her dragon form it wouldn't be totally destroyed

Andrea jumped at Molly's voice. "I didn't realise you were here." She said quietly, ignoring her feelings for the other girl at that moment. She was completely focuses on the monsters in front of her. They may be older and more experienced with magic, but she lived and learned like a human for years. She knew things they probably wouldn't, like effective hand to hand combat and martial arts. She also knew compassion, something the older students obviously lacked.

Kaera said:
Andrea jumped at Molly's voice. "I didn't realise you were here." She said quietly, ignoring her feelings for the other girl at that moment. She was completely focuses on the monsters in front of her. They may be older and more experienced with magic, but she lived and learned like a human for years. She knew things they probably wouldn't, like effective hand to hand combat and martial arts. She also knew compassion, something the older students obviously lacked.
Molly nodded, "I've got you're back buddy" she partially unzipped her skirt

Seeing Molly loosening her clothing out of the corner of her eye, Andrea flushed slightly red. Dammit Molly, I'm trying to look tough here. You're killing me. She shook her head to get the image out of her mind, and refocused on the issue at hand. Andrea was not about to stand by and watch someone who could have been her friend get hurt. She still had absolutely no clue whether it was someone she knew or not, but she wasn't going to let someone be bullied for what species they are.

"Dammit Molly, quit stripping." Andrea quietly teased, a small smirk appearing on her face to replace the blush. "You're distracting me, and now's not the time." She had to stop herself giggling, almost forgetting they were surrounded by a group of angry older students.

Kaera said:
"Dammit Molly, quit stripping." Andrea quietly teased, a small smirk appearing on her face to replace the blush. "You're distracting me, and now's not the time." She had to stop herself giggling, almost forgetting they were surrounded by a group of angry older students.
"Right, because your true form will be soooooo helpful right now, Andrea, you are fantastic but I'm not sure how useful mermaids are on land."

Jake could hear yelling and growling through his headphones, "is that Andrea?" he took out his hand phones and walked out the class room calmly and down the hall to find molly, Andrea, and a gray wolf surrounded by a group of students "umm what exactly is happening right now?" he asked looking at molly

@ejssullivan @Kaera @Matthew Maple

"Who said I was changing. I don't need my true form to be helpful you know. I'm not too shabby at fighting." Andrea frowned slightly. She had only been teasing but Molly had partly struck a nerve. That was another reason she had lived with humans - she was "weak" on land. At least the humans had taught her and helped her fend for herself when nobody else would. She then heard Jake.

"Jake, these morons for older students are bullying this poor werewolf. It could be someone we know and I'm not going to stand for someone trying to hurt another just because they're stupid uneducated swines." She practically spat the last four words towards the circle around them.

@ejssullivan @Matthew Maple @FrostXShadow

Molly nodded her agreement before shifting into dragon form. Some of her clothes slipped off and the rest tore and burst. She moved in front of the wolf.

Andrea's hands were in fists at her side, a scowl on her face. She turned her back to the wolf and Molly, making sure they covered every part of the circle. "You fools are going to pay if you don't leave now." She growled this time, furious. There was a lake nearby, and Andrea took advantage of this fact. She created a pool around her feet, which were protected by waterproof shoes to prevent her changing. The angrier she got, the more the water at her feet bubbled as it began to boil. Her eyes flicked from blue to dark purple, her eyes appearing black. Even the whites of her eyes seemed to change to a lighter shade of purple.

"oh i will gladly help" he said walking next to them "hm what to do first" he turned and looked at smaller boy "Facite illi volant" he flung his hand and the boy flew into a wall "i don't think this will be as fun as i thought it would be" he shrugged

Andrea chuckled at Jake's approach to this before raising a pillar of the boiling water. "Last warning." She growled, a glare in her now deep purple eyes. She wasn't playing around. Getting her angry was the worst thing someone could do. The pillar of water was visibly boiling, steam rising from each side. Andrea was the center of this pillar, her face still being visible through it.

Molly let out a loud roar letting some fire burst from her mouth and not quite touch one of the boys just close enough to really feel the heat.

the group of older students did not have the nombers to take on all the first years they all looked at there leader " what ever if you guys want to keep a viruses safe thin go head lets go boys he tornd and walked a way slowly the other boys did the same when they where all goun Adam shifted back to human he did not realize he was nude because he had shifted

" thanks guys that was great and Andrea that was amazing with the water " he looked at molly " wow your dragon from was great and Jake wow wow "

Grayson was talking to the principle. "Thank you sir so much!" He walked out and walked back to his dorm to finish his new classes online.

Andrea was close to sending the water after the group of students regardless but thought better of it. She cooled the water manually, by consciously thinking about it, before sending it back to the lake. She sat on the floor, seething with rage. "There was no way I was going to let some bullies harm someone. They could have killed you Adam. Promise me you'll stay with someone at all times? I don't want to lose a friend." Not again. She added in her mind. Andrea subconsciously drew herself into a ball, closing herself off, her face almost twisted into one of pain.

Jake threw the boy some pants from his bag, covering his eyes so he didn't see anything "um can you put those pants on if you wouldn't mind" he said turning around and looking at the two girls

Molly was having a hard time shifting back because she was still feeling protective so her instinct was to stay in dragon form. She put a wing around Andrea gently.

Adam heard Andrea ask him to stay with some one he really liked her he did not want to hurt he looked at " when I make a promess I keep it and Andrea I give you my word that I will stay with some one from now on " he bent down in front of her " why dont we go to class and at lunch I will get lunch for every one " he smiled at her hoping this wold help her

Andrea flinched away from Molly, not realising it was her. She was mentally reliving the moments of her life she had buried away long ago. She didn't even hear Adam speaking to her. Tears were rolling down her face, covered by her forearms. All that she could hear were sounds from her past.

@ejssullivan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back