• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy of the Arcane

Trust said:
"Define 'train'" Sol asked, confused. "Because, I'm only really good at one thing and one thing only, electricity magic." She sighed, rubbing the beck of her head with her hand, her golden hair shifting in response. "It's gotta be a blessing! I mean... It's a cat! That talks!" She said while smiling with bright, white teeth
"My point exactly. She won't stop talking." He said as he pet the now grumpy cat. 'Oi I dealt with your strange sadistic love for pulling my tail...' She said

Nathan22 said:
"My point exactly. She won't stop talking." He said as he pet the now grumpy cat. 'Oi I dealt with your strange sadistic love for pulling my tail...' She said
"Oh..." She mumbled. Her face became one that looked a little sinister with a small smirk. "Want to see something funny?" She asked, giggling slightly and covering her mouth as she devised a plan

Adam walked up to Gray and sol " hey wats up guys ? " he asked [ tick tock tick tock said his wolfs form in side his head ] adam

was tired but he could make it

Kaera said:
"We've missed our first class, haven't we? I'm sorry Molly. I didn't mean for this to happen." Andrea broke down where she was, fearing she was going to be in trouble with both the principal and Molly. She hid behind her sweater as she cried. "I-I'm sorry. Please don't hate me?" She sniffed, her back to Molly so the other girl wouldn't see the tears streaming down her makeup free face.
"Andrea, Andrea, take a deepbreath, we have about ten minutes until the first class." Molly said and a calm authoritative tone

Andrea nodded, quietening down and rubbing her eyes. "I'm sorry." She said quietly, turning back to Molly and covering her face with her sleeves.

Kaera said:
Andrea nodded, quietening down and rubbing her eyes. "I'm sorry." She said quietly, turning back to Molly and covering her face with her sleeves.
"Hey its okay sweetie, we all have our moments." She smiled softly and patted Andrea's back, "How about we stop by the cafeteria and grab you some granola bars or something before heading to class?"

Trust said:
"Oh..." She mumbled. Her face became one that looked a little sinister with a small smirk. "Want to see something funny?" She asked, giggling slightly and covering her mouth as she devised a plan
"Wh-what?" He asks. He picked up his cat just to be safe.

Nathan22 said:
"Wh-what?" He asks. He picked up his cat just to be safe.
Solana reached over and tapped the cat, a small electrical sound was heard along with a small spark and suddenly the cat's fur had poofed up with and electrical charge. Sol burst out in laughter at the sight of the bewildered cat

'I take back everything I said about you! You evil witch!' She hissed as Grayson burst out laughing. He gave you a high five as Kylie tried to reach you with her claws.

@Trust

"Awh.. Calm down sour pus. Tell you what, I will personally brush your fur down, and I've heard that feels rather nice" she said with a kind smile after high-fiving her hopefully new friend. She reached over and stroked some of the cat's fur back down, re-absorbing the electrical current and shivering slightly at the pleasant sensation of it coursing through her body

Andrea nodded at Molly. "I bet you think I'm such a baby now." She said miserably, her voice still quiet. I've probably ruined any chance I had, if I ever had a chance. Heck she could be straight for all I know.

@ejssullivan

Last edited by a moderator:
Trust said:
"Awh.. Calm down sour pus. Tell you what, I will personally brush your fur down, and I've heard that feels rather nice" she said with a kind smile after high-fiving her hopefully new friend. She reached over and stroked some of the cat's fur back down, re-absorbing the electrical current and shivering slightly at the pleasant sensation of it coursing through her body
'Fine but you have to get everywhere!' She purred. Grayson chuckles and smiles at you. "Hey I'll be right back Kylie stay here please." He says as he walks away towards the bathroom.

Nathan22 said:
'Fine but you have to get everywhere!' She purred. Grayson chuckles and smiles at you. "Hey I'll be right back Kylie stay here please." He says as he walks away towards the bathroom.
"That's fine, I've always wanted a cat" Solana smiled, petting the purring cat. "H-hey..." She mumbled to the cat. "I don't suppose you know who is dating who and well... Who is available..." Sol blushed, crouched down next to the talking animal

Kylie chuckled and said 'Follow me please...' She led you to a crevice at the back of the campus. There she transformed from a cat to a very attractive woman in her thirties wearing all black clothing. "Hello deary..." She said in Kylie's voice

Nathan22 said:
Kylie chuckled and said 'Follow me please...' She led you to a crevice at the back of the campus. There she transformed from a cat to a very attractive woman in her thirties wearing all black clothing. "Hello deary..." She said in Kylie's voice
Solana's face very quickly turned a deep pink. "H-hello..." She mumbled, staring up at her, her mind currently blown. "My... Name is Solana Carstaires... Nice to meet you" she muttered, her mind going on auto-pilot

Trust said:
Solana's face very quickly turned a deep pink. "H-hello..." She mumbled, staring up at her, her mind currently blown. "My... Name is Solana Carstaires... Nice to meet you" she muttered, her mind going on auto-pilot
She giggles and says "I know, my name is Kylie." She lifts your chin up and says "You're as cute as a button, you know that!"

Nathan22 said:
She giggles and says "I know, my name is Kylie." She lifts your chin up and says "You're as cute as a button, you know that!"
"K-kylie... Th-that's a pretty name..." She mumbled, her face proceeding to go an even deeper shade of pink with blush as she lifted her chin. She managed to get some control over her own mind temporarily. "Are you... A cat? That can turn into a lady? Or a lady that can turn into a cat?"

Trust said:
"K-kylie... Th-that's a pretty name..." She mumbled, her face proceeding to go an even deeper shade of pink with blush as she lifted her chin. She managed to get some control over her own mind temporarily. "Are you... A cat? That can turn into a lady? Or a lady that can turn into a cat?"
"Why thank you.~" she purrs as she puts her hands on your hips. "I'm a lady who can turn into a cat. By the way Gray can't know about me." She said as she sized you up.

Nathan22 said:
"Why thank you.~" she purrs as she puts her hands on your hips. "I'm a lady who can turn into a cat. By the way Gray can't know about me." She said as she sized you up.
"I'm really sorry! I-I didn't mean to shock you! I was just joking!" Solana said aloud, her face looking towards the floor as her brain finally kicked into action and realised just how flustered she was. "I hope... W-we can still be friends..." She spoke almost silently, her heart thumping in her chest

Trust said:
"I'm really sorry! I-I didn't mean to shock you! I was just joking!" Solana said aloud, her face looking towards the floor as her brain finally kicked into action and realised just how flustered she was. "I hope... W-we can still be friends..." She spoke almost silently, her heart thumping in her chest
"Just friends?" She said a bit disappointed. She started to fake pout as she slowly made her way from your hips to your legs

Nathan22 said:
"Just friends?" She said a bit disappointed. She started to fake pout as she slowly made her way from your hips to your legs
Solana shivered slightly as the cat-lady rubbed down her sides. "Kylie... Uh... What are you doing?" She asked, unable for her face to go any redder as she was that embarrassed. "W-we could be more than friends... I-if you wanted that is, you might be a little old for me though..."

Nathan22 said:
"Maybe but..." She says as she kisses your cheek and then your lips. "What's the problem if I'm a bit older?"
"N-nothing..." Solana mumbled through the cat-lady's lips. Her mind stopping working once more as her brain tried to wrap around all the information at once. She raised her hands and rested them on the woman's shoulders, not pushing or pulling, just leaving them there

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam was walking down the hall trying to fined his way to his next class when a group of older students step in front of him " what do you guys want ? " Adam asked thim " we don't like your kind you need to go home now !" Adam smiled at thim you guys don't want to miss with me today Im tired and in a bad mood [ can I eat thim ? ] asked his wolf form ]

" you know Im going to show you guys my wolf form Adam let go of his human form and chaned in to a gray wolf [ o yes this is going to be fun said his wolfs form who now controlled his body now the students took out silver knifes and made a cercal around him [remember do not bite thim it will pass the were vires his wolf did not speak back he just gralled at thim and got ready to attack

Andrea decided they should probably head to class. "We should head to class. I'm okay for food, don't get too hungry often." She smiled at Molly, finally pulling her hands away to reveal slightly red eyes. Tucking her hair behind her ears, she heard a growl. "One of the werewolves is under attack." Instinctively, Andrea set off at a sprint towards the growling where she came across a group circling a wolf.

"Oi, you big bullies!" She yelled at the top of her lungs. "Get away from him!" She forced her way into the centre of the circle and stood at Adam's side, not realising it was Adam. "Academy rules are no fighting, I suggest you idiots stick to them unless you want to be the ones leaving." She glared at the awful group surrounding the wolf and herself.

@ejssullivan @Matthew Maple

Users who are viewing this thread

Back