• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Academy of the Arcane

Sol walked into the large room filled to the brim with training equipment. "As Liz said, my name is Solana Carstaires! But feel free to call me Sol" she smiled, beckoning for the one named Adam to come in along with them. "I am sure we are going to get along amazingly" she said, her face glowing pink as she drooled slightly looking at everyone

Nathan22 said:
"U-Umm I-I saw your...you know..." He stuttered as he watched you spar. He decided to be brave and pulled a bastard sword off the rack. He stood across from you and got in a ready position.
"and did you like it?" a small smirk appeared on his face as he grabbed a sword and stood across from Gray. sweat rolled down his shirtless torso as he spun bringing the sword with him to give a weak strike to grayson. he looked at his sister and growled

Last edited by a moderator:
"anyone ever told you your brother is hot? It's a shame he's taken..." Solana sighed, scratching the back of her head with a nervous chuckle. "I'm sure I'll find the perfect man or woman for me some day, I mean, who wouldn't love a witch!" Sol giggled, resting an arm on her new friend's shoulder

Kaera said:
"I overslept. Did you just get back?" Andrea looked concerned for her friend, who, if she was correct, hadn't slept that night. She still hadn't moved from her position on top of Molly, not realising just how close they were until her straight blue hair formed her face on the left side. She swiftly scurried back, getting off of Molly with some haste. Andrea had probably sent the wrong signals to Molly by getting up in such a hurry, and she mentally cursed herself for it.
@ejssullivan
"I came in last night after you fell asleep and left before you woke up. Don't worry about me." She grinned and lied. She was able to go a couple days without sleeping if she wanted too.

"Can we talk about it later?" He asked sheepishly. He heard the other girl talking and muttered "Don't get any ideas..." He moved out of the way of the attack and took off his hoodie revealing his right arm was completely covered in tattoos and his left had a long scar running up the arm.

@FrostXShadow

" nice to meat you both " Adam said as he jumped out of the way of a student that wanted to head butt him he took one of the swords off the wall and started to fight with with a student who was bigger thin him when he heard sol she was a witch he had to look at her she was nice to look at he pushed the student to the floor with his sword and pointed it at him he said he gave up Adam looked at Jake

" you need any help Jake ? "

Last edited by a moderator:
"oh he took of his hoodie this must be getting serious" he mused to his boyfriend spinning the sword in one hand "No thanks i think i can take him" he smiled, Jake looked over Grayson's tattoos "oh those are cool" he said before flipping the sword so it was in a backhanded position. he ran at the boy jumping in the air and aimed a kick at Grayson's chest

@Nathan22 @Matthew Maple

Adam heared Jake answer his question and smiled he had heared the girl that said he was her brother call Grayson his boyfriend Adam planted his sword in to the wood of the floor he thin crossed his arms " this is going to be fun to watch have fun you two love birds " he said with a smile he looked over at the girl who was Jake's sister

" nice to meat you umm Liz was it ? " he thin went back to watch the fight

"Are we allowed to use magic in combat class?" Sol wondered aloud, thinking she wouldn't be as much use otherwise. "These clothes aren't made for jumping like that" She mumbled, shuffling towards Adam. "What do you think of the colour yellow?" She asked, pointing to her faintly see-through yellow robe

FrostXShadow said:
"oh he took of his hoodie this must be getting serious" he mused to his boyfriend spinning the sword in one hand "No thanks i think i can take him" he smiled, Jake looked over Grayson's tattoos "oh those are cool" he said before flipping the sword so it was in a backhanded position. he ran at the boy jumping in the air and aimed a kick at Grayson's chest
@Nathan22 @Matthew Maple
Grayson took the hit and fell onto his ass. Grayson looked up at you smiled and dropped the sword. "Thanks..." He said going back to his sheepish self.

IntoTheMist said:
Before the girl could pour the water over her, she stepped away from the bottle and says "Are you kidding me? That's pathetic. I'm trying to be friendly to you, and you end up almost pouring a water bottle on me? Wow. Real mature. I'm heading to my dorm room.
"Aww..I was just joking!" She said, snickering. Turning away from the girl, she pulled a folded piece of paper out from her pocket. Unfolding it, she waved it in Mia's face. "According to this paper.. You're my roommate!" She said, smiling. "Now, how about we go find a few people to mess with?!" She said, in a playful tone.

"sorry" he said sincerely. he dropped the sword and picked the boy up fully so now Jake was holding him in his arms "better?" he asked the boy placing a small but meaningful kiss on his lips

@Nathan22

FrostXShadow said:
"sorry" he said sincerely. he dropped the sword and picked the boy up fully so now Jake was holding him in his arms "better?" he asked the boy placing a small but meaningful kiss on his lips
@Nathan22
"Th-This works, my knight in shining armor." He said as he snuggled into your chest happily after he kisses you back . "I love you babe..." He said after the kiss.

Adam heard Sol's question as she got close to him he looked over at her and he could see if he could at her all the way he know that he could see though her yellow robe he blushed a little he thin heard his wolf form in his head " she looks nice I wonder if I can eat her ? ] he did not speak to him he spoke to sol " I like the color yellow it reminds me of my home " he said to her waitchng the fight end he clapped for thim " way to go guys good fight good fight "

'h-he l-loves me" a smile formed on his face as he kissed the boy again "I love you too" he said happily. "so about you seeing me naked" his smile turned into a smirk as he looked at the boy "Did you like it" he asked quietly so only grayson couldn't hear him while he held back a laugh.

@Nathan22

"So very hot..." She mumbled as they kissed. "Good! I like the colour yellow alot, I also like the sun! And lights and stuff! They're all cool" Sol grinned, not daring to touch Adam but standing rather close. "Are you in a relationship..?" She asked, her face going a little pink. It wasn't like she was asking him out or anything, just... Curious

Dalisander said:
"Aww..I was just joking!" She said, snickering. Turning away from the girl, she pulled a folded piece of paper out from her pocket. Unfolding it, she waved it in Mia's face. "According to this paper.. You're my roommate!" She said, smiling. "Now, how about we go find a few people to mess with?!" She said, in a playful tone.
She grins at herself "Wow, I really got mad for a second..." She gives a questioning look and says " Who?"

@Dalisander

Adam was a little shocked when they kissed he all most kissed her back but she started to talk he listened to her as the fighting started up agen he looked at her and smiled " no i do not have a girlfriend yet " when he said these words Mollly and her room mates image's popped in his head [ you never stop he said to his wolf form in his head no Im bored said his wolfs form

just thin a student came runing up be hined sol with out thinking he pulled out the sword from the floor " duck !" he yelled at he as he got ready to fight agin

(( its all most 11 here I will see every one tomorrow ))

FrostXShadow said:
'h-he l-loves me" a smile formed on his face as he kissed the boy again "I love you too" he said happily. "so about you seeing me naked" his smile turned into a smirk as he looked at the boy "Did you like it" he asked quietly so only grayson couldn't hear him while he held back a laugh.
@Nathan22
"Can I see you like that again tonight...?" He whispered back trying to hide in your arms. You could see a hill in his jeans.

Solana ducked under the blade and ran to the other side of the room, appearing next to Liz once more. "Hi again, your brother's BF is having a bit of an awkward thing in his pants right now... Maybe they should move away from the center of the room." Sol giggled, pointing it out discretely only to Liz, making sure noone else could see

@QueenWeirdo44

Jake chuckled "you gotta earn it Gray" he smiled 'oh this boy is going to be the death of me' he sighed mentally before carrying the boy back over the their stuff "so am i going to carry you all day?" he really didn't mind but he figured he should ask

@Nathan22

((that moment when notifications screw you))

"Are other magical species always this... excitable?" He ask about for the collective group to hear.

IntoTheMist said:
She grins at herself "Wow, I really got mad for a second..." She gives a questioning look and says " Who?"
@Dalisander
"I dunno. Maybe check out the combat class?" She mused. "Oh, by the way... I didn't catch your name. I'm Kiana." She held her hand out, and looked expectantly at Mia.

FrostXShadow said:
Jake chuckled "you gotta earn it Gray" he smiled 'oh this boy is going to be the death of me' he sighed mentally before carrying the boy back over the their stuff "so am i going to carry you all day?" he really didn't mind but he figured he should ask
@Nathan22
"What? How?" He asked nervous. "And can you put me down for now?" He kissed your cheek as an idea for how he 'could earn' it. His cheeks burned red.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back